Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (359516 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alienist: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
What's the exactly salary for a bsc holder?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mosben1:
I have tried it but nothing changed.
see all this things are not really issues if they are going to call you ,I do not have any idea on how to change it

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
SamuelZoe:
Good evening everyone, I made residential address mistakes in my NDLEA application. Please what can I do?
you do not have any problem ,that one is not an issue ,let them just call you
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dm if you want to register (very fast and easy without issues)

Dm for mistakes after submission

Dm for errors

DM@08139717643

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by cdorf001: 5:34am On Apr 11, 2023
Plz house, can someone register 2times for two different positions with different emails

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 11, 2023
cdorf001:
Plz house, can someone register 2times for two different positions with different emails
you will just be disqualified immediately......

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
5 days to go

Dm for your NDLEA Registration
Dm for errors in names, phone number, address and the rest
Dm if your passport photograph is not showing on your print out
Dm for any issues

DM @08139717643
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adeapex(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Pls what is the ideal image size to upload ?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Adeapex:
Pls what is the ideal image size to upload ?
100kb
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adeapex(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=Adewale1603 post=122450368]100kb[/quote

Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2023
4 days to go

Dm for any issues

DM @08139717643

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alaga2222(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2023
IranianSea:
Registered, Done, submitted and printed just this time about 3:32am.

Is the print out coming out with the Guarantor form? Cos the page I printed is 6 pages

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Mattiegold: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2023
I tried clicking on the forget password" but it isn't responding..has anyone been able to change password lately?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by INCREDIBLEGUY: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
please where is the column to submit qualification
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by hapsonv: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jbhunt:
NDLEA recruitment exercise has been extended
For your registration
Contact me on 08113435598
Let do the stress for you .......

Procedure:
*forward your login details (if you have created an account)
*Tell us the position you are applying for
*Passport
Nin
Degree certificate
Birth certificate
State of Origin certificate
Waec certificate
Jamb registration No
Home address
School you attended
Matriculation number
Year of entry
Year of graduation
Course off study.

Let do the stress for you over night#####
WhatsApp number: 08113435598

If u have not registered, contact him, he is very reliable. He just registered me. I sent him my details today and he delivered today. Thanks a lot I really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by philipkarl: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Do you want to change your date of birth on your NIN to fit in the required age for Federal road Safety recruitment, Nigerian Immigration Service, ICPC, NDLEA, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Army or School admission? Do you want to also modify your name to fit in for the renewal of your International Passport or BVN modification? Look no forwarder. Call/WatsApp 08033948737.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jbhunt: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
hapsonv:

If u have not registered, contact him, he is very reliable. He just registered me. I sent him my details today and he delivered today. Thanks a lot I really appreciate.

I

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
3 days to go

Dm for any issues

DM @08139717643

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Jennykoko3009(f): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Emmadox90:
4 days to go

Dm for any issues

DM @08139717643

For those who are yet to register, he can save the stress for u, 4days to go. no time!
for registration or any error issues,

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 13, 2023
Mattiegold:
I tried clicking on the forget password" but it isn't responding..has anyone been able to change password lately?
yes it is working,i changed password tonight .
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 13, 2023
Adewale1603:
100kb
you can now upload even up to 400kb ,the bigger the better remember we were told that if your documents are not clear it could lead to disqualification
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 13, 2023
scanner1000:
I someone help me to register for a superintendent position. But after everything was done he didn't upload my SSCE result. He said as far is level 8 is just BSc and nysc discharged certificate that is required.. I'm scared now after seeing people's own here with SSCE result uploaded and we apply for same position..

Any effect or chances for disqualification?

I'm so sad right now cry
you can edit it, i did it myself but i do not want to spoil that guy business on this group dm him,he will edith it for you.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 13, 2023
For those that actually have one issue or the other,like you picture is not showing,mistake name,address, cader ,documents ,dm emmadox he can actually do it, i had to address this because i had told some persons here that it is not an issue,..i did mine myself but i would not want to spoil the guy hustle, if you are really serious dm him. i was among those that registered 3 days immediately the site recruitment portal opened,i uploaded my pics less than 100kb and other documents like than 100kb,i was able to print my slip with my picture on the slip but after the site crashed for the second time, since last week i noticed i could not see my pics on the page whenever i logged in,i did register for my kid sister with the same upload format i used earlier less than 100kb, when i went through this thread and i saw couple of people say they could edit their application after submission and i saw emmadox constant message,i decided to spend the night on the site as i am a computer litreate,i said if emmadox is not a scam and he can do it,then i should be able to break into the site,i finally did break into the site around 3am ,i started from 12am ,i even chatted emmadox ,agreed to pay him ,we concluded on whatsapp before i decided to break into the site myself as i noticed he was confident,he was willing to do it before getting paid.... what i realized when i finally broke into the site was that all the documents i uploaded when the registration started where showing error ,just the way my passport was showing error,i had to increase all the image to above 100kb,making sure they were clear and bold,then i notice by putting the mouse on the image on the site if it is well uploaded it will show,i corrected some mistakes i made earlier,uploaded with public and i submitted....and my picture showed on the slip and when i clicked on download pdf i could then see all my documents clearly,...i am sharing this information because i think people that registered earlier or that there picture are not showing on the slip have an opportunity to fix it,i think when the site crashed earlier,it affected some of the uploaded document,they changed the site format and remember they clearly said in the registration regulations that if your documents are not clear you will be disqualified,imagine if your documents are not even showing,so if not sorted out,the computer might just disqualify you,well those that have connect should not be bothered,but those that are trusting on merit should look into it...omo it is 4: 11 am right now i have not slept,i had to fix my kid sister own too,going to bed now......enjoy,take my advice or leave..

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by seyifunmi111: 6:00am On Apr 13, 2023
After Iogin. I found out my passport has crashed

But thank God I was able to break into the site and re-upload another photo.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by cross500: 6:24am On Apr 13, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
For those that actually have one issue or the other,like you picture is not showing,mistake name,address, cader ,documents ,dm emmadox he can actually do it, i had to address this because i had told some persons here that it is not an issue,..i did mine myself but i would not want to spoil the guy hustle, if you are really serious dm him. i was among those that registered 3 days immediately the site recruitment portal opened,i uploaded my pics less than 100kb and other documents like than 100kb,i was able to print my slip with my picture on the slip but after the site crashed for the second time, since last week i noticed i could not see my pics on the page whenever i logged in,i did register for my kid sister with the same upload format i used earlier less than 100kb, when i went through this thread and i saw couple of people say they could edit their application after submission and i saw emmadox constant message,i decided to spend the night on the site as i am a computer litreate,i said if emmadox is not a scam and he can do it,then i should be able to break into the site,i finally did break into the site around 3am ,i started from 12am ,i even chatted emmadox ,agreed to pay him ,we concluded on whatsapp before i decided to break into the site myself as i noticed he was confident,he was willing to do it before getting paid.... what i realized when i finally broke into the site was that all the documents i uploaded when the registration started where showing error ,just the way my passport was showing error,i had to increase all the image to above 100kb,making sure they were clear and bold,then i notice by putting the mouse on the image on the site if it is well uploaded it will show,i corrected some mistakes i made earlier,uploaded with public and i submitted....and my picture showed on the slip and when i clicked on download pdf i could then see all my documents clearly,...i am sharing this information because i think people that registered earlier or that there picture are not showing on the slip have an opportunity to fix it,i think when the site crashed earlier,it affected some of the uploaded document,they changed the site format and remember they clearly said in the registration regulations that if your documents are not clear you will be disqualified,imagine if your documents are not even showing,so if not sorted out,the computer might just disqualify you,well those that have connect should not be bothered,but those that are trusting on merit should look into it...omo it is 4: 11 am right now i have not slept,i had to fix my kid sister own too,going to bed now......enjoy,take my advice or leave..
Hello guys,I made a mistake during my NDLA application. matriculation no & jamb reg no. Both wrong (the guy that did it for me couldn't reach me so he just inputed wrong reg ID's). Is there any way I can still correct the mistake? Or it doesn't matter?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by cross500: 6:30am On Apr 13, 2023
Jbhunt:
NDLEA recruitment exercise has been extended
For your registration
Contact me on 08113435598
Let do the stress for you .......

Procedure:
*forward your login details (if you have created an account)
*Tell us the position you are applying for
*Passport
Nin
Degree certificate
Birth certificate
State of Origin certificate
Waec certificate
Jamb registration No
Home address
School you attended
Matriculation number
Year of entry
Year of graduation
Course off study.

Let do the stress for you over night#####
WhatsApp number: 08113435598

Hello,I made a mistake during my NDLA application. matriculation no & jamb reg no. Both wrong (the guy that did it for me couldn't reach me so he just inputed wrong reg ID's). Is there any way I can still correct the mistakes? Or it doesn't matter? Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Tobstem: 6:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Good day all.

Pls i am urgently in need of a Stoke broker to help in claiming some dividends.

If you have any genuine person, pls contact me via whatapp 08182049681 or seunwest18@gmail.com
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2023
cross500:

Hello guys,I made a mistake during my NDLA application. matriculation no & jamb reg no. Both wrong (the guy that did it for me couldn't reach me so he just inputed wrong reg ID's). Is there any way I can still correct the mistake? Or it doesn't matter?
it can be corrected
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Emmadox90(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2023
3 days to go

Dm for any issues

DM @08139717643
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by cross500: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
it can be corrected
ok. Can you assist me? Or point a direction to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.