Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? (630 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by Viccur(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Job vacancies are on the low side in Ibadan compared to Lagos. Pls if you work in Ibadan and fortunately there is vacancy in your organization, kindly post here. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by LikeAking: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Vacancies dey, but due to the presence of social media their is no need advertising them.
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by Darkerberry: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Viccur:
Job vacancies are on the low side in Ibadan compared to Lagos. Pls if you work in Ibadan and fortunately there is vacancy in your organization, kindly post here. Thank you.

What do you offer or What's your qualification bro?
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by Viccur(m): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Darkerberry:

What do you offer or What's your qualification bro?
customer service, warehouse operations, inventory management, video editing etc. Asides this I'm open to other job functions too.
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by Cosmojo(m): 6:00am On Mar 03, 2023
It's 5 months now that i moved to Ibadan from lagos pls I need a job I my qualification is HND in Economics and management. Did my wedding same month I moved to Ibadan and I am still jobless pls help a family
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by Tohsynetita1: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Cosmojo:
It's 5 months now that i moved to Ibadan from lagos pls I need a job I my qualification is HND in Economics and management. Did my wedding same month I moved to Ibadan and I am still jobless pls help a family
The world has changed, anyone that doesn't flow with it can suffer. In some years time, people might not even get any job at all. This is because the world has gone digital and machine connected. AI are doing most human job now. What you can only do that is not really competitive is farming, export and import, and online teaching.
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by Hennyolah: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2023
I am in a similar situation.
I stay in Ibadan and I've been searching for a job.
Please if you come across this and there's an opening in your firm or you have connections in Ibadan and can help. Please help me
I studied Library and Information Science and graduated with a 2.1
I can work anywhere even if it's not related to my course of study and I'm a very fast learner
Any help will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by Darkerberry: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Viccur:
customer service, warehouse operations, inventory management, video editing etc. Asides this I'm open to other job functions too.

You have nice skills brother and I pray you get a matching opportunity soon... And better still you can think of venturing into ur self owned biz. U only have to start from somehwere. That's the most secure job ever!!

The opening I had in mind isnt something matching for your kind of skills and I think pay is just around 20/30k around Mokola Ibadan.
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by Viccur(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Darkerberry:

You have nice skills brother and I pray you get a matching opportunity soon... And better still you can think of venturing into ur self owned biz. U only have to start from somehwere. That's the most secure job ever!!

The opening I had in mind isnt something matching for your kind of skills and I think pay is just around 20/30k around Mokola Ibadan.
Thanks bro. Will eventually set up a biz by God's grace. There is a potential opening though, so I'm looking forward to it.

1 Like

Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by Harmonee: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2023
Darkerberry:

Please, what's the job description?

Maybe I can apply.
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan? by Darkerberry: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Harmonee:

Please, what's the job description?

Maybe I can apply.

They are recruiting for several different roles bro.. operations personel, sales director, graphic designer it's a startup printing/branding office.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car Sharing Partner / Barbers Wanted In Australia - Working Holiday Visa - Sponsorship / Home Business Workers Needed - Top Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.