Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day (3125 Views)

Post Funniest Picture/meme U've Ever Came Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
I’m home and bored so I decided to make this meme story… sit tight and hold on to your pop corn.

Farano
Dominique

Help push to front page when worthy
Make Nigerians smile small.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
At 3yrs old

When you are jejely eating your biscuit and one uncle now pass and say dash me small, you innocently gave him hoping he will reject it and say thank you… but he ate it grin

11 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Then he was now coming back again and you were eating the second biscuit and he says dash me small naa

7 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
The next day you coming back from school by 4:30pm, hungry and tired. on entering the compound your mum is still blowing beans

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
While you were crying for beans your aunty just came in with Hot okpa and Pepsi

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
But your aunty was just looking at you like:
Because she knows the okpa will not even Belle full her let alone reach your mouth

9 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
After dancing you turned to go eat okpa but your okpa has already digested in your Hanty stomach cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Then your aunty now said Ochuko pls help me go return this Pepsi bottle

13 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
You went and sat jejely by the corner calculating your next move… and your aunty still tempt you again that you should come and return the Pepsi bottle

11 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Before you could say jack you aunty brought out another okpa from her handbag

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Make I go find pics come continue my story

2 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
You knew if you bag her she no go gree so you just respected yourself and went ahead calculating your next move

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Still on your next move calculation, one of you aunts child younger than you shouted from the corner: ochuko go and return the Pepsi bottle and bring de…..

Before he could say deposit

14 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
If you’re following abeg indicate, or Make I rest

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
U dey try cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by Spicycat(f): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
😂😂😂😅😅🤣🤣🤣 grin grin grin grin

You made my day !!!

This got me lol on the floor (Before you could say jack you aunty brought out another okpa from her handbag)

CC CamelCase
Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by Osibajo2023: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
U try, Peter Obi is a scammer

3 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by cartoon1001: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Enjoying the thread wink
Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by VinnyBaba: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Correct, Guy.

U are Doing well. 👍👍
Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by VinnyBaba: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Correct, OP.

U are Doing well. 👍👍
Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
After giving the idiot beating Of his life, it then occurred to you that you just miscalculated your previous move, you suppose return the bottle and never return the deposit to that stewpid aunty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
You now went back to your aunty telling her that you want to return the bottle:

Your mom was confused and was looking at you but you giving her eye

6 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Your aunty gave you the bottle with insults :

Your mom then understood say na street you wan run your aunty grin grin she was just observing the whole situation like..

But as per your right hand girl wey she be, she no gree expose your plans

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Oga kwantinue! 🤣🤣
Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
You got to the probision store to return Pepsi bottle, you quickly notified mama rukevwe that you’ll be doing away with 4 biscuits, two sweets, from your aunties change… before you could finish ordering mama rekey we shouted from inside the store:

Taa! Your aunty no keep change o, she say she go bring bottle naw naw! Abeg drop my bottle and carry your head like tipper tire comot here … ole buruku.

And you were like… say what!!.. bitch!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
You swallowed you pain and started heading home while you kept calculating your next move!!

6 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
If you’re enjoy the show pls let me know so I’ll keep it coming..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by Adewale1603(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
What happened next. The beans never ready yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by grailer: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
CamelCase:
If you’re enjoy the show pls let me know so I’ll keep it coming..
Keep it coming.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
On getting home, beans was half way ready.
Lo! Your aunty man friend came around… he say the pain in your face and codedly gave you his ATM card.. to go to the POs withdraw 1k

Use 100 naira buy okpa for yourself and use the remaking change to buy him recharge card..

2 Likes

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
When your mom asked after you, Aunty’s man friend explained to your mom the errand he sent you, before he could finish

Your mom:

Knowing that he just loosed guard cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day by CamelCase: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
On your way to the pos you were just calculating how you will use 200 Nara for okpa, 700 naira for betnaija and 100 mtn grin

You didn’t realized your Nokia 3310 has escaped from your pocket

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Craziest Optical Illusion ever(pic) / Visual Brain Teasers / The Square Test-try Your Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.