Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,318 members, 7,857,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni (46695 Views)

David Hundeyin Mocks Seun Kuti Over His Arrest / Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success / God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Bluntemperor: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2023
thecommunist:
Lobatan

Seun o!
chei,chei,chei!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by iamsolasoul(f): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omo Mummy jaburataaaa

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by HardMirror(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Donjazet2:
I just want to hope and believe that nigerians are still not falling for the APC propaganda group on this platform.

Please be very aware that certain group of accounts here are not casual users and readers like you and I. People are paid to propagate the specific type of information a d narrative they want.. they attempt to shape and manipulate public opinion.

Accounts like Ihordspy, mannabbqgril, seunmssg, freestuff, femisplashh, these are paid propagandist of the APC digital media arm.

When you see the posts from this people with almost similar number of likes, know that it is coordinated. They are not casual users! They are paid for public propaganda and to push favorable party narratives.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed..

Please spread this message for others to know. Copy and paste it so that users here will not fall victim to the information war
yes and obi has his army too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Fearyourcreator: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Eastlandx:
People dey talk this F ool come dey open mouth waa
I no see peter psquare again na... He go pack shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by YoungBruzzy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thandiubani:
Prove it by showing us correspondence you had with the university. How we go know say na true you dey talk so?
Bro don’t mind Seun grin grin
Book that was later launched in that same Oxford by Hundeyin abii another one
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Creeper: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Consonance:
So that David Hundeyin guy is an impostor? He should be jailed.

Anyone with a brain would’ve seen how transparent the fraud is. They’re are all frauds and charlatans.

When someone claims he’s an ‘investigative journalist’ but only targets certain people from one section of the country - when the whole country is extremely corrupt - you should know there’s a bigger conspiracy in play.

EndSARS, Hundeyin, Aisha Yesufu and all the bandits leading the pseudo- movement on social media are all frauds and part of an orchestrated conspiracy. They’re just preying on gullible, impressionable, disenfranchised and poorly educated Nigerians. Nothing about them is organic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Blakpot: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Foolish boasts.
An investigation was made after complaints by the student attendees on the racist, misogynistic tweets and dodgy conducts of Nwelu.

The impostor here wasn't David Hundeyin but the Nwelu guy, the founder of James Curry Society. It's unfortunate Hundeyin chose to partner with him to launch his book.

Hundeyin definitely has his flaws but no matter how much noise Seun makes, he can't tarnish his reputation.

Nigerians will always respect him for his role in investigating the murder of Inibong Ini Umoren.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by tareigns(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
illuminutty:
This one doesn't even know what is going on but seledebe don make him disgrace himsef grin grin grin grin

And how old are you senior man/woman? Mu. Some people aren't supposed to have mobile devices. Inconsequential lots
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Bonapart(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
post=121437982:

He whom the gods want to kill,
They first made mad!

......and we tell Hundeyin oooo.

Whoever hates the person/people that God loves, is in deep sh!+, very deep sh!+.

We told ya! 😉
see this werey
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Hellonearth: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
SEUN,YOU VOTED FOR APC AND STILL BUY FUEL SAME PRICE WITH PEOPLE THAT VOTED LP AND & PDP.....YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON IN NIGERIA.
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by dontai(m): 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thegamingorca:
This one wants to be relevant

Did he finish secondary school for him to know the wherewithal of how to contact Oxford university? This one wey never smell the four walls of mirtala Muhammad international airport
you need to be taking sugar.
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by DoxxAnon: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Irrelevant nuisance!
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Stone03: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thandiubani:
Prove it by showing us correspondence you had with the university. How we go know say na true you dey talk so?

The dirty Bush animal thought all of us are as blind as his Indian hemp smoking followers. That was how Reno disgraced himself on air claiming that he went to Chicago University to verify Tinubu's scholarship. Rufai drilled him to a point that he began to masturbate on the Telly to his own disgrace
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Remano: 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dapagun:
See what he said
Nonsense talk.
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by SlurUsername1: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
naturefellow:
of course...

Moh247 FreeStuffsNG yarimo okoroawusa Yamiriflathead seunmsg

There are newbies as well

Don't mention my monicker again in your lyf, if u don't want thunder to faya u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Combus: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Laziness is your problem
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by membranus: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
ariesbull:
Give them Oduduwa dem go use jealousy and hatred kill themselves

We are at the top now cool, no more stress.

We go back to Oodua agitation mode after Tinubu’s 8 years rule grin
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by naturefellow(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Don't mention my monicker again in your lyf, if u don't want thunder to faya u!
Yamiriflathead. effing propangandist!
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by MeineMutter: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thandiubani:

He said he made phone call(s).
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Incridible2000: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Boyewu:
shocked
I always supported and loved suen kuti for being on of the best artist and celebrity in Nigeria in terms of personality but this days am starting to realize that this guy is not what I thought. His behaviors of recent are very worrisome for a sane human
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by afbstrategies: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
One day Seun Kuti will smoke weed so tey him go tell us that he is Nigeria President.
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by moradeke42109: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2023
Prove it by showing us correspondence you had with the university. How we go know say na true you dey talk so?Prove it by showing us correspondence you had with the university. How we go know say na true you dey talk so?...
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by donemitex1: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Actually, the opposite is what will happen. You cannot steal the people's mandate and expect to sleep in peace.
Tezboi:
Lol.... Dem never see nothing, dem go something
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Upcomingdad67: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Oyikoha:
Opposite of the dad

I don't understand , please convince me
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by thecommunist(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Everybody kuku know say seun na Indian hemp man so I am waiting for the supposed dirt he would dig out on him. Hehehehe
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by VULCAN(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Vagabonds are usually very noisy.

But most times they are failures in life.

This one is mocking a man who has won each time he went to the Supreme court.

Imagine a person who has no pedigree and who is dependent on scraps from an evil table is mocking a man who made clean billions without stealing govt money.

Hahahaha. Dirty Pot calling White Porcelain black.
Tezboi:
Lol.... Dem never see nothing, dem go something
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Adinije(f): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
iamready2005:
shocked shocked shocked

What ??

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message to the number on my signature.
how much
Re: Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni by Ifejiblog23: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na wetin this seun dey even take gan ?

Anyways I found a place where you can get your favourite Celebrities informations like age , net worth , relationship , career and other entertainment gist here at https://ifejiblog.com/category/www-ifejiblog-com-biographies/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'This One Na Step-Mommy Of Ikorodu' – Bobrisky's Lookalike Spotted / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy / Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.