Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,607 members, 7,770,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! (5884 Views)

The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Pope To Priests - Buy Humble Cars / Election For New Pope To Begin On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by italo: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
Dats not d Pope sista.
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by claremont(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2011
aletheia:

@claremont:
. . .I can see you are very very very very naive about the nature of the world. So you think the Catholic Pontiff will be indicted by the ICC in the Hague? How little you know about how the world works. BTW it just a formal complaint, and that is where it will end.

You will do well to heed chukwudi44's point:
Is there a particular reason why he cannot be indicted?! Is he bigger than all the other ex-heads of states who have already been indicted and jailed for crimes against humanity?!
Yes, this is a formal complaint, but this is the same way all other convictions pursued by the Hague has been obtained, the process always starts with a formal complaint.
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by italo: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2011
The Pope will never be an ex-head of state until he dies. The Hague can try and convict his soul then. You'll b d presiding judge.
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by aletheia(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
claremont:

. . .Is he bigger than all the other ex-heads of states who have already been indicted and jailed for crimes against humanity?!. . .
^Yes, he is. . .don't allow your dislike for the RCC cloud objectivity. The allegiance of the over 1 billion catholics is first and foremost to the pontiff before any other country or supranational body.
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by plappville(f): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2011
italo:

Dats not d Pope sista.

thats the clear photo of the pope Pope Benedict XVI on this page psted by @claremont
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by plappville(f): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2011
september 14th see link below

AN INTERNATIONAL group for victims of sexual abuse by priests said Tuesday had asked the International Criminal Court to prosecute Pope Benedict XVI for crimes against humanity.

The Chicago-based Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP) said it had filed the complaint with the ICC with help from lawyers from the non-profit US Centre for Constitutional Rights (CCR).

They called on the court "take action and prosecute the Pope and three other high-ranking Vatican officials for their direct and superior responsibility for the crimes against humanity of rape and other sexual violence committed around the world."

"Crimes against tens of thousands of victims, most of them children, are being covered up by officials at the highest level of the Vatican," CCR lawyer Pam Spees said in a statement.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/child-abuse-victims-accuse-pope-of-crimes-against-humanity/story-e6frf7jx-1226136830592
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by plappville(f): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
these are press articles, see link below.

CLERGY sex abuse victims have asked the International Criminal Court to investigate and prosecute the Pope for alleged crimes against humanity.

The victims and human rights lawyers have asked the UN International Criminal Court to investigate and prosecute both Pope Benedict XVI and other Vatican officials for alleged crimes against humanity.

They claim they have helped cover up and perpetuate systematic and widespread sexual violence against children.
Members of the Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests and the New York-based Centre for Constitutional Rights filed a complaint and 20,000 pages of supporting evidence with the court in The Hague, Netherlands.
SNAP Midwest director Peter Isely was among the victims' advocates who travelled to The Hague to support the filing and begin a 12-city tour of Europe to draw attention to the charges.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/clergy-sex-abuse-victims-appeal-to-global-criminal-court/story-fn6e1m7z-1226136895769

Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by plappville(f): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2011
If this is all true, it wont shocked shocked shocked me, but it will be too sad
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2011
The Pope should be locked up , together with all his flock of craddle-robber priests  angry

[img]http://4.bp..com/_cca7MfTDoso/TLCuvkBQZEI/AAAAAAAAAGE/NAFdNWVrNZQ/s400/papa_jail.jpg[/img]
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by claremont(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2011
The Pope is ultimately liable for the conduct and misconduct of his priests. He becomes criminally liable since he has wilfully chosen to subvert the course of justice by covering up crimes committed by his priests!

Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by italo: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2011
John 15: 18-20:"If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, the world would love its own; but because you do not belong to the world, and I have chosen you out of the world, the world hates you. Remember the word I spoke to you,* ‘No slave is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you.

Luke 23:20: Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. 21 But they kept shouting, “Crucify him! Crucify him!”
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by claremont(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2011
italo:

John 15: 18-20:"If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, the world would love its own; but because you do not belong to the world, and I have chosen you out of the world, the world hates you. Remember the word I spoke to you,* ‘No slave is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you.

Luke 23:20: Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. 21 But they kept shouting, “Crucify him! Crucify him!”
And your point is?!
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2011
italo:

These verses are applicable to the TRUE CHURCH of CHRIST , not the Harlot Catholic Church system !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by plappville(f): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Italo, u still ve to open ur eyes to the truth.
This man will be judge by God likewise u. U know him in Public not in secret!
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by italo: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Plappville, I like you but sometimes I don't understand you. Have I said God will not judge everyman?

@Claremont, I want to believe you're smart enough to get my point.

@Frosbel, who's the harlot? Your mother?
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2011

You are a true Christian indeed , very much hated by most of the world for the sake of Mary , right.  grin

Poor deluded souls, we will never stop praying for you !!!!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by plappville(f): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2011
italo:

@Plappville, I like you but sometimes I don't understand you. Have I said God will not judge everyman?

@Claremont, I want to believe you're smart enough to get my point.

I will try to make u understand me next time!
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by italo: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2011
@Frosbel, I was just trying to know if your mother is the harlot you were talking about. I didn't want believe you were talking about my own Mother - the Catholic Church. Do you find anything inappropriate in my statement?
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
No ,the Harlot I was talking about for your info , is that demon infested false church called the catholic sect.

A sect ruled by thieves, fraudsters, p.edophiles, Mary worshipers and purgatorial madness.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by italo: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2011
Aww! False Church, catholic sect, your prostitute mother, your pedophile and fraudulent parents,,, am sory abt dat. I dnt envy your lot in life - to be brought up in such circumstances. I tot you were talkn abt d One Holy Catholic And Apostolic Church. Sorry.
Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2011
italo:

Aww! False Church, catholic evil sect, your LovePeddler Catholic Church , your craddle-robber and fraudulent priests,,, am sory abt dat. I dnt envy your lot in life - to be brought up in such circumstances. I tot you were talkn abt d One Satanic Catholic And demon infested Church. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! by italo: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2011
We're obviously talking about two different things. So sorry about your lot in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Doubt The Existence Of God, What Do You Say About This / I Withnessed the Dead Come Back To Life : Pastor feyi daniels / Is Forgiveness Like A Debit Card? - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.