Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

This Is How I Create My Stock Photos And Realisitc Images. Bye Shutterstock. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is How I Create My Stock Photos And Realisitc Images. Bye Shutterstock. (2438 Views)

Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I Create My Stock Photos And Realisitc Images. Bye Shutterstock. by Passionet: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you have seen my previous threads you may have wondered how i can create those realistic images.
It is not difficult when you get around the method.

I have posted the technique in my Ko-fi Page.

But why is this method so important to know?

1. You can start selling images on sites like adobe contributors and others.
2. You don't need to pay any pricey fees for stock pictures again. You can generate thousands of these pictures at will.
3. You won't run foul of copyright issues when you use images you have the right to.
4. You have artisitic direction and free reign to get the images you want. This would be great for people running faceless youtube.
5. You can generate marketing materials for your social media, flyers, posters, etc. No need to use low quality pictures ever again.

To make this work you will need - MIDJOURNEY

If you don't know about midjourney yet, my whatsapp is open so i can teach you.

If you already know how to use midjourney, why haven't you created masterpieces of art?

Then check here for the method and have a blast - https://ko-fi.com/i/II2I3JAL6W

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Create My Stock Photos And Realisitc Images. Bye Shutterstock. by Passionet: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Been trying to upload some images for context but nairaland cloudflare can't let it through.

Seun, what's the problem? Is there something you can do to fix this?
Re: This Is How I Create My Stock Photos And Realisitc Images. Bye Shutterstock. by Passionet: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Guys try this out, you'll love it cheesy

https://Lucidpic.com

Don't know how to find your way round it?

Let me know
Re: This Is How I Create My Stock Photos And Realisitc Images. Bye Shutterstock. by JanettFlower: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2023
It's great that you're as interested in stock photos as I am! I know where to find a huge selection of high-quality royalty-free stock photos that you can use without any restrictions. I was able to find the quality computer images I've been looking for for so long. There are a lot of different subjects here so you don't have to search for photos on other platforms.

(1) (Reply)

Get 85% Accurate Football Tips Daily Via Sms / What Are The Things That Would Bring Me Money? / The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.