Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism (42026 Views)

CBN Revokes Operational Licenses Of 4,173 Bdcs / Roger Brown Steps Down As Seplat CEO Over Allegations Of Racism / Abubakar Malami Revokes MTN's $2 Billion Tax Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2023
jeromestarks:

Shup up!

If it was someone from Iran, Iraq or Saudi Arabia now, FG will embrace him well well.

It's like you haven't noticed that muslims tend to get away with everything in Nigeria while FG shows her prowess on Christians and/or Americans.
Why are you thinking in this manner?
How many cases have you seen treated in such way?
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by GoodIsGod: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Many of these foreign nationals are like this

SUMAL FOODS IN IBADAN IS DOING THE SAME

SOME OTHER COMPANIES OF LEBANESE AND INDIANS IN OYO STATE AND OGUN STATE ARE DOING THE SAME THING
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by Isabi4lov: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Government should also look into all these cashew companies and plastic companies owned by wicked Chinese and Indians .
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by Philgafauto: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2023
jeromestarks:

Shup up!

If it was someone from Iran, Iraq or Saudi Arabia now, FG will embrace him well well.

It's like you haven't noticed that muslims tend to get away with everything in Nigeria while FG shows her prowess on Christians and/or Americans.

You’re very observant.

Toh…….I sha pity Christians in this country sha. Their suffering has not even started. That’s why I laugh at church goers who don’t pay attention to or question the values or ideological leanings of their local leaders.
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by fof1: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Racoon:
Meanwhile, the same FG is doing worst to its citizens with the senseless policy of bigotry, clannishness, ethno-religious supremacist agenda, rationalisation of the atrocities of criminal & treasonable bandits/ terrorists.

Foreigners treat Nigerians with utter spurn and disdain because of how the government treats its citizens. Charity begins from home.

So if the FG is Doing Such Things as U have truly listed, a Foreigner should also do same to Nigerians abi? Your Thinking is not Correct or Balanced,Pls. Sue for Stability in Policy implementation.
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by davozo: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Kudos to the honorable minister of interior. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by Adabestseason(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2023
In no distant time the british government will coerced you to rescind the bla bla bla you are telling us here.If you mean business lets bungle him out of the country immediately.Because Archbishop of Canterbury will call the president to allow the injustice.Una children dey abroad
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by faceLAGOS: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Man still likely to continue 🏃‍♂️ as the ceo after paying some fines & following proper protocol.
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by blackpanda: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2023
siofra:
Wow!

I'm so proud of the Nigerian government right now🥺🥺🙌

Lmao yall are sooo gullible.
So you actually think this has anything to do with racism
Obviously u dont know your country
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by IGBOSON1: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Not forgetting all this is based on ALLEGATIONS! To decimate any coys fortunes, just get a handful of employees to make allegations of racism against the expatriate CEO, and without giving him a chance to hear his own side of the story, immediately revoke his visa and ban him from the country!
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by Trippleblessing(f): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2023
This is commendable, more of this should be done to protest the image of the Nigerian workers.
More foreign company needs to be checked for this.
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by 2016v2017: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Racoon:
Meanwhile, the same FG is doing worst to its citizens with the senseless policy of bigotry, clannishness, ethno-religious supremacist agenda, rationalisation of the atrocities of criminal & treasonable bandits/ terrorists.

Foreigners treat Nigerians with utter spurn and disdain because of how the government treats its citizens. Charity begins from home.
Even some Afonjas urchins will still support government while they are worst than SEPLAT CEO
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by jeromestarks: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Abdulmujeeb52:
Why are you thinking in this manner?
How many cases have you seen treated in such way?
They (FG) ceased his license for alleged racism. Racism o.

Nothing has been done to Fulani herdsmen killing people all over Nigeria.

It's like you're very stupid.
God will punish you and your allah for all the evil you did in Nigeria. Your people even burnt my house in the north with over 4million naira in it and 6 million naira worth dogs.

For what? Because I am an Igbo man. Simple because I am a Christian.
I will never stop being a Christian even at the point of death.

We will never turn to muslims. WE ARE CHRISTIANS! And that will never Change.

Stupid set of people.

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by bhella10: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
I became mad when I learnt that Fashola, Tinubu and Sanwolu are not true Lagosians. They are from other SW states and I was like what the heck! This is not just barbaric but also dubious. I was like let me study who this true Lagosians are, and from my findings, majority of true Lagosians are poor people and educationally backward. No wonder they don't have voice of their own. Criminal immigrants from other SW states took advantage of their educational disadvantage to melt injustice on them and exploit them from their own right while using stupid tribal comment like 'we are one' and 'we are all yoruba' to deceive them.

I have also try to listen from these evil Yoruba immigrants in Lagos. I tried to find out why they are taking advantage of the educationally backwardness and low mental rationality of these innocent Lagosians. All I got from these criminals hold no water. If truly, any SW person can go to any state to contest governership position talkless of wining governorship election, why is it that, No Ogun, or Osun person have become a governor in Ekiti? Why is it that no Lagosian have become a governor in Ondo or Oyo? But all other SW person can come to Lagos and win a gubernatorial election. That's wickedness and injustice on these poor mindedness Lagosians and it must stop.

I have also come to realize that all the people causing troubles and tribal wars on Lagos are these criminals immigrants from other SW states. One thing I am proud of the Igbos is that they know their boundaries and they don't cross it. For example, you can never hear or see where an Anambra man would go to Enugu to contest for gubernatorial position. Never. Igbos have been living in Rivers for ages in their millions but you can never see or hear where an Igbo man took advantage of their population there to contest for governorship even when they have the power to. Igbos respect her host community. Also, in Lagos, Igbos has large population but they have never for once contested a gubernatorial position in Lagos, bc they respect their host community. Now what calls for concern in Lagos is why our brothers from other SW state cannot give the same respect to their host community in Lagos. Instead, they choose to take advantage of thier host community disadvantage by depriving them governorship in their own state.

Oba of Lagos is a Lagosian but is suffering from poor mindset and backwardness that he can not reason properly, if not they would have risen up to stop this evils on their own state. Can he as Oba of Lagos go to Osun to contest a governorship election? Rather, due to very poor mindset he choose not to support his own but rather supported criminals immigrants from other SW state. This is what Gbadebo is coming to stop in total and they knew it, hence, they are shaking like people with a plaque of leprosy.

To the original Lagosians, you guys need to force sense and rationality into your head. Pulse a while and begin to think, if possible align with other non indigene to reclaim your state back from all these scanvagers immigrants from SW region. Igbos are your best friend, you all should know that. These Scavengers knew that Igbos hate injustice and will fight for you guys to reclaim your state back thus, they start tribal attack on them. Come to think of it, why attacking the Igbos? No Igbo man has ever contested for governorship in Lagos since democracy, why are they still attacking them? This is a food for thought for you true Lagosians. Those scavengers knew that Igbo people hate injustice. secondly, they are jealous that Igbos are developing your state for you guys. Most of those Agberos in your state Lagos are criminal immigrants from Ogun and other SW state. They are all criminals.

The earlier you all rise up to take your state and live as king in your own state the better for you guys or you guys and your children children unborn will continue to be slave to these criminals from SW state.

Do they pay you for wailing?
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by Godspikin: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
robinso01:
They should visit all these Chinese, Indian and Lebanon companies as well.

I think people should also report such people. Nigerians rate this people too much. Whenever there is a good case of such I'll treatment they should report such to the appropriate quarters.
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by luluman: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Racoon:

Were you born a pessimist? Now that the government is up to its task you still don't see any good. I tire o
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by Bimpe29: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is better than what has been the practice previously.
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by HellVictorinho7: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up, who is the Federal Government, no be me & you make up the Nigerian government, or are you a Ghanaian?

Confused Ipobian, abi na Federal Government hire Seplat CEO for the company?
nonsense
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by nograv: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Racoon:
Why the insult and asking me to "shut up"? when our worldviews are not programmed to always be the same? Why not dispute what I say with superior arguments? This your behaviour is a sign of mental weakness. So pls swerve!

Contribute meaningfully to public discus. Don't be a warped or myopic in reasoning.

Yes for the first time in my life the govt has protected its Nigerian citizens vis a vis a foreigner. Yet you still found a way to complain.

How na??

Let us celebrate when the govt has done the right thing for once..

Bad Belle Pikin
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by HellVictorinho7: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
bhella10:
Do they pay you for wailing?
are u richer?
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by HellVictorinho7: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
nograv:

Yes for the first time in my life the govt has protected its Nigerian citizens vis a vis a foreigner. Yet you still found a way to complain.

How na??

Let us celebrate when the govt has done the right thing for once..

Bad Belle Pikin
go and shoot him na
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by Treassured: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jumbojnr:
It's not by revoking his papers...the FG should deport him immediately ...imagine not honoring the FG's invitations angry!!!

But I doubt if the FG has the nerve to deport the British citizen cos most of them have had shady or laundering deals with him....watch how this sweet judgment might the overturned soon... cry

The Chinese n Indians are the worst

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by Lightorder: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nuhskhut:
It is well with him
it is not well at all with him
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by Lightorder: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
siofra:
Wow!

I'm so proud of the Nigerian government right now🥺🥺🙌
proud of who? Is the FG not doing worse ? That is white on black ? Black on black , which is worse
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nuhskhut:
It is well with him
how, for bn racist? On the contrary
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by matrixme(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Naso this Oyinbo take destroy his career Shaa.. Imagine being deported from Nigeria over racism. Well, he can go back to working in the MacDonald's of his home country shaa... That's if he doesn't want to retire and enjoy all he plundered here. Shiorr!!!
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by tunapawizzy: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na this kind news I wan dey hear from Government agencies. Show these idiots they cannot leave their countries and go to Nigeria to do rubbish they cannot do in their own countries.
Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by robinso01(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Godspikin:

I think people should also report such people. Nigerians rate this people too much. Whenever there is a good case of such I'll treatment they should report such to the appropriate quarters.

I doubt there's any agency to report to. Moreover, people have been talking about it online and Govt still don't show any interest in it.

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism by BigBrother9ja: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Racoon:

shut up
racoon brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nigerians Can Make Naira Strong (FUNNY PHOTO) / Fifi Umenyiora Goes Shopping On Wheelchair / Access Bank's Post Against Chelsea On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.