Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Do You Feel That Lastma Officials Are Efficient Enough In Lagos State? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Feel That Lastma Officials Are Efficient Enough In Lagos State? (596 Views)

Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / LASTMA Official Beating Up An Elderly Man At Osborne Bridge Dolphin Estate (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel That Lastma Officials Are Efficient Enough In Lagos State? by latola05(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2011
Considering the everyday traffic jam in Lagos state, I sometimes wonder if the LASTMA officials are truly living up to expectations.For instance, there was a massive migration of lagos residents from central lagos to places like Iyana-Ipaja,Sango Ota and outskirt areas simply because of cheap and affordable accommodation.I wonder why the government cannot think of focusing on these areas as per traffic management.A lot of productive hours are being wasted on these routes everyday.BRT initiative could be introduced, hence, government making more money and reducing the sufferings of the residents.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Myself! / Beware! The 419 Is Back. / The Declaration Of State Of Emergency Is Null And Void -senator Lar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.