Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/2023 (174 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 28/02/2018 Wednesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY FEBRUARY 28TH 2023

THEME: THE MOST HIGH

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
DAY 49: TUE 28TH FEB
ERASING EVIL MARKS
BIBLE TEXT(S): Eze 9:4-5, Gen 4:15, Gal 6:17

INTRODUCTION: The first mark on man’s body was put by God on Cain. It was to enable him serve the punishment of being a fugitive successfully for killing his own brother Abel. Marks can be positive or negative, visible or invisible. We need to pray to eradicate the effect of evil marks in our lives.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father, I thank you for the gift of life and for the mercy on my life in the name of Jesus. Eph 1:6-7

2. I offer my body to you as a living sacrifice daily in Jesus name. Rom 12:1-2

3. I plead the blood of Jesus over my body, soul and spirit in Jesus name. Rev 12:11

4. Oh lord, let the blood of Jesus blot out all evil marks from my life in Jesus name. 1John 1:7-9

5. Oh Lord, renew my foundation in Jesus name. 1 Cor 3:10-11

6. Father, let the blood of Jesus uproot and wash the source of every evil marks in my life and family in Jesus name. Psa 103:12

7. I receive redemption from every satanic mark in my body, soul and spirit in the name of Jesus.1 Pet 1:18-19

8. Every circle of sorrow and tears in my life be broken in the name of Jesus. 1Chr4:9

9. Father, you answered Jabez in 1Chr 4:9-10, if my name is attracting evil to me, oh God give me a new name in the name of Jesus. Isa 62:2

10. I shall arise from the bondage of receiving and losing in Jesus name. Isa 60:1-2

11. You power of incision or tribal mark working against my destiny be destroyed now in the name of Jesus. Gal 6:17

12. From now on, let no man or witch trouble me for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus in the name of Jesus. Gal 6:17

13. I reject every form of satanic manipulations, evil exchange, or evil transfer of my glory, blessings and favour in the name of Jesus. Joshua 9:23
14. 14.Father, by your anointing, deliver me from every evil, both spiritual & physical in the name of Jesus. Psa 105:13-15

15. Father, I receive the mark of protection from you in the name of Jesus. Ezekiel 9:4

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Tuesday, February 28, 2023)*

*THE MOST HIGH*

*Prayer Points*

1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You're the Sovereign and the Most High God, who rules in the affairs of men.

2.Father, You're the King of kings, the Lord of lord's, and the Ancient of days.

3.Father, You're Higher than the highest, greater than the greatest; You're the Almighty God.

4.Father, You're the One who makes the heaven Your throne and the earth Your footstool; You're the mighty and everlasting God.

5.Father, the heart of the King is in Your hands, and You turneth it wheresoever You will.

6.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, purge me from every Spirit of pride and arrogance, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me a humble and a contrite heart and spirit; whenever I hear Your word, please, let me not harden my heart, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, let me see and reign with You in glory, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 79. / Do Not Test God / The Real World System Is Politics And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.