Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. (9486 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Main Market, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pics, Video) / Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market In Lagos State (Photos, Video) / GSM Market, Maiduguri On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by ProphetM0hammad: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2023
MrOON:
how is this a threat if you don't have rigging intents
APC should just allow the original presidential election result from polling units be uploaded to INEC portal, if not Nigerian youths will reset Nigeria !
The Governorship elections won't be funny o.

Write these words on marble
It's the fear of losing that's making you to say all these.

What's Inec concern with APC or is Inec a subgroup of apc?

So APC supporters too should start moaning everywhere that LP should allow Inec to upload the original results
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by MrOON: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

It's the fear of losing that's making you to say all these.

What's Inec concern with APC or is Inec a subgroup of apc?

So APC supporters too should start moaning everywhere that LP should allow Inec to upload the original results
If you're not hell bent on rigging, you should wholeheartedly support those words. But no. You're bagging on rigging. I pray you don't succeed because.....
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by ProphetM0hammad: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2023
MrOON:

If you're not hell bent on rigging, you should wholeheartedly support those words. But no. You're bagging on rigging. I pray you don't succeed because.....
I should support your false allegations of rigging?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
tsephanyah:
Is so bad. Tinubu and kashim did it, to cause distraction and rig election in Borno. Real talk

Be warned

Any urchin that will quote me will have themselves to blame

It is your unknown gunmen that set the market on fire to cause distraction to Shettima and his people. Ambassador Kingibe is still alive to witness this sabotage. Senator Alimodu Sheriff is also around to witness this carnage.

If it were Onitsha main market that was razed with fire yesterday during election, the IBOs propaganda machineries would have shut down the entire nation.

Remember unknown gunmen cannot match BOKO Haram militants.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by tsephanyah(f): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
babaolofin:

It is your unknown gunmen that set the market on fire to cause distraction to Shettima and his people. Ambassador Kingibe is still alive to witness this sabotage. Senator Alimodu Sheriff is also around to witness this carnage.

If it were Onitsha main market that was razed with fire yesterday during election, the IBOs propaganda machineries would have shut down the entire nation.

Remember unknown gunmen cannot match BOKO Haram militants.
Are you drunk or something what are you rambling on about
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by MrOON: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I should support your false allegations of rigging?
APC should just allow the original presidential election result from polling units be uploaded to INEC portal, if not Nigerian youths will reset Nigeria !

Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by GentleChief: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
JoshTim:

See this slowpoke....you just dug your grave

The grave that will bury your whole family and kindred 6 feet first.

After they might have been melted in raw acid.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by ProphetM0hammad: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrOON:

You are taking yourself back
Who told you that APC won't allow inec to upload the original results?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by JoshTim: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
GentleChief:

The grave that will bury your whole family and kindred 6 feet first.

After they might have been melted in raw acid.

I learnt one thing, never to fight a dying man. You are dying.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by GentleChief: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
JoshTim:

I learnt one thing, never to fight a dying man. You are dying.

Like your dead self that the spirit is talking?

Useless, Black Ape stuck in Nigeria. smiley smiley
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by elmessi(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
What a fool you are! When did Monday Market become an Igbo market?
xquire:
This is the most popular Igbo market in Maduiguri.

We can all see the Southeast didn't start this unprovoked carnage, neither did it start from the whole south.

Shettima has applied the only election rigging tool he understands whenever things are not going his way... violence!

Let it be known.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by MrOON: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You are taking yourself back
Who told you that APC won't allow inec to upload the original results?
If you're not biased, why are you then feeling guilty?
ENDSARS dey learn work sha if inec no wake up.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by ProphetM0hammad: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrOON:

If you're not biased, why are you then feeling guilty?
ENDSARS dey learn work sha if inec no wake up.
Value your life and don't disrupt other people's home
You can take your endsars to Ebonyi and Nnewi
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by Scamburster(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=obembet post=121259576]

That's how obi wasted people's lives in Abia just to rig election [/quote I don't think you have sense seriously.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by MrOON: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Value your life and don't disrupt other people's home
You can take your endsars to Ebonyi and Nnewi
I womt even come close to your home but Its still your own brothers you defrauded that'll burn you in protest. Try it
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by ProphetM0hammad: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrOON:

I womt even come close to your home but Its still your own brothers you defrauded that'll burn you in protest. Try it
I pity you if you think any yoruba person will join you and disrupt southwest. You'll only turn back and realize you are on your own and exposed.

The few of them that Obi online marketers were able to deceive are already conscious and are regretting their actions.
South west is for pdp and apc
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
On behalf of my family, I use this medium to express my sympathy to the people of Bornu State on this sad incident. I sincerely sympathize with Senator Kashim Shettima the incoming Vice President, Prof Zullum the Governor, El-Kanemi of Bornu Empire, Ambassador Babagana Kingibe, Senator Alimodu Sheriff and Senators and members of the House of Reps on this sad incident.

The Victory at the polls is what the perpetuators of this incident wanted to destroy but the people are too determined to be distracted. Victory belongs to God.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by DRBIO: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
xquire:
Let's be civil please. This has nothing to do with election. Infact, the market is populated by the Kanuris,Marighi and Hausas who voted massively for Shettima. Why will they burn the market? Get your fact right. Don't be an agent of fake news. If they prosecute you now, you will be shouting witch hunting yet you have no evidence. For record, I reside here and I am giving you a first hand information.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Monday Market Maiduguri Last Night. by Everfrank(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
With the way the market was masterfully built there's no way fire will gut down all of it at once. There are enough spaces between various sections of the market.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flatbed Trailer Back Leasing / Inflation Continues To Cool In June / Buy UK Used Phones At Wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.