Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year (910 Views)

A Young 300 Level Student Makes Over 5000 Dollars Monthly Online, By Publishing / Acc With 16million To Move / How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by epho(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
In the last 12months, a female 200 Level student was able to make over 16million Naira of legit income leveraging on a business model that has being in existence for a long time and will continue to exist as long as man lives.

During the period when ASUU was on full strike which left students stranded and without foresight to the road ahead,one month turned to two, two turned to three and there was really no sign of it been called off. While many students were clueless as to what to do with their lives and the free time they had a young lady called Ruth Ozioma was able to generate 32million+ Naira of revenue for a company and the company paid her 16million+ Naira and because of her remarkable performance the company gifted her a car(yes you read that right a 200level student is now the owner of a brand new lexus) all this she achieved in one year while some other students were still contemplating on what to do or where not even doing anything gainful with their time.

She learnt the business from a top Expert called Caleb Nwanneka who has also won two cars for himself while making some cool millions for himself and the company last year 2022.

Checkout the screenshots in the comment below

The good news is that this same Caleb Nwanneka has a free training coming up and will be teaching as many as are willing to learn their way around this business they do .

And yes if you are interested in getting in on this business you can WhatsApp the No.

080 309 154 03

Training group almost filled out,so join ASAP by contacting me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by AskProf: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
epho:
In the last 12months, a female 200 Level student was able to make over 16million Naira of legit income leveraging on a business model that has being in existence for a long time and will continue to exist as long as man lives.

During the period when ASUU was on full strike which left students stranded and without foresight to the road ahead,one month turned to two, two turned to three and there was really no sign of it been called off. While many students were clueless as to what to do with their lives and the free time they had a young lady called Ruth Ozioma was able to generate 32million+ Naira of revenue for a company and the company paid her 16million+ Naira and because of her remarkable performance the company gifted her a car(yes you read that right a 200level student is now the owner of a brand new lexus) all this she achieved in one year while some other students were still contemplating on what to do or where not even doing anything gainful with their time.

She learnt the business from a top Expert called Caleb Nwanneka who has also won two cars for himself while making some cool millions for himself and the company last year 2022.

The good news is that this same Caleb Nwanneka has a free training coming up and will be teaching as many as are willing to learn their way around this business they do .

And yes if you are interested in getting in on this business you can WhatsApp the No.

080 309 154 03

Shame unto you with your lies.

Run away, it is a scam.

4 Likes

Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by AskProf: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
epho:

080 309 154 03

And how much have you yourself made?

Deceiver.

4 Likes

Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by epho(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
AskProf:

Shame unto you with your lies.

Run away, it is a scam.

I understand that everyone has different levels of exposure,so just because you think is a scam doesn't make it a scam.

Kind of new to Nairaland... trying to reply you made me repost myself twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by epho(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
AskProf:

And how much have you yourself made?

Deceiver.

Here are some proofs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by AskProf: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
epho:

I understand that everyone has different levels of exposure,so just because you think is a scam doesn't make it a scam.

Kind of new to Nairaland... trying to reply you made me repost myself twice.

Answer my question: how much have you yourself made that you hosting a "masterclass" for people to make millions?

2 Likes

Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by epho(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
AskProf:

Answer my question: how much have you yourself made that you hosting a "masterclass" for people to make millions?

By the way the same Caleb that won the car is the one holding the masterclass I'm only inviting as many as are interested to contact me so I can give them directions
Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by epho(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Anyone interested in the training on how to bank at least 500k-1m monthly should contact me for details on how to join the free training by Caleb Nwanneka.

WhatsApp No. 080 309 154 03
Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by SLOVFO(m): 1:18am On Feb 28, 2023
MASSIVE AIRDROP ALERT!!!

It is no news that AI (artificial intelligence) is taken the world by storm. And AI applications are been developed and applied in the field of finance and cryptocurrency (DeFi). Battle Steed Ai is one of such applications.Battle Steed is a Quantitative trading AI robot.

The developers are offering 20,000BS tokens ($400) in a massive Airdrop that may end very soon.

How do you get the BS Airdrop?

1.Go to battlesteed.ai

2. Download Battle Steed app through APK

3. Creat Account and save Private KEYS!!!

4. Go to profile, click invite and input the code below to get your $400 worth of BS tokens
👇
adbCkQ

5. Click on profile, invitation, then bind the code above 👆 and get ur token

Rush Now before it stops circulating

Steps to register after App Download

1. Select language (e.g English),

2. Click on *Create Identity*,

3. Click on *Generate private key*,

4. After the generated key appears, click on *(2) Copy the private key* and save it somewhere (it's a backup key),

5. Click *Next* and create a password of 6 digits confirm by input again

6. Verify the generated key password by Copy and paste from where it was saved
7. Login Done
At Dashboard
On Top middle Select *Invite*, enter the referral code 👇

adbCkQ

at space provided and click *Binding*,
Note: The Code under The QR Code is your own invite code. It's structured in a way that you can only get your Airdrop by binding your invitee referral code to your account. So don't fail to key in this code adbCkQ. correctly.

And Your $400 Appears 🥰🤑💃💵

*NOTE:*
Please read these instructions *CAREFULLY* and follow steps to claim your 20,000 BS coins worth $400.

Hurry while the air drop lasts.

Current exchange value of BS coin is $0.02. And with the way the application is going strong, the value of BS is bound to appreciate. This will favour those that will hold on to the coin for the long term. But then, you can always swap the coin for USDT and cash out anytime.

If you find it difficult to download the APK from battlesteed.ai...go to this WeTransfer link
https://we.tl/t-Q5G1kOu8oI
Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by epho(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Group for the training is almost filled,hurry up and save your spot now via WhatsApp.
Contact 080 309 154 03
Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by epho(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
The opportunity for the training is open again for all who are interested,Hurry up and join
WhatsApp 080 309 154 03 to get started
Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by MrBroke(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2023
Broke has made you guys so desperate in writing rubbish of which your logic doesn't notice. When you see money you become blind to tell others, you are just decieving yourself and the victims you convince on your broke venture
Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by epho(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2023
MrBroke:
Broke has made you guys so desperate in writing rubbish of which your logic doesn't notice. When you see money you become blind to tell others, you are just decieving yourself and the victims you convince on your broke venture
I'm not surprised,your name says it all...MR Broke what more can one expect you don't need to believe it for it to be true.
True is true believe it or not False is false believe it or not....
Your believe/disbelieve doesn't change a thing.
Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by epho(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2023
epho:

I'm not surprised,your name says it all...MR Broke what more can one expect you don't need to believe it for it to be true.
Either join a moving train or remain where you are is a thing of choice
Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by MrBroke(m): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2023
epho:

Nigga, any day any time I'll beat you on the dough, i don't have to see you to know. Your venture has already said it all. Goodbye and change your ways. Stop deceiving people for money, it comes with a curse
Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by Talktalk2022: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Ole 😂😂
Cheap scammer

1 Like

Re: 200 Level Student Makes Over 16million Naira In 1 Year by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:39am On Apr 14, 2023
Advert for long throat people who fails victimangry

(1) (Reply)

Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? / I Need A Teaching Job In (united States,united Kingdom,australia,nz), / In Need Of Business Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.