Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Tallyculture Set To Take The Streets Of Nigeria By Storm - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tallyculture Set To Take The Streets Of Nigeria By Storm (291 Views)

Toke Makinwa Slays In A Little Black Dress On The Streets Of New York / Ooni Ogunwusi, Ambode To Storm Queen Moremi Cultural Pageant / Albino Twins From Brazil Are Taking The Fashion Industry By Storm With Their Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tallyculture Set To Take The Streets Of Nigeria By Storm by MORAYODEJI: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
I[/b]n a society where fashion is a voice and a medium for connection between people and their diverse cultures, fashion brands tend to create and set trends that represent and embrace freedom, lifestyle, passion, culture amongst others.

In recent times, African fashion designers and creative directors like Yinka Ash (Ashluxe), Ireti Zaccheaus (Street Souk), and Lisa Folawiyo (Jewel) have acted as trailblazers in the fashion industry and set the global fashion stage ablaze with their innovative brands, creating a platform for contemporary fashion infused with African heritage.
Today, we focus on[b] TallyCulture
, a street fashion brand which is ready to illuminate the unseen heritage of the African culture to the society.

TallyCulture is a Nigerian based fashion brand established by 19 year old Idewo Ifeoluwa, a fashion designer whose vision is [/i] "to create a platform for streetwear fashion from a multidimensional perspective".[/i]

The fashion brand is rooted in the acculturation of African street culture and its contagious subcultures. In his words, Ifeoluwa says, "As a fashion brand, we believe that fashion is a voice and a physical representation of an individual through style. That is why our brand is based on the confluence of contemporary designs and traditional aesthetics".

Ifeoluwa says he gets his inspiration from the beauty and heritage of African subcultures and also the unique street culture which embraces the freedom of the youth.

Born and raised in South-West Nigeria, he confirms that Nigerians are loud people. "Nigerians want people to know they've arrived. It's not my fault, I was raised to drip".

Other than just being a street fashion brand, Ifeoluwa is keen on taking the streetwear culture to the next level. He believes that in a few years time, TallyCulture will be a household name in the fashion industry.

In the next few weeks, the first edition of TallyCulture will be released. Follow the journey as Ifeoluwa sets to take the streets of Africa by storm with the latest name in the fashion industry, TallyCulture.

Re: Tallyculture Set To Take The Streets Of Nigeria By Storm by Thebest12(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Are you the founder ?
Re: Tallyculture Set To Take The Streets Of Nigeria By Storm by MORAYODEJI: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
I work for the owner

(1) (Reply)

Latest And Unique African Ankara Styles That Are Hot And Trendy Right Now / Mangomeee Shoes: Where Style Meets Comfort / Where Can I Get Something Like This In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.