Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature (35237 Views)

Oga Landlord 21+ / Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Mecka: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Isabi4lov:
You only undecided
i want to be your king
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by deavicky(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Uchennam21:
I've heard several stories of witches and wizards, but getting to experience it directly was something else.It all happened in Calabar , Victor Akan street as a new landlord emerged to take over from the landlady.

The Calabar people have this tradition of women inheriting their father's house but our landlady decided to concede defeat by leaving the house to her brother and nobody could tell us why. Whatever that could make one to leave one's house wasn't ordinary. There could be more to it than it meets the eye.

The new landlord decided to move into the house immediately after gaining access to the house. The night he slept under the roof was a terrifying one. As a little boy who was just in primary four , I witnessed something I've never seen in my life before. It was as if the spiritual battle was meant to disturb our peaceful sleep.

That night , we woke up at night as we heard heavy sound on the rooftops. Vultures were crying and scratching the roof. We couldn't sleep as the time on the wall clock was 2 a.m. The vultures have come to circle and we had to pray fervently all night.

This was the first night the landlord slept under the roof with us , in his own room and we experienced the strange meeting. We only hoped that the night would transform into day.

In the morning , my brother had woken up to accidentally meet the landlord jubilating in the morning , " utele mi has shown them something ". Utele means Vulture in Efik language ,just like how we call it Udene in Igbo language. Utele mi ( my vulture has really shown them something.)

We didn't need a soothsayer to tell us who was on rampage on the roof at odd hours of morning . Ever since that day, we knew we would have to pitch the tent with a wizard who has come to showcase he won the house ownership using his spiritual warfare against the landlady.

Have you ever had such a Witchcraft experience? Let me know your story!

Author:

Attire Literature

From My Diary (Story of My Life - Okwundu Uchenna Martins)
you waited this long to tell us the story now. How are we sure the story has not been mutilated
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Blackpowers101: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
YouMess:

Plea
See can you gist me more
just listen...
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Carcholce: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Extra terrestrial beings

Have you come in contact with one before?
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Isabi4lov: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mecka:
i want to be your king
of which kingdom undecided
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by emmnprince(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Wizards are powerful but not as powerful as ET invasion. I have experienced both. When ET touches you, then you'd know that witches are just cosmic hackers. ET are the real programmers.

ET? Describe who an ET is and what ET does.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by TheBillyonaire: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Carcholce:

Have you come in contact with one before?

Sure.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by TheBillyonaire: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
emmnprince:

ET? Describe who an ET is and what ET does.
No time for such minor stuff. Just do google search on that. I prefer explaining what's not on google.

1 Like

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by emmnprince(m): 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
No time for such minor stuff. Just do google search on that. I prefer explaining what's not on google.

I searched before asking you, but this is what came up: Extraterrestrial, Eastern Time, ethyl, and it doesn't relate in any way with what OP shared here. Kindly tell me.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by ISellBeer: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Akinfemmy:
What a stupid reason to label someone a wizard. grin

No proof of him transforming in your presence

No attack from him

Nothing!!!

Maybe he was just as surprised as you guys were, you don't know.

It's only a mad man that will see someone holding matchet beside him and said that he(mad man) will not do anything until he looks for his head

1 Like

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Didi2d(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
So, na Wetin you come tell us be this?
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by TheBillyonaire: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
emmnprince:

I searched before asking you, but this is what came up: Extraterrestrial, Eastern Time, ethyl, and it doesn't relate in any way with what OP shared here. Kindly tell me.

E.T for Extra Terrestrials are just lazy word for (1) Beings and (2) Intelligent Systems both bodied and disembodied that operate within and beyond the threshold of our local dimension. These beings are multi-dimensional and operate within and beyond our local time-space.

Example of such Beings are those in the Religious Books that Humans worship as Gods, some are called Angels, Demons, Jinns etc.

There are archtypes and races whose shapes and sizes are results of the local gravity and light density of their home planes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by emmnprince(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

E.T for Extra Terrestrials are just lazy word for (1) Beings and (2) Intelligent Systems both bodied and disembodied that operate within and beyond the threshold of our local dimension. These beings are multi-dimensional and operate within and beyond our local time-space.

Example of such Beings are those in the Religious Books that Humans worship as Gods, some are called Angels, Demons, Jinns etc.

There are archtypes and races whose shapes and sizes are results of the local gravity and light density of their home planes.

Ok. I garrit. I was to tired to go further in my search as today stress no be here. I have a question in respect to your answer but let me reserve it and do my research before person take me shine again!
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by PoliteActivist: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Queen1001:

First to comment

You quoted the whole long article just to say this??
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by seunmohmoh(f): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Make I no narrate my own here in abeokuta !! I'm grateful to still be alive. Thank you Lord!!
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by V9er: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Abeg narrate
seunmohmoh:
Make I no narrate my own here in abeokuta !! I'm grateful to still be alive. Thank you Lord!!
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Dshocker(m): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Uchennam21:
I've heard several stories of witches and wizards, but getting to experience it directly was something else.It all happened in Calabar , Victor Akan street as a new landlord emerged to take over from the landlady.

The Calabar people have this tradition of women inheriting their father's house but our landlady decided to concede defeat by leaving the house to her brother and nobody could tell us why. Whatever that could make one to leave one's house wasn't ordinary. There could be more to it than it meets the eye.

The new landlord decided to move into the house immediately after gaining access to the house. The night he slept under the roof was a terrifying one. As a little boy who was just in primary four , I witnessed something I've never seen in my life before. It was as if the spiritual battle was meant to disturb our peaceful sleep.

That night , we woke up at night as we heard heavy sound on the rooftops. Vultures were crying and scratching the roof. We couldn't sleep as the time on the wall clock was 2 a.m. The vultures have come to circle and we had to pray fervently all night.

This was the first night the landlord slept under the roof with us , in his own room and we experienced the strange meeting. We only hoped that the night would transform into day.

In the morning , my brother had woken up to accidentally meet the landlord jubilating in the morning , " utele mi has shown them something ". Utele means Vulture in Efik language ,just like how we call it Udene in Igbo language. Utele mi ( my vulture has really shown them something.)

We didn't need a soothsayer to tell us who was on rampage on the roof at odd hours of morning . Ever since that day, we knew we would have to pitch the tent with a wizard who has come to showcase he won the house ownership using his spiritual warfare against the landlady.

Author:

Attire Literature

In primary 4, what do you know or remember by then.... Fiction.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by kinzd(m): 12:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Apply Salt on the edges of your bed it does wonder

Honesty5253:
Please I need help. I'm a student from Akwa Ibom State and I just rented a new place. The compound is just okay except one thing: I wake up almost everyday to see unexplainable scratches and lines on my body. It appears like two parallel lines. Funnily and weirdly enough, this doesn't happen to me when I don't sleep in that room. It's been going on for almost a month now and I don't even know what to do. Told some people about it and they said witches and wizard are responsible for it.

Is there anything I can do? Any solution at all? Ain't this kind of a guy that believes so much in prayers sha.

1 Like

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by SeriouslySense(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin grin what does this even mean. It must be for Jokes. grin

TheBillyonaire:
Wizards are powerful but not as powerful as ET invasion. I have experienced both. When ET touches you, then you'd know that witches are just cosmic hackers. ET are the real programmers.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by TheBillyonaire: 12:44am On Mar 08, 2023
SeriouslySense:
grin grin grin what does this even mean. It must be for Jokes. grin

sure, cosmic joke
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by SeriouslySense(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin grin too much superstitions, no good roads and electricity cool cool. I think i need to avoid such a place if possible, its better to think in moderation. Too much superstitions are not healthy.

Crenzywilliams:
Nigerians and their crazy superstition
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by seunmohmoh(f): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2023
V9er:
Abeg narrate
That wan Don go jare... I just had to pack out.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by eroticecstasy: 12:49am On Mar 08, 2023
How did this shit made FP?
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by SeriouslySense(m): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin grin Why are you surprised, dont you know our people are very superstitious and cannot think very objectively. They even beat the poor old woman. cool cool cheesy cheesy
eroticecstasy:
How did this shit made FP?

1 Like

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by SeriouslySense(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Actually i was curious, because i saw ET once at similar age. The comment looked like a joke. cheesy cheesy grin grin

But i experience something much more better, its the gift of God, the living water. And i give thanks to Jesus. All glory to him alone.

TheBillyonaire:
sure, cosmic joke

1 Like

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Honesty5253(m): 1:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Joeev:

Take a packet of salt, new one, and pour it round your room, make sure it goes completely round it.

How sure about this?🤔 I wil try it.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Penisman: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Reviewer:
Doesn't seem like witchcraft
Superstitious beliefs maybe.

You know an average Igbo man will always try his best to denigrate other tribes.

The entire igbos include Nnamdi Kanu and the nyamiris are all stewepid.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by zinaunreal(m): 2:19am On Mar 08, 2023
Are you sure it wasn't apc meeting and you mistook one if the vultures for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by purpleicious(f): 2:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Try to distinguish between a Calabar and a non Calabar. Utelee is not Calabar language. It's utere.Leave Calabar people alone.
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Caleb15(m): 2:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Noting dey shock me again
Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by okenikpoto(m): 2:49am On Mar 08, 2023
At times I wonder what rationale the admins of Nairaland use in pushing meaningless stories like this to the front page.

Uchennam21:

Author:

Attire Literature

Re: My Wizard Landlord (A True Life Story) By Attire Literature by Cooleasy(m): 3:28am On Mar 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
You have had experience with extraterrestrials?

Can you please expaciate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe / Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments / (BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.