Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad (42383 Views)

Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal / Ronaldo Is Now The Second Worst Free-kick Taker In Serie A History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Cromagnon: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Fira09:

You pendu fans are so deluded and ignorant.

From the tons of mention I received, I had to reply this one. Cos the underrating was embarrassing to me.

Do you know me? Do you know my worth, or do you know my company?
I know you wouldn't be here if you were worth that kind of money
Do you see Ronaldo here?

I know strangers I gave way more that 600K and that is nothing to me, not to mention my relatives, colleagues, and family at large.
Dollars
Or Naira
Weekly or how many times in your life
Even bezOS or musk doesn't dash ppl 500000 usd
So low another lie

You better know the way you speak online, not everyone are same! They are footballer's, Fans have their choice to banter or not.

so you have choice
But I don't
You funny
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by dfrost: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Draslo:
Know when to quit. Street get short term memory

This here! It got me πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜±
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Moskido: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2023
FabKidd2000:

Hahaha I am being called an illiterate by someone who can’t even construct a coherent sentence. I tried reading the gibberish you wrote and I got a migraine. complete incoherent ramblings filled with emojis, poor grammar, elementary grade punctuation and unnecessary ellipsis. Whatever roadside school your hapless father sent you to, better go there and ask for a refund fast because you are even worse than an illiterate. Bloody fool.

I don’t have time to argue with a worthless, uneducated scoundrel like you so I will just be giving you screenshots now with facts. Make e no pain you too much yeah? You are a child that knows nothing about football. The quality and standard of football at the UCL is miles ahead of the WC. Know this and know peace. Idiot.

Come and tell me you know more than the great sir Alex Ferguson. Omo ale like you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chaiii πŸ™†dis malu is talking.... Will u shut up ur mouth ....can u imagine , a coach dat was not associated in high profile as the world cup is wat u are heeding on...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...this is not ignorance at all ....I don't know wat to call it ........UCL dat is done every season is greater dan world cup just because Ferguson say so ......u be loud illiterate 😹😹😹abeg...no need
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Moskido:

Chaiii πŸ™†dis malu is talking.... Will u shut up ur mouth ....can u imagine , a coach dat was not associated in high profile as the world cup is wat u are heeding on...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...this is not ignorance at all ....I don't know wat to call it ........UCL dat is done every season is greater dan world cup just because Ferguson say so ......u be loud illiterate 😹😹😹abeg...no need

Hahahahhahahahaha πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Look at this Olodo son of a worthless shoe shiner. Shebi you said anyone who says UCL is bigger than WC is an illiterate? Oya come and call the greatest coach in history an illiterate too na. Shebi you know football better than the most successful coach in football? Hahahaha. I laugh at you stupidity. This one is not even illiteracy; it’s pure mental retardation. Like I said you need a psychiatrist fast bro.

Stupid fool said sir Alex has not been associated with high profiles πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…you need Jesus to save you from stupidity walai. no WC coach in history is as globally renowned and respected like sir Alex Ferguson you idiot. You know why he never coached at the WC? Because no country’s FA can afford his massive salary. Only billionaire clubs like Man U and Real Madrid can pay a man like him you fool. So why the fvck will he waste his time coaching the likes of Trinidad & Tobago to the WC? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… daft illiterate like you. Oya go and tell Jose Mourinho to coach Costa Rica because he wants to go to WC na 🀣🀣 or maybe tell Zidane to go and coach Ecuador, let the whole country collapse trying to pay his wages πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Omo ale. Say WC is bigger becuase UCL is done every season πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Abeg guy don’t make me laugh. drop the phone now. You have been defeated in this argument and you know it. You are just sounding more demented the more you speak now. Go to school. You are a kid that knows nothing about football.
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by PROPHETmichael: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Stop making yourself look stupid, the world cup is bigger than UCL and it's the dream of every player to play in the world cup. It’s what every player dreams of and that is to be a world champion.
FabKidd2000:

Look at this Olodo son of a worthless shoe shiner. Shebi you said anyone who says UCL is bigger than WC is an illiterate? Oya come and call the greatest coach in history an illiterate too na. Shebi you know football better than the most successful coach in football? Hahahaha. I laugh at you stupidity. This one is not even illiteracy; it’s pure mental retardation. Like I said you need a psychiatrist fast bro.

Stupid fool said sir Alex has not been associated with high profiles πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…you need Jesus to save you from stupidity walai. no WC coach in history is as globally renowned and respected like sir Alex Ferguson you idiot. You know why he never coached at the WC? Because no country’s FA can afford his massive salary. Only billionaire clubs like Man U and Real Madrid can pay a man like him you fool. So why the fvck will he waste his time coaching the likes of Trinidad & Tobago to the WC? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… daft illiterate like you. Oya go and tell Jose Mourinho to coach Costa Rica because he wants to go to WC na 🀣🀣 or maybe tell Zidane to go and coach Ecuador, let the whole country collapse trying to pay his wages πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Omo ale. Say WC is bigger becuase UCL is done every season πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Abeg guy don’t make me laugh. drop the phone now. You have been defeated in this argument and you know it. You are just sounding more demented the more you speak now. Go to school. You are a kid that knows nothing about football.

While you are at it, don't forget that yesterday, Casemiro got a Red card which is 7 letter words, on the 7th day of the week and just 7 days after receiving 7-0 from Liverpool.
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
PROPHETmichael:
Stop making yourself look stupid, the world cup is bigger than UCL and it's the dream of every player to play in the world cup. It’s what every player dreams of and that is to be a world champion.

While you are at it, don't forget that yesterday, Casemiro got a Red card which is 7 letter words, on the 7th day of the week and just 7 days after receiving 7-0 from Liverpool.

Shut up. Many legendary players never even played in the WC and do t give a damn about it. You think with everything Ryan Giggs won in his career he is losing sleep over not playing in the WC? You’re a joke. The level and quality of football played at the WC is Childs play compared to the UCL where the best players in the world play. Many subpar footballers make it to the WC based on playing for a dead country in a weak FIFA confederation. But the UCL; only the best players worthy of signing for a top European team make it there.

So do the math yourself.
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Moskido: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
FabKidd2000:

Omo dis guy daft oooo.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...is it easy to qualify for world cup ? U saying WC is less because of Ferguson opinion shows ur level of negligence towards wisdom .... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...make I teach u sense small small abeg ...u need it.......like d other guy said , stop embarrassing yourself man.... U are .saying no country could pay Ferguson to coach dem ...see rubbish hype.....Ferguson na FIFA na , Ferguson na d whole constituency for football na...na him coach Pele and maradona....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,, dats y they can't pay him ...daft son of a bastardπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ........ ,,, so as dat French coach*Deschamps* dey now,, because guardiola na good coach , he win premier league, make france con sack thier coach put am ...u know whether na d president cousin.......u even know how much international coach dey earn self, way u talk say ,,they couldnt pay ferguson...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚omo bro...u nor get sense dats it...so be living like datπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Moskido: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

Omo bro, leave d ewu abegπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....na ronaldoism dey cause all dis hideous ignorance...messi don win d highest trophy in football and dats all dat matters ....UCL big ...but na club highest profile trophy be dat...UCL winners are not World champions...World cup remains d ultimate and most difficult TROPHY in football...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by PROPHETmichael: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
FabKidd2000:

Shut up. Many legendary players never even played in the WC and do t give a damn about it. You think with everything Ryan Giggs won in his career he is losing sleep over not playing in the WC? You’re a joke. The level and quality of football played at the WC is Childs play compared to the UCL where the best players in the world play. Many subpar footballers make it to the WC based on playing for a dead country in a weak FIFA confederation. But the UCL; only the best players worthy of signing for a top European team make it there.

So do the math yourself.

Listen you lil kid, winning the Champions League is something to be cherished, but taking home the World Cup will always be the ultimate for players.

Not many players will be saying at the end of their career that it was playing in the group stages of the Champions League against Standard Liege on a Wednesday night was the icing on the cake for them but every player will say playing at the world cup irrespective of who they play against, was the ultimate in their career.

Till date, the greatest regret that players like Ryan Giggs, Alfredo Di Stefano, George Weah,Grorge Best, Eric Cantona, Duncan Edwards, Laszlo Kubala and Valentino Mazzola to mentioned but a few have is the fact that they didn't not play at the world cup.

The world cup is the quickest route to sporting immortality and to becoming a national hero. It is the biggest trophy in football and the biggest tournament; that's why players cry when they are left out of the competition by their coaches either through injuries, technical decisions or their inability to qualify with their national team. This is because they know that they only have mostly, 3 attempts to play at the world cup before they retire.

Winning the Champions League, players hold it for a year while the World Cup, you hold for 4 years. That's how prestigious the world cup.
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

Listen you lil kid, winning the Champions League is something to be cherished, but taking home the World Cup will always be the ultimate for players.

Not many players will be saying at the end of their career that it was playing in the group stages of the Champions League against Standard Liege on a Wednesday night was the icing on the cake for them but every player will say playing at the world cup irrespective of who they play against, was the ultimate in their career.

Till date, the greatest regret that players like Ryan Giggs, Alfredo Di Stefano, George Weah,Grorge Best, Eric Cantona, Duncan Edwards, Laszlo Kubala and Valentino Mazzola to mentioned but a few have is the fact that they didn't not play at the world cup.

The world cup is the quickest route to sporting immortality and to becoming a national hero. It is the biggest trophy in football and the biggest tournament; that's why players cry when they are left out of the competition by their coaches either through injuries, technical decisions or their inability to qualify with their national team. This is because they know that they only have mostly, 3 attempts to play at the world cup before they retire.

Winning the Champions League, players hold it for a year while the World Cup, you hold for 4 years. That's how prestigious the world cup.

I am tired of arguing with you dolts and I didn’t bother to read half your epistle but I will end with this; a random chap on the internet like you does not know football more than a man who is arguably the greatest coach in the history of the sport. Know this and know peace.

Comparing the quality of football In Europe’s most elite club competition which has the highest concentration of elite footballers in the world to the WC which many subpar footballers feature in just by virtue of the birth lottery shows how little you know about the game. A good percentage of the footballers that feature in the WC will never make it to the UCL because they are not good enough to be signed by an elite European club.

The WC is old glory. The UCL is the highest standard football competition today where ONLY the best quality players in the world compete. You have to be good enough to be signed by a top European club in order to feature in the UCL and not just born in a country that has easy path to qualification like the WC. Don’t you understand this very significant difference dude?? You are arguing based on sentiments not facts. The WC has great sentimental value because it’s about national pride, I will give you that, but in terms of pure QUALITY of football it’s not even a contest bro. Stop being ignorant.

That’s all I will say to you. You deserve a somewhat civil response because you at least tried to make some intelligible points. As for that moronn that’s busy rambling like a mad man with insults and smileys, I will respond to him in his own language as soon as I have the time.

Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Moskido: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
FabKidd2000:

I am tired of arguing with you dolts and I didn’t bother to read half your epistle but I will end with this; a random chap on the internet like you does not know football more than a man who is arguably the greatest coach in the history of the sport. Know this and know peace.

Comparing the quality of football In Europe’s most elite club competition which has the highest concentration of elite footballers in the world to the WC which many subpar footballers feature in just by virtue of the birth lottery shows how little you know about the game. A good percentage of the footballers that feature in the WC will never make it to the UCL because they are not good enough to be signed by an elite European club.

The WC is old glory. The UCL is the highest standard football competition today where ONLY the best quality players in the world compete. You have to be good enough to be signed by a top European club in order to feature in the UCL and not just born in a country that has easy path to qualification like the WC. Don’t you understand this very significant difference dude?? You are arguing based on sentiments not facts. The WC has great sentimental value because it’s about national pride, I will give you that, but in terms of pure QUALITY of football it’s not even a contest bro. Stop being ignorant.

That’s all I will say to you. You deserve a somewhat civil response because you at least tried to make some intelligible points. As for that moronn that’s busy rambling like a mad man with insults and smileys, I will respond to him in his own language as soon as I have the time.

Ekpa....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....Ferguson is FIFA na ...if he says Europa cup is bigger dan UCL...u will also believe himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚cause he is d best coach so far, so all he says is final.... .chaiii.....ur brain too shallow abeg ...u are laughable...world cup is old glory ...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™†πŸ™† omo ...how old are u
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Moskido: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
PROPHETmichael:

Omo leave am....I don tell am ...he still dey argue base on him shallow mind...if Ferguson talk say premier league cup is bigger dan champions league cup, he go still accept am.........d guy nor get him own cognitive reasoning at all...I shame for am.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..but he doesn't know his younger ones knows better ...a world cup tournament dat all basic stations strive to broadcast ,, everyone in world are on d watch to see, a tournament dat brings connectivity around d globe,..a tournament dat is expensive to host for d world.....nie dat mumu dey talk say world cup na old glory ...I still can't believe that there are human beings ignorant up to dis level......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Moskido:

Ekpa....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....Ferguson is FIFA na ...if he says Europa cup is bigger dan UCL...u will also believe himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚cause he is d best coach so far, so all he says is final.... .chaiii.....ur brain too shallow abeg ...u are laughable...world cup is old glory ...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™†πŸ™† omo ...how old are u

I’m old enough to impregnate that worthless LovePeddler you call mother. Don’t worry, I will soon have your time. Omo ale.
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Moskido:

Omo leave am....I don tell am ...he still dey argue base on him shallow mind...if Ferguson talk say premier league cup is bigger dan champions league cup, he go still accept am.........d guy nor get him own cognitive reasoning at all...I shame for am.......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..but he doesn't know his younger ones knows better ...a world cup tournament dat all basic stations strive to broadcast ,, everyone in world are on d watch to see, a tournament dat brings connectivity around d globe,..a tournament dat is expensive to host for d world.....nie dat mumu dey talk say world cup na old glory ...I still can't believe that there are human beings ignorant up to dis level......πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even persin wey you dey quote don lock up after I give am facts. You still dey talk trash πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ WC wey be like primary school football compared to UCL; the home of superstars. Go and tell Haaland he is not the best striker in the world now because the useless country he plays for can’t make it to the WC na. Kid like you. You know nothing. Ignorant buffoon. Imagine watching Qatar vs Ecuador and thinking that is the pinnacle of football πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… oloshi. You no even get brain.
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by FabKidd2000: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Moskido:

A simple experiment to prove your level of stupidity;- put that Argentina WC winning team against the last UCL champions; Real Madrid. See if they don’t collect like 7-0 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oloshi. Omo ale. You are a child when it comes to football. Better just shut up and suck your feeding bottle. Bastard child.
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Moskido: 3:36am On Mar 15, 2023
FabKidd2000:

A simple experiment to prove your level of stupidity;- put that Argentina WC winning team against the last UCL champions; Real Madrid. See if they don’t collect like 7-0 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oloshi. Omo ale. You are a child when it comes to football. Better just shut up and suck your feeding bottle. Bastard child.

Daft son of a bastard fatherπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚......d halland u talk of , can colonize as an England player , any player can do dat,,but he choose to play for his country like messi rejected playing for Spain ..but prefer his own country ......ur excuses are lame bro......bring Argentina and d real Madrid ...they will just suffer ,,,they won't hve d luck , France had to equalise 3 goals.

Be deceiving yourself..... World cup is the toughest and biggest trophy in football ....go spank yourselfπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...Ferguson bigot puppet
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Moskido: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
FabKidd2000:

I’m old enough to impregnate that worthless LovePeddler you call mother. Don’t worry, I will soon have your time. Omo ale.

Ooh dat means u just clock puberty stage ...no wonder ur reasoning be like dis na...anyways sorry ....u hve a lot to catch up, take it step by step
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by Dindondin(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE
Free kick isn't easy to score. This post was needless. It showed your bias towards CR7. It's understandable if you love Messi more.
But you know very well CR7 is equally good. He scored a nice free kick last week. Don't you feel ashamed when you saw it in the news?
Re: Ronaldo Took The Worst Free-kick Of His Career For Al Nassr Against Al Ittihad by ugwuadudave(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are β€˜disorganized’ / Meet The Most Expensive Players In Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.