Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (1381 Views)

Are You A Serving Corp Members In Ekiti Or Osun State? / Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State / Pandemonium In Mangu Camp, Jos, Plateau state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Paulakosu(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: . by EbukaHades10(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Boss, how far? Good evening.

You mailed me.

As for your post, I served in Osun and the camp is okay. People that served in Jos might have a different view but na my own be this
Re: . by Paulakosu(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
EbukaHades10:
Boss, how far? Good evening.

You mailed me.

As for your post, I served in Osun and the camp is okay. People that served in Jos might have a different view but na my own be this
I dey o
Good evening sir
The post was actually the reason why I mailed you, having learnt that u served in Osun
Re: . by EbukaHades10(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Paulakosu:
I dey o
Good evening sir
The post was actually the reason why I mailed you, having learnt that u served in Osun
Eh en. Okay na. Like I typed, Jos people fit come with their own reasons but for me, Osun still soft, especially if you base for Lagos.

Osogbo na nice place to serve, Ede and shey na irepodun or ifelodun, I no remember but where they push me go na one place like that (Atakumosa East).

I don dey enjoy the place b4 I remember say I apply for transfer to Lagos, but na Ogun State they carry me go. As the approval for the transfer click, na so I commot so I no finish service for Osun State but na there I camp.
Re: . by Paulakosu(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: . by EbukaHades10(m): 3:47am On Mar 05, 2023
Paulakosu:
Abi o
As I dey reason the matter e dey be me as if na there make I chuk head.
Appreciate u
E sure for you. Sha, anywhere wey them post you, no go find trouble for there. Do your one year, make you commot and if you see better opportunity for there, utilize am.
Re: . by Paulakosu(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2023
EbukaHades10:
E sure for you. Sha, anywhere wey them post you, no go find trouble for there. Do your one year, make you commot and if you see better opportunity for there, utilize am.
No be lie bro
I dey with u
Happy Sunday
Re: . by Paulakosu(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
EbukaHades10:
Good evening bro
Where can we chat privately?
Re: . by EbukaHades10(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Paulakosu:
Good evening bro
Where can we chat privately?
Where? Omo, my way far o but if na my contact you dey ask for, send me mail and i go run my digits for you
Re: . by Paulakosu(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2023
EbukaHades10:
Where? Omo, my way far o but if na my contact you dey ask for, send me mail and i go run my digits for you
you dey WhatsApp?
I don send you my WhatsApp number
Re: . by African26(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: . by Paulakosu(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
African26:
Jos is nice but the crisis issues mehn
Jos weather cold asf and their people nice

Well, for your security go to Osun state.
Osun is not bad too
If I may ask how is the cost of living generally in Osun state?
And available opportunities
Re: . by African26(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: . by Paulakosu(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2023
African26:

Cost of living in Osun state is Relatively low. When it
Comes to opportunity the door is always open
For you to create one for yourself.

Good luck bro
thanks bro
last one. Apart from schools, do you know any good PPA you can recommend for me pls?
Re: . by EbukaHades10(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Paulakosu:
thanks bro
last one. Apart from schools, do you know any good PPA you can recommend for me pls?
My bro, I am really really sorry for not answering my mails as I have been on and off. I sincerely apologize.

You don get answer for this? I know say some of the best PPAs dey Osogbo and Ife, if I'm not mistaken but asides those places I don't know of any good PPA like that.
Re: . by Paulakosu(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
EbukaHades10:
My bro, I am really really sorry for not answering my mails as I have been on and off. I sincerely apologize.

You don get answer for this? I know say some of the best PPAs dey Osogbo and Ife, if I'm not mistaken but asides those places I don't know of any good PPA like that.
No wahala
How d hustle
Re: . by MrLeon: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello guys,
Looking for easy processing of your NYSC application* *and a desired location for service... search no more as our services provide* *you with the following;*
*•Direct posting*
*•Redeployment*
*•Relocation.*
*We are trusted and very reliable*

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Unizik's Great BLUNDER To CORP MEMBERS / Robbery in ZamFara Nysc orientation Camp / Relocation Issues Batch B Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.