Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Life In The Village Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life In The Village Now (1338 Views)

N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City / Need to get my life in order Kaduna(22 Years Old) / Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life In The Village Now by crood: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2023
Life is unbearable especially now that there iis no more money we can not even fuel our bike to goto the farmg. Pos have no single cash for months now. Only card transfer works and charges is too much. We usually eat from our daily work but no more work because no money to pay us. Am dying i need help i havemt eaten for 5days now life in the village now is hell se people are falling down and dying anyhow , before i become the next i need help plz
Re: Life In The Village Now by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:07am On Mar 07, 2023
I can't imagine wat u are passing thru
Pls come to winners chapel near u and talk to the pastor after the Wednesday service, he will pray with u and help as well. Be strong and stop thinking d worst of the situation. Jesus Christ will make a way for u

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In The Village Now by burp18: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2023
SanctifiedSista:
Pls come to winners chapel near u and talk to the pastor after the Wednesday service, he will pray with u and help as well. Be strong and stop thinking d worst of the situation. Jesus Christ will make a way for u
Is the church a bank that gives money?

5 Likes

Re: Life In The Village Now by crood: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2023
I need help to survive am in hardship
Re: Life In The Village Now by WantsandMore: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2023
burp18:
Is the church a bank that gives money?
stop acting stupid, churches can provide palliative until sanity is returned back to the economy, it's sad that a policy designed to punish those who allegedly stole money is hard on innocent citizens, where's your sympathy?

6 Likes

Re: Life In The Village Now by burp18: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2023
WantsandMore:
stop acting stupid, churches can provide palliative until sanity is returned back to the economy, it's sad that a policy designed to punish those who allegedly stole money is hard on innocent citizens, where's your sympathy?
Don't be a fool. You and I both know the church would rather take from him than give render him any help. Someone comes asking for help and you're referring him to go to a church. For what exactly? Clearly religion has blocked your ability to reason properly.

3 Likes

Re: Life In The Village Now by jawalis(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2023
burp18:
Don't be a fool. You and I both know the church would rather take from him than give render him any help. Someone comes asking for help and you're referring him to go to a church. For what exactly? Clearly religion has blocked your ability to reason properly.
Honestly, silence is golden. You shouldn’t have said anything instead of attacking the innocent lady. There are lots of churches that help people randomly even if you are not their member. Living faith church is one of them sir. The man can go to any near living faith church and I’m sure he’ll be attended to. No one is promising to solve all his problems but at least, he’ll get a bit of relief from their offer. I can assure him.

8 Likes

Re: Life In The Village Now by Bakrabas: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2023
SanctifiedSista:

Make a correction to your signature, dear Sister...
Re: Life In The Village Now by kingthreat(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2023
jawalis:

Honestly, silence is golden. You shouldn’t have said anything instead of attacking the innocent lady. There are lots of churches that help people randomly even if you are not their member. Living faith church is one of them sir. The man can go to any near living faith church and I’m sure he’ll be attended to. No one is promising to solve all his problems but at least, he’ll get a bit of relief from their offer. I can assure him.

He's most probably the OP using another account to counter the going to church. OP wants money paid to his account. Many stories on Nairaland.
Re: Life In The Village Now by crood: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2023
kingthreat:

He's most probably the OP using another account to counter the going to church. OP wants money paid to his account. Many stories on Nairaland.
plz dnt mention me in the argument and dnt say what you hated to be told

1 Like

Re: Life In The Village Now by kingthreat(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2023
crood:
plz dnt mention me in the argument and dnt say what you hated to be told

https://www.nairaland.com/crood/topics
Re: Life In The Village Now by jawalis(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2023
kingthreat:

Oh. I understand you better now. Thank you. I hope you are not offended by my response. If you are, pls forgive me.
Re: Life In The Village Now by WantsandMore: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
burp18:
nah, its you who seems to be a fool buddy, churches are sanctuaries, your assumption h has no weight until proven otherwise, you have no empathy.
Re: Life In The Village Now by udomma1005(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
burp18:
Shatap!
Re: Life In The Village Now by Mamayam: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
crood:
Life is unbearable especially now that there iis no more money we can not even fuel our bike to goto the farmg. Pos have no single cash for months now. Only card transfer works and charges is too much. We usually eat from our daily work but no more work because no money to pay us. Am dying i need help i havemt eaten for 5days now life in the village now is hell se people are falling down and dying anyhow , before i become the next i need help plz

How you wan receive the money if them send you, as no cash for village?
Re: Life In The Village Now by Wodu89: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mamayam:

Lol. Too much sense
Re: Life In The Village Now by burp18: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
WantsandMore:
nah, its you who seems to be a fool buddy, churches are sanctuaries, your assumption h has no weight until proven otherwise, you have no empathy.
dullard.👍👍
Re: Life In The Village Now by crood: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mamayam:

i can use transfer to buy food

1 Like

Re: Life In The Village Now by WantsandMore: 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
burp18:
dullard.👍👍
lol....shutup. you couldn't even think of a solution to a problem.
Re: Life In The Village Now by Impersonator2: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
jawalis:

keep advertising them, mumu churches that will give you with one hand and collect from the other hand.
Re: Life In The Village Now by Impersonator2: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
OP, sakamanje
Re: Life In The Village Now by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Before I refer a help to you, let me check if you voted for Tinubu.
If not just go and meet Obi in his wondering about like a confused human being. Failure can make people run mad sha... today Logo's tomorrow Abuja and later Lagos again. I wonder what is driving them away from their 5 igbo state.

2 Likes

Re: Life In The Village Now by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
All these people fighting over church, later they will say they want to Islamise the country
Obi try to use the Muslim-muslim ticket to get voters but it failed for him.
Christians are not United and any little opportunity, they betray each other in the name of good Church or bad Church.
God those not know Church name pls, Church is Church.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Break This Curse / I'm A Network Admin And Need A London Job / Wapco Test, Anyone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.