Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Help Help Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Help Help (607 Views)

Help! Help! Help!! / Help! Help! Help! / Help! Help! Help My Family!!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help Help by Yankeeboy02: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Please my people,
Any good kindhearted person should help me, even if na 1k to eat, dis hunger won't allow me sleep.
0049415524 accessbank kehinde oluwadare.

you guys should help, is it until you see me die of hunger,you see people writing quickly writing RIP and someone out dere has excess.
Share and help ur broda here.

Almost 50 people has view dis post, no help yet....if I had money on me to get food for mysef and family,I won't be here begging, someone should be merciful and help.
Not everyone that beg are scammers.

Pls guys
Re: Help Help Help by Yankeeboy02: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2023
My people abeg, even if it is 1k.
I could sleep throughout the night due to hunger
Re: Help Help Help by Yankeeboy02: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2023
I know most of you will think it is format or lie.
But I am serious.
Abeg guys
Re: Help Help Help by Yankeeboy02: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Almost 50 people has view dis post, no help yet....if I had money on me to get food for mysef and family,I won't be here begging, someone should be merciful and help.
Not everyone that beg are scammers.

Pls guys
Re: Help Help Help by Yankeeboy02: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mr Chijioke Ndunaga I don't know you, but sincerely my children and family are saying thank you sir, we are really grateful.
I pray for you today, God will enlarge your coast beyond your expectations, u will reap the fruit of your labour.
I wish I can see you to thank you more better, because you have feed me and my children, God will continue to feed you and ur generation, you will never Lack.
Thank you.
Re: Help Help Help by worried222: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2023
Yankeeboy02:
Mr Chijioke Ndunaga I don't know you, but sincerely my children and family are saying thank you sir, we are really grateful.
I pray for you today, God will enlarge your coast beyond your expectations, u will reap the fruit of your labour.
I wish I can see you to thank you more better, because you have feed me and my children, God will continue to feed you and ur generation, you will never Lack.
Thank you.
The same Igbos that many of your tribesmen loathe so much has come to your rescue.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Report This Domestic Violence To My Landlord? / Finding It Hard Decide / Whom Would You Crucifer First.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.