Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerian How Are You Coping? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerian How Are You Coping? (164 Views)

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience / The Reality Of Scarcity Of Naira Notes: How Are You Coping? / Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Scarcity: Fellow Nigerian How Are You Coping? by Sukkyy2010: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Since the outbreak of the Cash scarcity I finally sit back to carry out a rough calculation of money I've spent over cash withdrawal, mehn! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what the the account amounted to, could you believe I've spent roughly 30k within 2month paying exorbitant charges on cash withdrawal, I'm single, now imagine a married individual who need cash on a daily basis to keep his/her home upkeep.

This cash policy is gradually impoverish the populace and I'm not seeing anything effective measure yet put in place to alleviate this suffering as the scarcity continue to linger.

Please I'm pissed off how are you coping?

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Watch In A Luxury Case / An Overview Of Voicebot Vs Chatbot: How Does It Work? Why Does It Matter? / How To Increase Business Social Media Followers And Sell More Products - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.