Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan (5744 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth / Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
Quote of the week - "I would
rather kill my self than to commit suicide. ~ Dame Patience Jonathan, grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
I saw it on my facebook page and was jst ROTFL
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by bright007(f): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
*do u know dat she has å Dr title?Well d fun of it is dat she is å source of humour

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by WebSurfer(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
boringgg
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by Asabaman(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2011
I've been defending dis woman with my other user name. its like I'm running out of defense.
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by folahann(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2011
Help me ooo. I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and it's so loud
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2011
Asaba man:

I've been defending dis woman with my other user name. its like I'm running out of defense. 

Pls dont be, she is still our first lady

bright007:

*do u know dat she has å Dr title?Well d fun of it is dat she is å source of humour

Yes o grin grin
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2011
folahann:

Help me ooo. I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and it's so loud

I felt d same like you when I first saw it
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by Talking(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
i think it is a south african "Julius Malema" that said this and not our dear 1st lady. so let's be sure what we post. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2011
Chris Essien igbokwe was called "Lady of songs"
It's high time we accord Dame Patience Jonathan the honor due to only her "lady of Lyrics!"
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by Ben13: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2011
hehe. . . This is a mistake. She didn't say this. wink

1 Like

Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
Okoro2015:

Chris Essien igbokwe was called "Lady of songs"
It's high time we accord Dame Patience Jonathan the honor due to only her "lady of Lyrics!"

grin grin grin
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2011
Talking:

i think it is a south african "Julius Malema" that said this and not our dear 1st lady. so let's be sure what we post. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah, maybe she jst quoted Julius Malema
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by ice234: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
hahaha

Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by bunmioguns(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2011
ice234:

hahaha

Saw d pics too on my fb homepage, and I was jst laughing
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by dadicvila(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2011
Where and when did she say it??i think this is the most disturbed couple on planet earth, people wunt just let the have peace undecided undecided
Re: Quote Of The Week By Dame Patience Jonathan by Promiseguy: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2011
passing tongue

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Spelling Mistake That Caused A Divorce!!!! / Collection Of Funny Pics / Funny Meaning To Most Abbreviation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.