Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions (77480 Views)

Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Donedeal1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yellow fever nko.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Isabi4lov: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
She looks exactly like one of my colleagues in her throw back pics , she too is beautiful with her melanin colour .
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by HellVictorinho7: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
justmondris:
Nigerians have refused to learn from what bleaching cream did to Michael Jackson. Do they really think they have more money than him to do the required maintenance ?
u bought that bleaching crap story too?
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Gospel2Day: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=BeanX post=121568036]Majority of Nigerian girls are suffering from inferiority complex

More like self-hate more than inferiority complex.
There's NOTHING original or natural about them that they don't hate and seek to change, from skin tone to wearing false hair, fake nails etc.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by bonnyhope: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Confused gender
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Moh247: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
cheesy

This is how her daughter would look like
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by AdamuKD: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
PeggySandas:
IPOB hoe. What else do you expect.

i) Baba factory na them.

ii) Ashawo for Lagos, abuja and PH na them

iii) Gold digging na them

iv) Late marriage in their 40s na them

Swear dey follow una?

Must you show the whole world how useless and worthless you are?
I really pity the man that will end up with an ashawo like u
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Angelfrost:
Over 25 Million Naira in the last couple of years! cool
How many years are we talking here please. undecided
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
justmondris:
Nigerians have refused to learn from what bleaching cream did to Michael Jackson. Do they really think they have more money than him to do the required maintenance ?
Michael's bleaching actually helped make Him even more famous and he did do it because he didn't like his vitiligo. undecided
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Ameoba300: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
PeggySandas:
IPOB hoe. What else do you expect.

i) Baba factory na them.

ii) Ashawo for Lagos, abuja and PH na them

iii) Gold digging na them

iv) Late marriage in their 40s na them

Swear dey follow una?

You reek of hate.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Angelfrost(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How many years are we talking here please. undecided

Take a wild guess please! cool
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Horus(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
The risks associated with skin bleaching are very severe and can cause life-long damage to its sufferers. Asides the uneven skintone that may come up, burns, skin cancer and issues with the internal organs are some of the most complicated ones.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Sleekfingers: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Did she bleach her toto too?
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by bluefilm: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
She looked more beautiful in her original self.

That's a pure lie.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Olowosaudi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hmmm. Your life and your choices. Remember this, many years from now, the consequences of your today's actions would tell on you positively or negatively.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Tee2027: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
All sane minded human in the house kindly check the names of those trolling this lady you will notice na dem dem by their names everybody they can insult, everybody is nobody except them. Check their names..........

This babe even when she was black she is beautiful.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by sisisioge: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
These girls will appreciate black in their fifties....black no dey crack fa. Black is ageless!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Angelfrost:
Take a wild guess please! cool
10? undecided
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Babastrong(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Reinamaria post=121567019]She looked more beautiful in her original self. [ Beauty is relative)
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Akalia(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
meobizy:
Her mango head still remains.
Her toto go still black, right?
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Onyeziokwu(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
BeanX:
Majority of Nigerian girls are suffering from inferiority complex

Not just Nigerian girls but black girls globally. Blacks are not proud of themselves. I've met loads of black girls here in London, inferiority complex don over kill them amongst their white folks. Oyibo with her unkept trainers still got this superiority thing over a black folk whilst a black girl with her designers doesn't believe she belongs still lol

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by pikechukwu6(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
We the bleaching insurance corporate of Nigeria (BICN) will have to inspect her yanshi to verify the true colour... we adjourned the meet till next week. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by BeanX(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vickho:
there are some foods you eat and it lightens your skin sha
This one is bleaching not food, I have a cousin that was dark as a teenager but now fair like this ese because she's using those expensive bleaching creams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Sunkyboie(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
No bleaching cream it is low quality camera
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Bahamas95(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
I wonder what they like in bleaching cream.....When they get old they become so irritating and look like sick pigs.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
oz4real83:
Some women go through alot to please men shocked shocked, just imagine the amount of "cream transformation" she had to go through to make men happy shocked

No. It has nothing to do with pleasing men. Any lady that has any sense at all knows that men have different specs and there is a man for every woman, no matter what she looks like. This bleaching thing is the result of low IQ, poor self image, low self esteem, or just greed of wanting to increase "street value", or to be more direct, increase prostituting market in all it's various degrees of practice.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
She looked better in her original skin

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by zudozz: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
holuwertobex:
An ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Eriata Ese has been facing lots of criticism since she posted her before and after photos on her verified Instagram page.

The social media Influencer captioned her post,

One of her followers, Adaora Badmus wrote:

Another follower, Ojb motors wrote:

In response to all the attacks she was getting, Ese Eriata cleared the air, she wrote.

https://hitng.info/thank-god-for-bleaching-cream-so-you-were-actually-a-black-skinned-girl-fans-react-after-ese-eriata-shared-before-and-after-photos/

She was so beautiful when she was dark n without much make up.

Meanwhile, d curtains behind her shpw say she be old geh sha! grin
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Vickho: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Let me guess... you oogly no be small. lipsrsealed
if I post my picture and you don't masturbate to it then call me a bastard
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by CzarChris(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
holuwertobex:
An ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Eriata Ese has been facing lots of criticism since she posted her before and after photos on her verified Instagram page.

The social media Influencer captioned her post,

One of her followers, Adaora Badmus wrote:

Another follower, Ojb motors wrote:

In response to all the attacks she was getting, Ese Eriata cleared the air, she wrote.

https://hitng.info/thank-god-for-bleaching-cream-so-you-were-actually-a-black-skinned-girl-fans-react-after-ese-eriata-shared-before-and-after-photos/
Ahhh!!! This is too much nah? Haba!!!
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vickho:
if I post my picture and you don't masturbate to it then call me a bastard
You are a bastard then! undecided
I don't masturbate at all as I am not sexually depraved nor do I lack control over my sexual desires as you do. Now go ahead and post your picture make we compare abeg! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.