Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (357289 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Sikay19(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Sikay19:
Don’t struggle for your application. It may be too late for you. Allow us to carry out your application for you.

Our services are fast and reliable. Contact us for your quick application.

Zero 7 zero 31 nine nine nine 830.

Contact us for your fast and error-free application.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2023
Sheamus007:
I'm getting 500 internal server error... What do I do please?
reload and reload ,it time it shows that to you it will work ,or start street
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by loanky: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2023
untoldtruth:

Don't give up, try your luck.
Civil defense, NIS, NPA, and CBN and DSS and ICPC, FIRS are all recruiting presently, that's where the big shots go. NDLEA is wahala job, no one will eye it that much.
Try your luck, you could scale this time.

I don't know where you got this your information that all these agencies are recruiting from.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by aorseer: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2023
Applicants yet to sign up can do it seamlessly its working now.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Sheamus007(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2023
I'm getting error 500 when uploading pictures...and I've reduce it to less Dan 200kb.. what do I do please
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by captaininiobong(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Site isn't going through
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by oluwadara01(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2023
Just did my printout some minutes ago. I used my phone. The site will keep telling you:

"Some 505 error (Ubuntu)".

Never mind that - just keep reloading whatever page you want to open again and again (for me, some of the pages took like 7-9times of reload to open). In short, the site is better than before. And the printout page is now working fine compared to some days ago.

For those who haven't been able to login in, reset your password and go to your mail for the confirmation link.

Once you do that, when trying to login, it could stay on "Verifying" for too long... You just reload that page and enter you details again. (It may take doing this like 5times for some).
NB: once you are logged in, and you click the toggle bar to the top right corner of your page, you should see 3 options(Apply, Logout and a circular form of your passport).
Click on APPLY - it will take you to the page where you have you submitted/print page.

For those who haven't been able to print your photoslip and guarantor form:
NB: the two forms come together on the same page when you click print.
Also, that print icon(green in color) is now working fine (except that you have to keep going back to that page and clicking "print" again if it open a page saying: 505 error(Ubuntu)

Finally, this may take you clicking it like less or than 10 times before you see your print out. But it's working now.
NB: It's okay if your passport isn't showing for now - you can always do that later. But it's better you have those printout first.

I hope this was helpful.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Cation(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2023
BUY NOW PAY LATER

I sell data for all networks at a cheap price of 300 Naira per gig. My profitable customers enjoy timely delivery and enjoy credit facility.
Whatsapp o eight 1 three 8 seven two 55 three eight.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by maik99(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2023
I uploaded a professional certificate but it’s not showing on my printout as one of the documents I uploaded
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Julius223pounds(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2023
Oksoluk10:

Okay, thanks a lot.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by captaininiobong(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Huseein12:

Just click on d application status and change it from pending to submit.

The reason is bcuz you haven't changed it

How can I do this , I'm using a phone
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Kenth3433(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
oluwadara01:
Just did my printout some minutes ago. I used my phone. The site will keep telling you:

"Some 505 error (Ubuntu)".

Never mind that - just keep reloading whatever page you want to open again and again (for me, some of the pages took like 7-9times of reload to open). In short, the site is better than before. And the printout page is now working fine compared to some days ago.

For those who haven't been able to login in, reset your password and go to your mail for the confirmation link.

Once you do that, when trying to login, it could stay on "Verifying" for too long... You just reload that page and enter you details again. (It may take doing this like 5times for some).
NB: once you are logged in, and you click the toggle bar to the top right corner of your page, you should see 3 options(Apply, Logout and a circular form of your passport).
Click on APPLY - it will take you to the page where you have you submitted/print page.

For those who haven't been able to print your photoslip and guarantor form:
NB: the two forms come together on the same page when you click print.
Also, that print icon(green in color) is now working fine (except that you have to keep going back to that page and clicking "print" again if it open a page saying: 505 error(Ubuntu)

Finally, this may take you clicking it like less or than 10 times before you see your print out. But it's working now.
NB: It's okay if your passport isn't showing for now - you can always do that later. But it's better you have those printout first.

I hope this was helpful.

the response im getting is invalid login, what should i do?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by frank2zee: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
I can't submit my application kos its saying I need to login first.
I can't sign-up kos the sign up button isn't responding whenever I click it.
Everything is just frustrating.

Please can anyone help?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jbhunt: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
frank2zee:
I can't submit my application kos its saying I need to login first.
I can't sign-up kos the sign up button isn't responding whenever I click it.
Everything is just frustrating.

Please can anyone help?
I am ready to register for anyone ,since the registration has been extended till on the 17th of this month .
Kindly forward your details to my WhatsApp number: 08113435598
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jbhunt: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
NDLEA recruitment exercise has been extended
For your registration
Contact me on 08113435598
Let do the stress for you .......

Procedure:
*forward your login details (if you have created an account)
*Tell us the position you are applying for
*Passport
Nin
Degree certificate
Birth certificate
State of Origin certificate
Waec certificate
Jamb registration No
Home address
School you attended
Matriculation number
Year of entry
Year of graduation
Course off study.

Let do the stress for you over night#####
WhatsApp number: 08113435598
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Registration still ongoing

DM for registration purposes (very fast without errors)
Dm for documents uploadings
Dm for issues
Dm if you find it difficult in downloading/printing your guarantors form and Aknowledgement form

DM@08139717643

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by hpymoment(f): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
I have registered since but randomly tried logging in today and it’s saying invalid login details.

Is it network or I should be worried 😟

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mickum(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please do add me 08184695859
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by md17: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
My experience with application and some tips

There's heavy traffic from chrome and firefox browser, so I will suggest you use opera browser or phoenix or any other browser out there.

Also, I did a kind of workaround with my application after I noticed some error (SSCE missing, passport missing and wrong short code on the submitted form). I am not telling you to do this, just giving out info on what I did. It may or may not lead to disqualification, but I am willing to take the chances.

Here's what I did...

I opened a new account and put a space before entering my NIN. I was able to submit successfully and print the application form as well. Everything took like 5-7 minutes.

The application site is better even during the day now.

I wish all applicants a smooth process!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by md17: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
If you need help registering successfully. I can help out FREE of charge. I am not making any promises, but I will do my best.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
md17:
If you need help registering successfully. I can help out FREE of charge. I am not making any promises, but I will do my best.

please I need help, how do i register. it's saying invalid login
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by md17: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
can you post a snapshot of what it's showing
Jennykoko3009:

please I need help, how do i register. it's saying invalid login

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by SirMike8(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
hpymoment:
I have registered since but randomly tried logging in today and it’s saying invalid login details.

Is it network or I should be worried 😟

All you need to do is click "forgot password" then insert the email you used to register and instructions will be sent to your email.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jennykoko3009(f): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
md17:
can you post a snapshot of what it's showing

I can't upload photos here, it's saying invalid login trying again

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jennykoko3009(f): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
md17:

please the space for email and password, hope it's my main email address and pw I will put, or am I creating another password. please put me through, let me know if I'm at the right track

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by md17: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2023
You are creating another password. You are not using your email password
Jennykoko3009:

please the space for email and password, hope it's my main email address and pw I will put, or am I creating another password. please put me through, let me know if I'm at the right track

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Tonto30(f): 1:37am On Apr 08, 2023
Website is going through right now. If you are awake you should check it out.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:48am On Apr 08, 2023
Don't bother paying anyone.. The website is going on well now...

Hitchfree
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Sss2: 5:07am On Apr 08, 2023
Sss2:
Now OPEN!!!

Register your NDLEA with us.
I can help you at a token. Reach now, as I am in the office. WhatsApp 08136789598

Continue bringing your ORDER! Let's get the registration done for you.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Sikay19(m): 6:40am On Apr 08, 2023
8 days to go before closing of the application portal. Don’t wait till the last before you seek alternative if you are having applying.

Our services are fast and error free because we carefully pay attention to details.

Call/Whatsapp: zero 7 zero 31 nine nine nine 830

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.