Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,609 members, 7,851,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 28/02/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 28/02/2018 Wednesday (350 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 28/02/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 3:05am On Feb 28, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof.) JOHNSON SULEMAN

Wednesday, 28th February 2018

TODAY'S READING - Micah 4-7

➡TOPIC: *HEROD WILL ANNOUNCE YOU*

�BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 2:4
_"And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born._

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
You know the story about baby Jesus, King Herod and
the wise men too well, but today, I want us to consider
something good about this story.
The wise men saw the star of Jesus and followed it down to
Jerusalem from the east. They knew that they had come to the region where Jesus was born but they did not know the particular place.
❓Why did the star disappear -after leading them to Jerusalem?
❓Why did the star not lead them to the manger in Bethlehem directly instead of them to go to an enemy?

� _God desires that your enemies should be troubled for your sake (Matt. 2:31), so that they can gather together (Matt. 2:4) for Him to destroy them._ �

While the enemies are troubled about your prophecy coming to pass, in fashioning out ways to bring you down they will become instruments of advertising you.
Radio stations, TV stations, various forms of social media have publicized issues that they thought would bring me down, but God turn it around for my good. Unknown to Herod he announced and publicized the fulfillment of the prophecy long waited for. *May your prophecy fulfillment trouble your enemies and may God use them to spread your testimony*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_Father, as I pray now, let my enemies announce my testimony_

2018; MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 28/02/2018 Wednesday by LOola12(f): 3:29am On Feb 28, 2018
GLORY TO GOD! �
THE 16TH EDITION OF THE LIVINGHOPE MAGAZINE IS HERE. �
CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS. IF ITS GREAT, FOWARD IT TO OTHERS AND BE BLESSED���. BE SURE TO BOOK YOUR COPIES . smiley

(1) (Reply)

Gentiles Do Not Boast Against ISREAL!! / Rccg Sunday School 11th Match 2018 / Fire Interdenominational Revival Movement - FIRM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.