Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad (42393 Views)

Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal / Ronaldo Is Now The Second Worst Free-kick Taker In Serie A History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Fira09(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
I love πŸ’• what y'all Messi fans are doing to pendu fans, keep it on.

Dem never see anything yet.

Almiron nice oneπŸ‘

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Almiron: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fira09:
I love πŸ’• what y'all Messi fans are doing to pendu fans, keep it on.

Dem never see anything yet.

Almiron nice oneπŸ‘
your boy is loyal boss, we gonna more presence on the frontpage, if you can pls look into that, I will be tagging if you don't mind. Obemdiots moves fake news about Leo to FP effortlessly I don't know if the moniker na one mod's alt.

Dem never see anything, this banter no dey end.

All thanks to the King LEO himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Fira09(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Almiron:
your boy is loyal boss, we gonna more presence on the frontpage, if you can pls look into that, I will be tagging if you don't mind. Obemdiots moves fake news about Leo to FP effortlessly I don't know if the moniker na one mod's alt.

Dem never see anything, this banter no dey end.

All thanks to the King LEO himself.
No problem chief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Almiron:
you don't deserve a mention from, just hold this one

You sef hold this one πŸ˜‚

5 champions league titles trump one miserable (ojoro filled) World Cup trophy any day. Ask any player.

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by steeltrust: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
BeanX:
Real GOAT without world cup trophy is that one a GOAT? Penaldo fans self πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Tell am to use am help em self in psg and stop being a waste of resource πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Son of fifa
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Almiron: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
FabKidd2000:

You sef hold this one πŸ˜‚

5 champions league titles trump one miserable (ojoro filled) World Cup trophy any day. Ask any player.

nothing Trumps a world cup trophy kiddo, how old are you? Give the phone to your father lemme chat with him. UCL is a local trophy, do you ever went to school?
If you want to do banter at least have common sense, I know it's not common lately.

Clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Cromagnon: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
gaby:
Sign out Ronnie...

Don't ruin all you've worked hard for over the years for more financial hunger when in actual sense you've been blessed over and above. It could end woefully if you fail to get contented and grateful for the grace.
What do you think he is working for, you?
He is there to collect 500,000 per week not To impress nobodies

Push not your luck in mistake for "love of the game, hard worker, record setting, or trynna prove a point.
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Cromagnon: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fira09:
The fraud named "Penaldo" is holding his camel league club back!

No impact, no pressure from him throughout the game! He was ghosted!!

What a finished player in reference to this season football.

Makes 500 K per week
When will you gada 500K?
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Almiron:
nothing Trumps a world cup trophy kiddo, how old are you? Give the phone to your father lemme chat with him. UCL is a local trophy, do you ever went to school?
If you want to do banter at least have common sense, I know it's not common lately.

Clown

Hahahahah look at this buffoon UCL is a local trophy? Do you even know the meaning of local? The UCL is the highest, most elite level of INTERNATIONAL club football where ONLY the best players in the WORLD play.

Illiterate incase you don’t know, as a player, in order to play in the UCL you first have to be good enough to be signed by an elite European club. That club then has to be good enough to finish top 3 in their domestic league. To play in the World Cup you just have to be lucky to be born a citizen of one of the strong international teams like Brazil or be a citizen of a country in a weak FIFA confederation like Saudi Arabia.

Do you know how many players have played in the World Cup that will never smell champions league in their life? Hahahahha. Do you know how many world class players have never won, or even played the World Cup simply because they are not citizens of a strong national team? Open that your spelling mouth and tell me Julian Alvarez is better than Ryan Giggs becuase he has won the World Cup. Olodo.

The UCL is the true test of a footballers pedigree. And Ronaldo has won FIVE.

I repeat; hold this one πŸ˜‚

Dunce.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Almiron:

Clown

β€œDo you ever went to school” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If na the kind English dem dey teach for school be this then e better say I no go πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Fira09(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cromagnon:

Makes 500 K per week
When will you gada 500K?
You pendu fans are so deluded and ignorant.

From the tons of mention I received, I had to reply this one. Cos the underrating was embarrassing to me.

Do you know me? Do you know my worth, or do you know my company?

I know strangers I gave way more that 600K and that is nothing to me, not to mention my relatives, colleagues, and family at large.

You better know the way you speak online, not everyone are same! They are footballer's, Fans have their choice to banter or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Almiron: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
FabKidd2000:

Hahahahah look at this buffoon UCL is a local trophy? Do you even know the meaning of local? The UCL is the highest, most elite level of INTERNATIONAL club football where ONLY the best players in the WORLD play.

Illiterate incase you don’t know, as a player, in order to play in the UCL you first have to be good enough to be signed by an elite European club. That club then has to be good enough to finish top 3 in their domestic league. To play in the World Cup you just have to be lucky to be born a citizen of one of the strong international teams like Brazil or be a citizen of a country in a weak FIFA confederation like Saudi Arabia.

Do you know how many players have played in the World Cup that will never smell champions league in their life? Hahahahha. Do you know how many world class players have never won, or even played the World Cup simply because they are not citizens of a strong national team? Open that your spelling mouth and tell me Julian Alvarez is better than Ryan Giggs becuase he has won the World Cup. Olodo.

The UCL is the true test of a footballers pedigree. And Ronaldo has won FIVE.

I repeat; hold this one πŸ˜‚

Dunce.
Kiddo you gave me 3 silly mentions, my reply hits deep. I'm done with your sorry assss, next patient pls.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Almiron: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fira09:

You pendu fans are so deluded and ignorant.

From the tons of mention I received, I had to reply this one. Cos the underrating was embarrassing to me.

Do you know me? Do you know my worth, or do you know my company?

I know strangers I gave way more that 600K and that is nothing to me, not to mention my relatives, colleagues, and family at large.

You better know the way you speak online, not everyone are same! They are footballer's, Fans have their choice to banter or not.

bro pls don't stress yourself, broke ppl are quick to throw poverty jab, they think everyone lives a miserable life like em. I don't understand we dey talk about football, you dey call me broke ass? How does that relate with the conversation we are having. That's why I don't engage em, I just curse em and move on.

Average Pendu fans on this forum are frustrated in real life, broke, hungry, sex-starved, always complaining, blaming buhari for their life woes, so they are literally looking for someone to pass aggression give, just curse em, that will reset their crackhead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
Almiron:
Kiddo you gave me 3 silly mentions, my reply hits deep. I'm done with your sorry assss, next patient pls.

You’ve been destroyed. You can’t say nothing because you have nothing to say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ baba talk say UCL na local competition lol.

See people wey play for World Cup. Dem born these ones well make them smell champions league for their life?

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Almiron: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
I've run out of mentions for you. Make another unfortunate Pendu fan mention me.

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Kingcalls: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
mechanics:
It's on starTimes, World football, you can download StarTimes ON from Play store to watch the match.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Kingcalls: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
BeanX:
Dullard...kingfools with empty brains πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fvcking illiterate.

U are nothing more that a local gateman ....u arevofvno use to the world ....dog and cat better pass u...I fact a sheep has more value that u dead rat
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Kingcalls: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
BeanX:
Kingfools

Mr Bean ... he biggest fool with watery brain.... bunch of fools
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Kingcalls: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
Almiron:
hahahaha, seems that's where you're working lately, you this broke bastarrrrd. Shey cafe is still in Vogue ni? I have never heard of one in a very long time cos data is cheap lately, so do ppl still goto cafe. You see your life, God knows where you life but one thing is sure from your response, life dey show you shege, hold on don't give up yet cos it's just getting started. I bet you live in Asaba too.

Oloriburuku Omo Ale.

Onishorire

Oma sanku ni

U know fully well hhat I can easily employ ur dat to do gateman for me and ur mom to do house maid for me.... as ur cafe supervisor salary no pass 30k .... dirty pig like like that's worthless ,...u are no different from sand that we step on...sand even. Get value pass u
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by BeanX(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kingcalls:

Mr Bean ... he biggest fool with watery brain.... bunch of fools
Useless goat, illiterate like u, there's nothing in that big skull of yours, Kingfool oshi. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by BeanX(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kingcalls:

U know fully well hhat I can easily employ ur dat to do gateman for me and ur mom to do house maid for me.... as ur cafe supervisor salary no pass 30k .... dirty pig like like that's worthless ,...u are no different from sand that we step on...sand even. Get value pass u
This bastard that find it hard to feed himself wants to employ someone, sick fool! Kingfool πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Kingcalls: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
BeanX:
This bastard that find it hard to feed himself wants to employ someone, sick fool! Kingfool πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U that u are in a lineage of bastards.... no man can ever take ur useless family serious
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Kingcalls: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
BeanX:
Useless goat, illiterate like u, there's nothing in that big skull of yours, Kingfool oshi. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know growing up in a very poor family with no future is frustrating u .... but u can't help it...u are forever worthless
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Almiron: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kingcalls:

You this son of a nobody, I don't have time for chitchat, goan play with sand and fuuuck offf my mention

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by BeanX(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kingcalls:

U that u are in a lineage of bastards.... no man can ever take ur useless family serious
You are the biggest fool on earth,,, Dullard! King of fools.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Moskido: 4:14am On Mar 11, 2023
FabKidd2000:

You’ve been destroyed. You can’t say nothing because you have nothing to say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ baba talk say UCL na local competition lol.

See people wey play for World Cup. Dem born these ones well make them smell champions league for their life?

Total Gibberish.... I can't believe there would be a man , born of a woman to say UCL is greater dan World cup....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...I can't call dis ignorance.... Pls can u find a word to call it yourself ,,cause I don't know wat to call it.....there is a great magnitude of difference between a WORLD CHAMPION and a UCL WINNER....its just like u comparing d ranks of a recruit to d ranks of an NDA graduate...... Mehhnnn go spank yourself,,, ur words are petulant....
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Moskido:

Total Gibberish.... I can't believe there would be a man , born of a woman to say UCL is greater dan World cup....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...I can't call dis ignorance.... Pls can u find a word to call it yourself ,,cause I don't know wat to call it.....there is a great magnitude of difference between a WORLD CHAMPION and a UCL WINNER....its just like u comparing d ranks of a recruit to d ranks of an NDA graduate...... Mehhnnn go spank yourself,,, ur words are petulant....

You’re a fool if you don’t know the quality and standard of football at the UCL is much higher than the WC. The first game of the last WC was Qatar vs Ecuador. I watched it with my friends and we all laughed and joked that it was like watching secondary school kids play. You will never see a game of such poor quality in the UCL because only the best players in the world compete in the UCL.

How many players from that Qatar and Ecuador team will ever play in the UCL? Honestly you know nothing about football if you don’t even know winning the UCL is harder than winning the World Cup. The World Cup only has that glitter because it happens once in 4 years. If it was every year like the UCL trust me no one will give a fvck about it.
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Moskido: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2023
FabKidd2000:

You’re a fool if you don’t know the quality and standard of football at the UCL is much higher than the WC. The first game of the last WC was Qatar vs Ecuador. I watched it with my friends and we all laughed and joked that it was like watching secondary school kids play. You will never see a game of such poor quality in the UCL because only the best players in the world compete in the UCL.

How many players from that Qatar and Ecuador team will ever play in the UCL? Honestly you know nothing about football if you don’t even know winning the UCL is harder than winning the World Cup. The World Cup only has that glitter because it happens once in 4 years. If it was every year like the UCL trust me no one will give a fvck about it.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚u words are laughable....... A competition that requires countries to come together and plan,,, a competition dat requires a massive budget to host,,, in every four years is been compared to a competition dat comes every season(UCL).....like I said earlier ...this is not ignorance at all....I don't know wat it is actuallyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.......I just feel this is stark illiteracy..... Not dat u are ignorant oo, but d illiteracy has eaten so deep, dat leads to less or no cognitive reasoning.......go spank yourself manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Moskido:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚u words are laughable....... A competition that requires countries to come together and plan,,, a competition dat requires a massive budget to host,,, in every four years is been compared to a competition dat comes every season(UCL).....like I said earlier ...this is not ignorance at all....I don't know wat it is actuallyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.......I just feel this is stark illiteracy..... Not dat u are ignorant oo, but d illiteracy has eaten so deep, dat leads to less or no cognitive reasoning.......go spank yourself manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You’re actually retardedd bro. Like you need mental treatment quickly. I’m talking about standard and quality of football, you're talking about planning and budget. What do those two things have to do with each other? Are you dense or something bro? Throwing childish. insults because you’ve lost the argument and have no intelligible point to make again hahaha

If na insult you want bro na you go run so don’t even get me started. Rebut my assertion that the standard and quality of football at the UCL is much higher than the WC if you can fool.

Comparing a competition made up of strictly the strongest European club sides with the best players in the world to a tournament that has teams like Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Australia LMAO. Do you know how many players in those national teams will die to play in the UCL but never will because they don’t have the quality to be signed by a major European team? On the other hand, some of the best footballers in the world might never play in the WC simply because they are not citizens of country in a weak FIFA confederation.

Look at Haaland who is the best striker in the world now but didn’t play at the WC. Ryan giggs; the best winger ever never played at the WC too. Same goes for George Best, Di Stefano, George weah and Eric Cantona. All legendary players who never featured at the WC. Is that one a competition ? Bloody imbecilee like you. I’m sure you don’t even know half the players I mentioned cause you’re obviously still a baby. Go and suck mummy’s breast and stop dabbling In grown man talk.
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Moskido: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
FabKidd2000:

You’re actually retardedd bro. Like you need mental treatment quickly. I’m talking about standard and quality of football, you're talking about planning and budget. What do those two things have to do with each other? Are you dense or something bro? Throwing childish. insults because you’ve lost the argument and have no intelligible point to make again hahaha

If na insult you want bro na you go run so don’t even get me started. Rebut my assertion that the standard and quality of football at the UCL is much higher than the WC if you can fool.

Comparing a competition made up of strictly the strongest European club sides with the best players in the world to a tournament that has teams like Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Australia LMAO. Do you know how many players in those national teams will die to play in the UCL but never will because they don’t have the quality to be signed by a major European team? On the other hand, some of the best footballers in the world might never play in the WC simply because they are not citizens of country in a weak FIFA confederation.

Look at Haaland who is the best striker in the world now but didn’t play at the WC. Ryan giggs; the best winger ever never played at the WC too. Same goes for George Best, Di Stefano, George weah and Eric Cantona. All legendary players who never featured at the WC. Is that one a competition ? Bloody imbecilee like you. I’m sure you don’t even know half the players I mentioned cause you’re obviously still a baby. Go and suck mummy’s breast and stop dabbling In grown man talk.

LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚deformity in the brain ...UCL is greater dan world cup... Even an illiterate won't say dis ......come , what are u? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚......infact just use ur phone pls and browse daft animal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚u worst pass cow ...wey dem dey whip ...I didn't want to insult u from d onset, but wat I hve seen u is more dan illiteracy at its peak....because there were low countries in d world cup ..so dat negates d fact dat world cup is bigger dan UCL....ok let's use ur fact ...wen UCL begins their tournament , there are teams dat won't qualify from d group stage aren't they , so those teams are great in ur own perception.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....I hve one small word for u........dat word is *sorry*πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...but still spank yourself
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Moskido:

LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚deformity in the brain ...UCL is greater dan world cup... Even an illiterate won't say dis ......come , what are u? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚......infact just use ur phone pls and browse daft animal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚u worst pass cow ...wey dem dey whip ...I didn't want to insult u from d onset, but wat I hve seen u is more dan illiteracy at its peak....because there were low countries in d world cup ..so dat negates d fact dat world cup is bigger dan UCL....ok let's use ur fact ...wen UCL begins their tournament , there are teams dat won't qualify from d group stage aren't they , so those teams are great in ur own perception.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....I hve one small word for u........dat word is *sorry*πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...but still spank yourself

Hahaha I am being called an illiterate by someone who can’t even construct a coherent sentence. I tried reading the gibberish you wrote and I got a migraine. complete incoherent ramblings filled with emojis, poor grammar, elementary grade punctuation and unnecessary ellipsis. Whatever roadside school your hapless father sent you to, better go there and ask for a refund fast because you are even worse than an illiterate. Bloody fool.

I don’t have time to argue with a worthless, uneducated scoundrel like you so I will just be giving you screenshots now with facts. Make e no pain you too much yeah? You are a child that knows nothing about football. The quality and standard of football at the UCL is miles ahead of the WC. Know this and know peace. Idiot.

Come and tell me you know more than the great sir Alex Ferguson. Omo ale like you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Earthquake In Turkey: Christian Atsu Found Alive / Week 14 - 1.2.x. Football Pools Forecast / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.