Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

So Fly Music/fliptyce Beatz Presents ”bragging Rights” For Upcoming Acts - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / So Fly Music/fliptyce Beatz Presents ”bragging Rights” For Upcoming Acts (622 Views)

My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts / So Fly Music/fliptyce Beatz ”bragging Rights” Competition For Upcoming Artist / New Music: Gino - Im So Fly Feat. Naeto C & Yq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Fly Music/fliptyce Beatz Presents ”bragging Rights” For Upcoming Acts by DonBoye: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2011
So Fly Music/Fliptyce Beatz Presents ”Bragging Rights” For Upcoming Acts
With Hit singles like Danny young’s Ojutiwon ft Ojoroo & My girl ft Kel and Paul Play ,new hit singles from Faze ”Am in the mood” , Chop My Money on P-sqaure’s Invasion album and LKT – Money sweet ft Jingle, Tracks for YQ, Vector, Ay.com, Jhybo,Soul-E Baba, Olu Maintain, LKT, Klever J, Ojoro, AY.COM,kzeek,Spiderman and many others Fliptyce without a doubt is one of the top producers in the industry today.We featured Fliptyce some weeks ago on our MEET… Section and you need to read and learn a lot about the hit-maker .

So Fly Music/Fliptyce Beatz in collaboration with tooXclusive.com brings you the Hottest competition of the year “Bragging Rights”.This competition is for upcoming artistes to showcase their talented on new cooked beatz by @Fliptyce .If you’re an artiste and you do good music (HipHop/Rap, R ‘n’ B, Pop, Soul, any kinda of music) you stand a chance .All you need to do is DOWNLOAD 1 or all 3 beats ,Spit your barz on it and Send your tracks to beatz@tooxclusive.com .

@Fliptyce and tooXclusive.com crew will go through each and every song sent in , we will pick TOP 10 tracks and make polls available for Visitors to vote .

TOP THREE WINNERS FROM THE POLL RESULTS

1st(First) gets 2 Tracks produced by @Fliptyce with an option of a star artiste(check his resume lots of artistes on there ) on 1 if the winner wants

2nd(Second) Gets 1 Track produced by @Fliptyce

3rd(Third) Gets A free Beat from @Fliptyce

check http://tooxclusive.com/2011/09/05/fly-musicfliptyce-beatz-presents-bragging-rights/ for more details about the competition

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Handsome New Single : Bebe Nlo Ft. Femi Large / 2face Idibia, Darey Alade, Mi And Others Grab Multiple Awards / Help Me Pick The Better Video Outta These!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.