Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS (2722 Views)

Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me / Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS / How To Report To Nigerian Army, Cases Of Misbehavior, Abuse By Military Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Smartjeezy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is hate speech.
Thanks to the admin who remove my post about Igbo history in Lagos. You did well my brother.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by burp18: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
How can some people be filled with so much hate?

5 Likes

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by duro4chang(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nothing good can come from obi and Labour party. Their foundation is faulty.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by booblacain(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
OP, I won't be surprised you own that Twitter handle.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by burp18: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
booblacain:
OP, I won't be surprised you own that Twitter handle.
Wouldn't that mean he's reporting himself?

5 Likes

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Reelmii: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hmmm..some people get mind sha
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by emnite(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
duro4chang:

How on earth did you know the person is from obi? Look at what you're saying may God help you people of hate na that igbo people you don't like will end your life dragging them

17 Likes

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by duro4chang(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
emnite:

How on earth did you know the person is from obi? Look at what you're saying may God help you people of hate na that igbo people you don't like will end your life dragging them
Don't be deceived Labour party is laid on the foundation of falsehood, intimidation, mischief, provocation, mischief etc.

11 Likes

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by yarimo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
I always says 99.9% of obi supporters are fools

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Bluntguy: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
burp18:
Wouldn't that mean he's reporting himself?
It is possible he is reporting himself. All urchins are stupid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Bluntguy: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
yarimo:
I always says 99.9% of obi supporters are fools
While 100% of Tinubu supporters are the biggest fools

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by yarimo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bluntguy:

While 100% of Tinubu supporters are the biggest fools
OK
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Smartjeezy(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bluntguy:

It is possible he is reporting himself. All urchins are stupid.
reporting myself? Your daftness is legendary.

10 Likes

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by JealousCobra(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
duro4chang:

APC government and their supporters are all evil, no single integrity could be found in them 😎

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Unrated900(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Your grv is RELOCATING to ayambra soon

Tribal idiot boy

5 Likes

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Ezmans: 12:49am On Mar 10, 2023
duro4chang:
it's very bad, also some wicked lagosians where celebrating as Igbo people's shops where set on fire by political thugs

1 Like

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 10, 2023
I support Obi 100% and condemn the ignorant dude on Twitter.
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Mercury12(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2023
burp18:
IPod miscreants are driven by hate. It is in them like peak milk undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Rickmann: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Don't be deceived Labour party is laid on the foundation of falsehood, intimidation, mischief, provocation, mischief etc.

And APC is built on trust, love, integrity and truth.
All of you should go and rest abeg.
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by SWATMan: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2023
burp18:

Even though what the guy wrote is unbelievable heartless, I have seen countless posts by some Yorubas here rejoicing over the death of innocent Igbos also. Don't make it look as if Yorubas are saints, they also have animals if not more; like the guy above in there midst here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by burp18: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2023
SWATMan:

Even though what the guy wrote is unbelievable heartless, I have seen countless posts by some Yorubas here rejoicing over the death of innocent Igbos also. Don't make it look as if Yorubas are saints, they also have animals if not more; like the guy above in there midst here on nairaland.
Show us the post of Yoruba people rejoicing over thhe death of others. At least this one is here and glaring for everyone to see.
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by thomwell: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Smartjeezy:
This is hate speech.
Thanks to the admin who remove my post about Igbo history in Lagos. You did well my brother.

This is too offensive and hateful. Why vent such thought online?
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by duro4chang(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Rickmann:

And APC is built on trust, love, integrity and truth.
All of you should go and rest abeg.

Obi is a pathological liar hence everything around him is built on lie, deceit, falsehood, manipulation, provocation, mischief and intimidation.
There are two conditions for making fools. The number one condition for making a fool is to make him disbelieve the truth. If you can make a man disbelieve the truth, he will be your slave forever. The second condition for making a fool is to make him believe lies. Once a man has uncontrolled appetite for lies, he will always be a slave.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Houseontherock1: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Who lives with this much hatred in their system? WOW! A very new low undecided

1 Like

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by YorubaSamurai: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
You see why I say igbos should never smell presidency in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by SenatePresdo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
I condemn what the writer said.

But we have such people in APC.
Some people were jubilating that Igbo shops got burnt the other day.

Some are still in threatening to kill igbos of they exercise their Civic right in coming Elections.

We are humans first before politics divided us.
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by nicerod(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
This hate is too much .

We are talking about human lives

Let's see ourselves beyond tribes and religion
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by dclak112: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
This might be some kind of black mail., the opposition will not go as stupid to write that thing. We all are Nigerians in respective of your political party
Smartjeezy:
This is hate speech.
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Rickmann: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi is a pathological liar hence everything around him is built on lie, deceit, falsehood, manipulation, provocation, mischief and intimidation.
There are two conditions for making fools. The number one condition for making a fool is to make him disbelieve the truth. If you can make a man disbelieve the truth, he will be your slave forever. The second condition for making a fool is to make him believe lies. Once a man has uncontrolled appetite for lies, he will always be a slave.

Oga rest.
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by duro4chang(m): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Rickmann:

Oga rest.
Never. I have just started to give all obi attack dogs woto woto.
Re: We Need To Report This Twitter Account To The DSS by Rickmann: 2:19am On Mar 11, 2023
duro4chang:
Never. I have just started to give all obi attack dogs woto woto.

Ok..whenever you get tired you rest cos none of them actually gives a Bleep about you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

45 Shocking Photos And Videos Of Slave Trade In Libya / Young Boys Spotted In A River, Performing Rituals To Be Rich (video) / Two Female Corps Members Gang Raped In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.