Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Help! Help! Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Help! Help! (6446 Views)

Help Help Help / Help! Help! Help!! / Help! Help! Help My Family!!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
My second daughter has just been diagnosed with with blood cancer(leukaemia). I've been widowed since 4years ago. Pls everyone help me. I don't want to loose my child. I can be reached on 08094179847.

Re: Help! Help! Help! by sunnymighty(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fellow nairalanders this woman is someone I know so well, I have been on this forum for quite sometime, i can vouch for her,I am also doing the little I can to help, should you need any additional information, I am sure she will provide it.Pls help no amount is too small.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by Igbaf: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hello ma, i feel for you but know that with God all things are possible. Jesus is the answer to every issue of life no matter the sickness He will heal it. please i will like you to visit Focus Light international Mission, at ilepo alhaji,opposite eco bank, along idimu ikotun road. God is working wonders. all you need is your faith that Jesus will heal her. be blessed as you come.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by kayzat: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Igbaf:
Hello ma, i feel for you but know that with God all things are possible. Jesus is the answer to every issue of life no matter the sickness He will heal it. please i will like you to visit Focus Light international Mission, at ilepo alhaji,opposite eco bank, along idimu ikotun road. God is working wonders. all you need is your faith that Jesus will heal her. be blessed as you come.

So churches now cure leukemia Get sense please

14 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Pls help me everyone.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by larryking540: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
kayzat:

my brother somethings are beyond the physical eyes,make d woman go the church, if no miracle take place, then they can assist her financially, ,,,african na spiritual ground, every day is a battle

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by Atk1nson(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
kayzat:

You have sense yet you offered no solution. If you can't help the op cause, it's best you lock up and let others offer whatever assistance they have

3 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by uboma(m): 5:15am On Aug 28, 2019
Igbaf:

According to you, God will not answer her private prayers until she visits your Church.

SMH!

6 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by uboma(m): 5:18am On Aug 28, 2019
larryking540:

my brother somethings are beyond the physical eyes,make d woman go the church, if no miracle take place, then they can assist her financially, ,,,african na spiritual ground, every day is a battle

Really!

Your gullibility is legendary.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 6:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Pls moderator, help me push this to the front page. My daughter is just 7yeara old and I don't want to loose her. Pls help me

5 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by Oilwell(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2019
funmiodun:
Pls moderator, help me push this to the front page. My daughter is just 7yeara old and I don't want to loose her. Pls help me
please upload a more authentic document. anybody can make up this document you uploaded.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 8:28am On Aug 28, 2019
OK. Here it is.

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Thess are also some of the test results she did before the bone Marrow aspiration. I also include the prescription of the first stage of chemotherapy giving by the doctor at lasuth.

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Pls help me everyone. I need all the help I can get
Re: Help! Help! Help! by larryking540: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2019
uboma:

Really!

Your gullibility is legendary.
it's normal to b gullible bro, if others are unlucky towards women that doesn't mean others wouldn't be lucky when it comes to women,

if u are unlucky towards spiritual leaders that doesn't mean others wouldn't be lucky,

one man's meal is another ones trouble,

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by prince2pac(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed

lalasticlala leave snake thread oo, someone here needs help. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lord, have mercy! cry

4 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by Atk1nson(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
funmiodun:
Pls help me everyone. I need all the help I can get

I suggest you modify your first post to include your account details and phone contact for verification.

Mods rarely push thread for financial assistance to front page because of issues they had with such adventures in the past

6 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thanks. I just wish my case won't be judged based on what other people have done. My daughter is very sick and needs immediate help. Pls help a helpless widow.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by shege45: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Igbaf:
una don start

4 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by shege45: 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
prince2pac:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

lalasticlala leave snake thread oo, someone here needs help. angry angry
lala would never help in this situation to push to front page. But if its one celebrity now, they would push it. Just cus they won’t gain much traffic on this thread. Moderators, sometimes do something for without expectations
Re: Help! Help! Help! by shege45: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Atk1nson:

I suggest you modify your first post to include your account details and phone contact for verification.

Mods rarely push thread for financial assistance to front page because of issues they had with such adventures in the past
then i believe if they can secretly verify the truthfulness of the situation, then they should help
Re: Help! Help! Help! by funmiodun: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
I'm presently at lasuth ikeja. I can't believe people will lie with something as serious as leukaemia. Pls people help me. I don't want to loose her. She is very brilliant and always top of her class. We are at the pediatric section of lasuth. Ejor egbami
Re: Help! Help! Help! by uboma(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
larryking540:

it's normal to b gullible bro, if others are unlucky towards women that doesn't mean others wouldn't be lucky when it comes to women,

if u are unlucky towards spiritual leaders that doesn't mean others wouldn't be lucky,

one man's meal is another ones trouble,

Do you really know the meaning of the word, 'gullible'?

I guess you do not know what it means.

I am not surprised though. Gullible peeps like you lack intelligence.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by uboma(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
funmiodun:
Thanks. I just wish my case won't be judged based on what other people have done. My daughter is very sick and needs immediate help. Pls help a helpless widow.

Do not blame us for asking for proof to back up your claims. So many have defrauded unsuspecting members here with similar stories.

What about your inlaws, can they support you in paying the medical bills of your daughter? How about your extended family, have you reached out to them?

I lost a very close relative to leukaemia, I can relate with your fears and pains if your case is indeed genuine.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by xmasgift: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Madam, calm down. Your daughter wouldn’t die by God’s Grace. Do you have a bill that you want people to help you with? What have the doctors said you need to do? How much do you need?
You can’t just keep saying “help me”, “help me”. What do you want people to help you with? Give information that can trigger the right kind of help.
Do you have an itemized bill?
funmiodun:
My second daughter has just been diagnosed with with blood cancer(leukaemia). I've been widowed since 4years ago. Pls everyone help me. I don't want to loose my child. I can be reached on 08094179847.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by larryking540: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
uboma:

Do you really know the meaning of the word, 'gullible'?

I guess you do not know what it means.

I am not surprised though. Gullible peeps like you lack intelligence.
if I don't kw d meaning I wouldn't have used it, bro go take a cup of water and stop looking for who to throw ur bad day on,
piss off
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Katier00(f): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pls be strong, she will not die. Provide details so that we can help in our owe little way

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! Help! by chii8(f): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chaii...it's well with your daughter, wishing her a speedy recovery.
Re: Help! Help! Help! by Kayyy: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good evening everyone, please the lady involved in this issue is a family friend of over 21yrs , i grew up with her along with her siblings, and i was very welcomed in their house likewise mine as well and this has not changed even though we've all moved to different places interms of forging a living and our daily bread. she is someone i know personally and the kid that is ill as well, i was still with her this evening. this result and diagnosis was given to her yesterday and thats why she looks like she hasnt been able to gather herself very well, this sickness started with normal treatment for malaria and fever at ikorodu before she was referred to lasuth last week, olamiposi has had about 3 blood transfusion and other tests carried out on her before the bone marrow result revealed this yesterday.

like she said above , her husband passed on about 3 yrs ago, leaving very little safety net, concerning her inlaws, they're aware and with her, but they can only do so little as firstly they're not based in lagos and only rushed down after the result yesterday and secondly they're not that buoyant but are doing the little they can.

concerning the kind of assistance she needs, i believe she would come online to speak further about this , but i can say little based on the issues i have seen on ground so far, firstly while it is important she needs every financial assistance she can get individually at this desperate time, we also need further assistance, i would beg and implore you if you know any foundation, charity organisation or even people God can use to assist this lady we would welcome all, already she has been told the girl needs to start chemotherapy immediately, she has been given a bill for the first treatment for 28days which she posted above wic would cost #226,000 plus other drugs she buys daily, going forward we need people that can assist us , advise us and come to her aid, we dont know how many more sessions of chemotherapy she would be doing and what the cost would be, she's been advised that she has a fighting chance and successful chance, and we need people to aid her in this fight, any further uestions i believe she would come here and answer appropriately, olamiposi can be verified, she is at lasuth currently, thanks everyone as you assist, may we not mourn over our loved ones, please after the pains of loosing her husband 3yrs ago, this lady needs everyhelp she can get so she doesnt suffer another one, thank you all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Help! Help! by Kayyy: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
should people want an account to be opened in this girls name for assistance, she can do this and get it done for people's peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Help! Help! Help! by ststyreal(f): 12:37am On Aug 29, 2019
Merciful God, look upon this child Olamiposi with your eyes of mercy and heal her just as you heal Peter's mother in-law. Release your angels in charge of healing oh Lord, to visit Olamiposi tonight and let there be a miraculous healing in her life, Lord I know you can do it Lord, please heal her merciful and loving God and let all the glory be returned to thee, for I pray in Jesus name Amen! Olamiposi, iyanu ma sele ninu aya re loruko Jesus Christi oluwa wa amin.. May no strange infirmities, sicknesses and diseases come near anyone of us, our children, friends, family members and loved ones in Jesus name amen.... Olamiposi, may the Good of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob visit you tonight amen... May he who parted the red Sea for the isrealites to work on dry land, heal you tonight in Jesus name amen.....

Kindly provide an account details, let me give the little I can by God's grace... Be strong madammmm, because the balm of Gilead is still on the throne..... God bless and heal Olamiposi miraculously in Jesus name amen....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. / He Is Not Attractive. What Can I Do? / Get 50% discount on all picture frame size this season — BuyframeNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.