Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. (17313 Views)

Help Me My Twitter Is Hacked / Dear Seun, Nairaland Needs A 'dislike' Button For Users To Express Displeasure / Opera 66 Makes It Easier For Users To Reopen Closed Tabs And Access Add-ons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Favour3783gh:

Shut the fAAk up it was down
See his mouth noise maker
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Favour3783gh: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
jackcanfield:

See his mouth noise maker

Kiss my assss marafaka
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by uuzba(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ehen!.
Elon Musk has spoilt it!
Ghen-Ghen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by eroticecstasy: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
zinizta:

How many people Armed forces wan take

When the time comes you'll answer this question.
For your information, when it strikes don't seat behind your china phone, hit the street.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by highoctane: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
Not aware and okay, ouch for those spending much of their time there.
Twitter is useless, filled with liars, beggars especially Nigeria twitter
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Antaanta: 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
highoctane:

Twitter is useless, filled with liars, beggars especially Nigeria twitter
It's back. Ode
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by meobizy(f): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
My surprise is how a service which allows people the ability to type 280 characters of rubbish is now a lifeblood of the modern world.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Favour3783gh:

Kiss my assss marafaka
Favour elenu poski
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Johnn78: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wow
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Kaiser20: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the new President-elect of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Get ready for rapid economic growth, zero insecurity, infrastructural development, institutional reforms, food security etc.

Bola will fix Nigeria and encourage We Nigerians in the Diaspora to return home to invest in the country.
I still believe any Southern President will improve security and put a stop to our Youths dying in Sahara desert
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Caleb15(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
After paying for blue tick, this musk guy must be related to jagaban.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
naptu2:

Of course. Daily Mail, the BBC and hundreds of people are lying.

Isn't that wonderful?
Na me come de lie nau. Me wey don de twitter space all morning uninterrupted

Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by maasoap(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
chaseblack:
Why do they always attribute Twitter mishap to Elon's management? Twitter has and will always have temporary break down no matter who is in charge.

You didn't read the content but making argument here based on what you didn't know.
Twitter now has less than 2000 employees from the previous 7500 employees.
Twitter was down four times in February compare to nine times in 2022.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by naptu2: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Na me come de lie nau. Me wey don de twitter space all morning uninterrupted

It's not about lying. It is about understanding.

The title of the thread is "Twitter is down for users around the world".

1) Was Twitter down? Yes

2) Was it down for users around the world? Yes.

3) What does it mean when they say that Twitter was down. It means that it was malfunctioning and people couldn't access their timelines.

All these things are true and the fact that you were on Twitter spaces does not make them a lie.

It's really not difficult to understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by MemoriesAndMe: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
CertifiedUrchin:
It’s working perfectly here.

See screenshot below

May be it's happening at OP's local government area. It's working for everyone else.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by zinizta: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
eroticecstasy:

When the time comes you'll answer this question.
For your information, when it strikes don't seat behind your china phone, hit the street.

I asked you a simple question.

You don't understand what revolution entails.

Even the soldiers will be overwhelmed.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by BobbieZion(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Twitter is up

Today no hateful words and cursing?
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by naptu2: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is hilarious! I can't believe that basic English is so difficult for some people.

Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Karlifate: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
chaseblack:
Why do they always attribute Twitter mishap to Elon's management? Twitter has and will always have temporary break down no matter who is in charge.

One of the perks that comes with greatness & fame.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
DollarAngel:
On behalf of myself and my family we reject Ahmed Bola Tinubu ad our president (God's reject) we enthrone Peter George Obi as our president.

One family in millions!

Inconsequential!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Christistruth00: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
For a moment i thought it was Peter Obi's Supporters Wailing over Tinubu's Victory that Crashed it

There is a Peter Obi supporters wailing Epidemic and Tsunami on Twitter
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by adelabi143: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
On behalf of myself and my family we reject Ahmed Bola Tinubu ad our president (God's reject) we enthrone Peter George Obi as our president.On behalf of myself and my family we reject Ahmed Bola Tinubu ad our president (God's reject) we enthrone Peter George Obi as our president....
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by ojotobiloba1: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Log in to my Twitter account yesterday after i got a new phone, the issue I am having right now is two step verification code shit, as I have forgotten the back up code.. Since yesterday, I couldn't gain entry into my account. How can I sort this out.. Anyone plz
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by ojotobiloba1: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Log in to my Twitter account yesterday after i got a new phone, the issue I am having right now is two step verification code shit, as I have forgotten the back up code.. Since yesterday, I couldn't gain entry into my account. How can I sort this out.. Anyone plz
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Mrvictorwrite(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
I thought my phone has just started it's madness before I realized it, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Segzy19: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Clown! Childish

Grow up

DollarAngel:
On behalf of myself and my family we reject Ahmed Bola Tinubu ad our president (God's reject) we enthrone Peter George Obi as our president.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by Segzy19: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Una wan waste your lives abi.

U better go sit down somewhere

Parrot69:
Tell Tinubu and his Zombies;
MEN ARE COOKING, SOON UNA GO HEAR FROM US. EVERYWHERE GO BURST.

TELL TINUBU AND HIS GOONS. MEN ARE COOKING. SHEBI UNA WAN SCATTER NIGERIA? WE GO HELP UNA SCATTER AM FINE.
Re: Twitter Is Down For Users Around The World. by eroticecstasy: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
zinizta:

I asked you a simple question.

You don't understand what revolution entails.

Even the soldiers will be overwhelmed.

Keep your question, till then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

iOS Android games new releases / Help Me Out! Google Stopped Indexing/crawling My Site / How To Create Courier Tracking Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.