Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,841 members, 7,844,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Igbo's Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo's Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria (819 Views)

Ukwuani And Igbo Are They Really The Same. / The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria by Olavic7(m): 8:16am On Mar 05, 2023
I have heard so many people saying Igbo people carry their superiority come to Yoruba land to excel. I doubt if such people ever traveled out of their region. The would know that Yoruba also go to Igbo town to excel. So don't feel too special or superior. I am a Yoruba man and have worked in a company located in a Yoruba town that use to send their products to Enugu, Anambra and many Igbo states. How many products are the Yoruba buying? Where is the largest market located? Was it not in Igbo town? I have gone to the north as well and saw many Yoruba purposely going there to make wealth, there was a day I went to the market to buy maize in Niger States, the person who attended to me was a Yoruba woman, I was even surprised to see Yoruba in the north.
The facts is: trying to make one region special more than the others would not help this country. It would rather keep making matter worst. All of us are equal. We should love, value and respect each other. That is what would make Nigeria grow not the other way round.
#Olaphilip
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Igbo's Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2023
That’s a lie, it’s just politics.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria by Roboto11: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2023
Today is Sunday.

NDLEA day.
Re: Igbo's Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria by SlurUsername1: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2023
All these Yoruba men with ibo mothers and wives sef! 😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria by Olavic7(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
All these Yoruba men with ibo mothers and wives sef! 😁
I am a complete Yoruba man. My father and mother are from Osun state. So what are you saying?
Re: Igbo's Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria by Maazieze(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
If only more people were like you
Re: Igbo's Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria by Maazieze(m): 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Olavic7:

I am a complete Yoruba man. My father and mother are from Osun state. So what are you saying?

I wouldn't bother conversing with that fellow, just another online brigand that benefits from this forums lack of moderation.

(1) (Reply)

World Oldest Monarch, Ohworode Of Olomu Passes On / Please What Do You All Feel About Halloween,the Mask Party / The Concept Of Hair Shaving And Wearing Of Black Clothings In Mourning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.