Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

My Friend Felt Disrespected By His Fiancee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Felt Disrespected By His Fiancee (828 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? / Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Felt Disrespected By His Fiancee by GARCON1: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2011
Hello fellow nairalanders,pls your candid advice is needed.

My friend went out with his fiancee to buy launch for her.While they were going,a man approached his fiancee and offer to buy drink for her without the guy's concert.The girl picked a can of malt and gala and the guy paid.The girl went back to her fiance who in turn asked her who the man was.She said she didn't know that the man just approached her.The man after paying for the malt called the girl to have side talks with her,the girl stepped out a bit with him.My friend was standing watching the two of them.From his observation,the man was asking the fiancee to go a bit far for more discussions but the girl refused.My friend who felt disrespected watching this drama in his presence walked up to the man and excused him and went out with the fiancee.

My question now is:is my friend wrong for excusing the man and went away with the fiancee or should he ought to have left them or if you are in my friend's shoes what would you have done?
Re: My Friend Felt Disrespected By His Fiancee by Arkhin(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
Your friend did the perfect thing like a gentleman, a lot of guys would have probably resorted to violence or exchange of words. An adage in Yoruba says "oun t'a ba fi sile l'ewure n gbe" this in eglish means " whatever we leave unattended to will be carried by a goat".
cool
Re: My Friend Felt Disrespected By His Fiancee by itiswell1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2011
First qtn, why did the lady oblige the man buying her those stuffs. I tot the two of them went out for lunch. So she preferred a stranger's malt n gala to whatever her fiancé will get for her. As much as I would want to blame the man, I think the girl have case to answer if I were to be in your friend's shoe.
Re: My Friend Felt Disrespected By His Fiancee by cinzo: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
Tell your friend to dump her sorry arse fast. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: My Friend Felt Disrespected By His Fiancee by obowunmi(m): 2:39am On Sep 14, 2011
That girl is rude to not even acknowledge the presence of her fiancee ---

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys I Want 2 Know More Abouj Uniben_faculty Of Life Science / What Impact Of The Pallative Measures Or SURE-P Have You Felt In D Last 6 Month / “we Are Ready To Dialogue With Boko Haram In Saudi Arabia” – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.