Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam (9981 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by robertoarad: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Please becareful with this man - Jay Vekaria(
Waikan Consulting). he is a scammer. Don't fall for him.
Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by Gbagura: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
robertoarad:
Please becareful with this man - Jay Vekaria(
Waikan Consulting). he is a scammer. Don't fall for him.
Thanks.
Hello can I have your contact? I'm about to fall this man's promise. Did he scam you or you've seen someone he scammed before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by Darray(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Are you willing to share your experience so that we can learn from it?
Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by Lawale25: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Please share your story. Someone just sent me his agency link last week. I have filled the form and I am planning to submit this week.
Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by Dazzleindress: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please share your experience with him so we can be safe
Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by ocheezie: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hello. Are they trustworthy? They have requested for a payment within 24hrs from someone and we need to know if they are reliable. Kindly advice.
Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by justwise(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2023
ocheezie:
Hello. Are they trustworthy? They have requested for a payment within 24hrs from someone and we need to know if they are reliable. Kindly advice.

Don't be a victim, they have given you a clue that they are scammers by requesting for payment within 24hrs.

If you are in doubt then go ahead and kiss goodbye to your money.

3 Likes

Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by justwise(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
ocheezie:

See my screenshot

Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by ocheezie: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
justwise:

Don't be a victim, they have given you a clue that they are scammers by requesting for payment within 24hrs.

If you are in doubt then go ahead and kiss goodbye to your money.

Thanks and kindest regards. This is appreciated.
Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by Omoolope2023: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2023
Same thing here, thank God for wise counsel, 2 of my guys living in UK has already fall victim to this same guy. If they can scam someone already there, se na you wey dey naija they no fit scam. Anything Pakistan, Bangladesh and Indian in UK, run oooo. Our own yahoo boys be apprentice for their side.

3 Likes

Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by Omoolope2023: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by Gbagura: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Guys Jay and his fellow criminals are doing all they can to scam Nigerians. You can see they keep reporting posts. Nobody should pay a dime to that criminal. Jay you can go in and hide his post again. I won't relent in exposing you.
Re: Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam by Gbagura: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2023
Omoolope2023:
Same thing here, thank God for wise counsel, 2 of my guys living in UK has already fall victim to this same guy. If they can scam someone already there, se na you wey dey naija they no fit scam. Anything Pakistan, Bangladesh and Indian in UK, run oooo. Our own yahoo boys be apprentice for their side.
God saved me cos If not that I'd fell to their scams before I would sent him the money but my sixth sense called me to attention when u was about to send the criminal the money. First red flag is that he will send you a bank account totally different to his so called business name. Second red flag is giving you a 24hrs window to pay or he will cancel your application. No Legit agency will put you in a fix like that.

Y'all should run from Jay as he's bent to scam Nigerians desperate to japa. Large numbers of Indians are common criminals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Romanticized City In Nigeria / British Airways Cancels All Short-Haul Flights From Heathrow Over Huge IT Error / LASG Gives Update On Reconstruction Of Adeniji Adele, Okepopo And Tapa Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.