Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) (43149 Views)

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by adesegun121(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2015
The gesture is actually an initiative of Heritage Bank. As a way of appreciating those who are diligent in their place of assignment, they sent out The Heritage Man to reward them with hampers. Well done!

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/photo-man-surprises-lastma-official.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by adesegun121(m): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by hayorzzyzx(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by veekid(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oya!!! Make dem know
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by ultrazone(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nice gesture if it doesn't come with underlying intentions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Same guy! Nice gesture, Mr. Green-White-Green. cheesy God bless and reward you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2804762/man-gives-hamper-female-traffic

Mr. Ranter, you've been proved wronged and shamed. Hope you do away with this bitterness in your heart so there will be room to accommodate love when you finally sees it according to your moniker.

searchiing4love:
undecided NO SANE PERSON SHOULD BE IMPRESSED WITH THIS FAKE GESTURE undecided ALL I SEE IS A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO PUBLICIZE HIS CRUSH FOR THE TRAFFIC WARDEN undecided IF THE TRAFFIC WARDEN IS A MAN NO ONE WILL CARE IF HE WORKS FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT. THIS YEYE MAN IS JUST A SEX STARVED PERVERT TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VULNERABLE WOMAN WITH THE DISGUISE OF YEYE GIFTS undecided THE NEXT THING IS FOR HER TO OPEN THE DAMN GIFTS AND SEE A BUSINESS CARD FROM THE PERVERT REQUESTING TO MEET HER AT A RENDEZVOUS TO SATISFY HIS SEXUAL URGE . RUBBISH angry sad angry

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by kingstylo01(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
end time surprise! grin grin
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by viviangist6: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by vizkiz: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
I don't trust that guy!!!! E be like say na watin the "baba" talk say make him do be that. undecided

Look at him,
green suit. Check
green hat. Check
green pants. Check
green cornflakes check grin

[size=30pt] even a green car!!!!! shocked [/size]

seems suspicious to me...Rip to the lastma guy cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
let me surprise some one too..
with these..

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Nelsman3: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by grandeur247(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
I think i'm beginning to smell sth here...abeg mek una shower me hamper jare...
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by DrGill(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hit like if ur first thought abt d headline was that the man brought out hammer to scare off /show LASTMA his craziness when he was stoped/interogated in a way he didnt like. . . .lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Triplebee04(f): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Heritage Bank decieving people since 1841...
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by naijainfogalery: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
As a way of appreciating those who are diligent in their place of assignment
Abeg they shouldnt forget Dasuki, That man was diligent in diversion of funds and public money

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by miqos02(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
ok
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by strawberryinc(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
welldone heritage bank waiting for Ambodes hamper
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
[size=13pt] This is not necessary in my opinion undecided why can't they go to motherless babies homes or the various IDP camps up north to donate to those who truly needs help What is the rationale behind giving hampers to people who earn salaries and will still get xmas gifts at work Misplaced priorities angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Engineer123(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Heritage should have surprised him with cool cash.
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Anthonymark2010: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nice
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by IamLucy(f): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mutuwa:
let me surprise some one too..
please surprise me cheesy
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by sapientia(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
El Rufai should read this

Although people dont actually love these guys but they know there are good ones among them

That One or 2 VIO officials are badt dont mean all of them are
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Zaikon(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
now abi
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by owie05(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
END TIME..................................................... HAMPER grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by sauceEEP(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmmm maybe this shii is a PR stunt...
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Shortyy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmm
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na Ambode send am

Sorry na Adenuga (Glo)send am

Ebi like say na Peter for Psquare dey do this work sef undecided

Na one would be Army or Navy or Pastor or Dasuki
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by lekzyn(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
This green guy with that Traffic warden woman again, hope no be from Dasuki.
Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by efilefun(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sijo01:
Same guy! Nice gesture, Mr. Green-White-Green. cheesy God bless and reward you.
https://www.nairaland.com/2804762/man-gives-hamper-female-traffic

Mr. Ranter, you've been proved wronged and shamed. Hope you do away with this bitterness in your heart so there will be room to accommodate love when you finally sees it according to your moniker.

Was about quoting him also, some people just jump into conclusions like everyone reasons stupidly like them.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
IamLucy:

please surprise me cheesy

make ur hubby/BF come machete me??... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises LASTMA Official With Hamper In Lagos (Photo) by Harllymart(f): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solve This Logic Question! / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.