Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is Melchizedek God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Melchizedek God (385 Views)

Who Is Melchizedek? - Jesus Christ? / Who Really Is Melchizedek? / Tithe:"priesthood Of Melchizedek" Was A Fabricated Lie Ever Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Melchizedek God by Joseph1964(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
According to the book of Genesis and Hebrew, melchizedek is said to be one without geneology(parantal biography), has no begining nor end and as the king of peace. Further more he was said to communicate(that was when he blessed abraham) with only abraham on his way.

Now considering the characters that this being potrayed does that means he is God presenting him self in human form? Cause only God has no begining nor end and is also the only the king of peace without father or mother.
Then who is melchizedek
Re: Is Melchizedek God by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
interesting topic
Joseph1964:
According to the book of Genesis and Hebrew, melchizedek is said to be one without geneology(parantal biography), has no begining nor end and as the king of peace. Further more he was said to communicate(that was when he blessed abraham) with only abraham on his way.

Now considering the characters that this being potrayed does that means he is God presenting him self in human form? Cause only God has no begining nor end and is also the only the king of peace without father or mother.
Then who is melchizedek

1 Like

Re: Is Melchizedek God by Joseph1964(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bodmum:
interesting topic
yeah. You know it really gat me thinking
Re: Is Melchizedek God by BetterChurch: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
"Spiritually, the Christ consciousness may be likened to a subset of the Mahanta Consciousness; like a prince to a King"
Biblically, Melchizedek- the king; Christ -the prince.

2 Likes

Re: Is Melchizedek God by AkinwaleJJ(f): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
He's just human like any other, born, bread and brought up by some parents but the Bible never record any of those yet he was referred to as the priest God acknowledged.
That's what Paul meant not that Melchizedek was some alien, in fact he lived and died like all other humans but nothing about him was recorded apart from his encounter with Abraham.

1 Like

Re: Is Melchizedek God by Joseph1964(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
BetterChurch:
"Spiritually, the Christ consciousness may be likened to a subset of the Mahanta Consciousness; like a prince to a King"
Biblically, Melchizedek- the king; Christ -the prince.

so literary you mean Melchizedek is the prince attached to christ?
Re: Is Melchizedek God by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Joseph1964:
so literary you mean Melchizedek is the prince attached to christ?
What does that even mean? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Melchizedek God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obviously!

There is only one "Prince of Peace".

2 Likes

Re: Is Melchizedek God by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Joseph1964:
■ Now considering the characters that this being potrayed does that means he is God presenting him self in human form?
■ Cause only God has no begining nor end and is also the only the king of peace without father or mother.
Then who is melchizedek
1. No.

2. The writers did not have information on his background. Surely, that does not then put him in the same space as God now, does it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Melchizedek God by Joseph1964(m): 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What does that even mean? undecided

Just trying to say that you meant melchizedek is the prince while christ is the king.
Re: Is Melchizedek God by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Joseph1964:
Just trying to say that you meant melchizedek is the prince while christ is the king.
I never said or meant that. What you said does not make sense though. undecided
Re: Is Melchizedek God by Joseph1964(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I never said or meant that. What you said does not make sense though. undecided

so what then does you prio(first) quote meant then. I needed more light cause it seems i don't get your point.
Re: Is Melchizedek God by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Joseph1964:
so what then does you prio(first) quote meant then. I needed more light cause it seems i don't get your point.
My point is the claim the other made makes little to no scriptural sense. undecided
Re: Is Melchizedek God by Joseph1964(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
My point is the claim the other made makes little to no scriptural sense. undecided
Now i can admit am on the lane(gotten your point)

(1) (Reply)

Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. / Dalai Lama Speaks Out After Bizarre Video Showed Him Asking To Kiss Boy’s Tongue / Do God Answer Our Prayers Faster When We Shout?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.