Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live (2781 Views)

Rafael Nadal Knocked-out Of Wimbledon 2013 In 1st Round Match / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament / Rafael Nadal Vs Roger Federer Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live by bxg(m): 3:03am On Sep 13, 2011
Djokovics Finesse ova Nadals gra gra anydai anytime smiley smiley Congrats
Re: Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live by cindylee: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2011
Gosh how I love Tennis so much and ever since Federer started messing up cry cry, I found a new love in the person of Novak Djokovic kiss kiss. so happy he won. Nadal and Federer now have a common enemy.
Re: Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live by ideylaff: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2011
Djokovics Finesse ova Nadals gra gra anydai anytime Congrats

GBAM, u said it all in ONE,
Re: Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live by wendoworld(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2011
novak decieved everybody including the crowd with that his back rub he recieved grin grin the broda saw that the crowd was on nadal's side he needed to distract them with that, and it worked! nice strategy #djokovic #SHARP cool cool grin grin
Re: Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live by ddippset(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2011
seriously i think this djukovic guy is in a cult. from no where he just comes destroying everybody. there is diabolism to his game. that's my honest belief.
Re: Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live by Smi1(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2011
ddippset:

seriously i think this djukovic guy is in a cult. from no where he just comes destroying everybody. there is diabolism to his game. that's my honest belief.

bleep off mate !!!
Re: Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live by lynxnoon(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2011
ddippset:

so would u say the same for Nadal when he started?
Everyone have a time to shine, n i guess its Djukovic's . . . . soon anoda guy will surface
SIMPLE!!
Re: Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live by lynxnoon(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2011
BTW, b4 i forget
CONGRATS TO Novak Djukovic
[i][/i]has only lost twice this year!! wow!!!
Re: Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live by sholasys: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
Djokovics mental skills and technical display is just tooo much for nadal to bear
Re: Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live by twinstaiye(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
wendoworld:

novak decieved everybody including the crowd with that his back rub he recieved  grin grin the broda saw that the crowd was on nadal's side he needed to distract them with that, and it worked! nice strategy  #djokovic #SHARP cool cool grin grin
I suspect so too, I was kinda wondered why he keep holding his back and at the same time breaking Nadal service in the 4th set. I think it is a gimmicks which really works.
lynxnoon:

BTW, b4 i forget
CONGRATS TO Novak Djukovic
[i][/i]has only lost twice this year!! wow!!!
Only lost once this year to Federer, the other one was due to injury to Andy Murray.  In all he is now 64-2 in tally with John McEnroe, by the time he finishes this year with other ATP Masters, he must have become the first man ever on the planet of the earth with a long win over a loss.
And I hasten to add that, Federer seems to be the only one who has Djokovic number, Fed was only unlucky to lost to him in the last US Open Semi final, Nole himself attributed his win over Federer to pure luck on his side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 16 Years Old Ansu Fati That Has Dethroned Messi At Barcelona / Henrique Raposo The Striker Who Scored Just 1 Goal In His 24 Years Career / Latest Manchester United News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.