Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How I Took The First Steps Of Chasing My Career With Zero Capital - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Took The First Steps Of Chasing My Career With Zero Capital (281 Views)

How I Took The First Steps Of Chasing My Career With Zero Capital / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Took The First Steps Of Chasing My Career With Zero Capital by JAYIZ(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2023
"If you can't start a business with nothing, then you definitely aren't cut out to be an entrepreneur." This quote struck a profound chord with me when I recently read it.

Let's discuss how to launch a business today without capital.

(Remember, I said begin; not sprint)

1. EXAMINE YOUR CONCEPT

Spend some time analyzing and comprehending the idea's academic and professional background if you are like me and get ideas from a consumer's viewpoint and outside the purview of personal expertise. You must take the time to read everything you can discover on the subject. Here, Google is your greatest pal.

2. DETERMINE WHO IS ALREADY DOING OR HAS ATTEMPTED WHAT YOU WANT TO DO

It's crucial to find out who is doing or has done what you want to do in order to know what mistakes to avoid and save everyone's time. You are not required to limit your search for this to your nation of residence. look broadly and make connections. Be extremely cautious as you try to directly connect with others because some of them may try to discourage you if they learn what you want to do or they may even be looking to expand to your country and trying to use you as a vehicle, etc. Be concentrated, in other words! Be alert!

3. RECOGNIZE RISKS AND REDUCE THEM

Consider methods to reduce the risks involved with your concept or upcoming venture. I frequently just use google here. When working on a concept, I essentially have two computers open with countless tabs, and I google anything that occurs to mind regarding it. Frequently, one article will only offer a tiny amount of information about your next move, so you must enlarge that information and conduct your own search using it as a starting point. Be tolerant. Become passionate about learning.

You can get a full copy of this book by clicking on The Link below for free

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MgK6xuVETgoTIIkXe8kfjotPOFUJTYQ5UUAux3SGAFY/edit?usp=drivesdk

Re: How I Took The First Steps Of Chasing My Career With Zero Capital by adeoyekay(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Repost the link
Re: How I Took The First Steps Of Chasing My Career With Zero Capital by JAYIZ(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
JAYIZ:
"If you can't start a business with nothing, then you definitely aren't cut out to be an entrepreneur." This quote struck a profound chord with me when I recently read it.

You can get a free copy of this book by clicking on The Link below

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MgK6xuVETgoTIIkXe8kfjotPOFUJTYQ5UUAux3SGAFY/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: How I Took The First Steps Of Chasing My Career With Zero Capital by JAYIZ(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
adeoyekay:
Repost the link
Re: How I Took The First Steps Of Chasing My Career With Zero Capital by JAYIZ(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
JAYIZ:

1. EXAMINE YOUR CONCEPT

Spend some time analyzing and comprehending the idea's academic and professional background if you are like me and get ideas from a consumer's viewpoint and outside the purview of personal expertise. You must take the time to read everything you can discover on the subject. Here, Google is your greatest pal.

2. DETERMINE WHO IS ALREADY DOING OR HAS ATTEMPTED WHAT YOU WANT TO DO

It's crucial to find out who is doing or has done what you want to do in order to know what mistakes to avoid and save everyone's time. You are not required to limit your search for this to your nation of residence. look broadly and make connections. Be extremely cautious as you try to directly connect with others because some of them may try to discourage you if they learn what you want to do or they may even be looking to expand to your country and trying to use you as a vehicle, etc. Be concentrated, in other words! Be alert!

3. RECOGNIZE RISKS AND REDUCE THEM

Consider methods to reduce the risks involved with your concept or upcoming venture. I frequently just use google here. When working on a concept, I essentially have two computers open with countless tabs, and I google anything that occurs to mind regarding it. Frequently, one article will only offer a tiny amount of information about your next move, so you must enlarge that information and conduct your own search using it as a starting point. Be tolerant. Become passionate about learning.

You can get a full copy of this book by clicking on The Link below for free

(1) (Reply)

From A Jobless BIOCHEMISTRY Graduate To A PROFITABLE TRADER / How To Raise Money When There Is No Money / HR Managers, Ceo's And MD: Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.