Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Pls, Which Nigerian Sites Can Purchase And Ship My Products To Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pls, Which Nigerian Sites Can Purchase And Ship My Products To Nigeria (599 Views)

Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily / Golden Penny Rice Bulk Purchase And Delievery Servive / Just Started An It Firm. Any Ideas On How To Market My Products and Solutions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Which Nigerian Sites Can Purchase And Ship My Products To Nigeria by chizillar(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2011
Hello, good Nairalanders, pls which Nigerian websites can I use to purchase my products from Amazon and can ship for me to Nigeria also.
Re: Pls, Which Nigerian Sites Can Purchase And Ship My Products To Nigeria by Ayeka: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2011
Check out www.ayekashopology.com. We purchase and ship up to 5 products per order. Email: orders@ayekashopology.com if any problems. Thanks
Re: Pls, Which Nigerian Sites Can Purchase And Ship My Products To Nigeria by chizillar(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
Ayeka, what's your contact phone No.
Re: Pls, Which Nigerian Sites Can Purchase And Ship My Products To Nigeria by Ayeka: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
My Nigerian line is not working at the moment because I'm overseas. My SA line is 0735166108 or if you prefer not to burn your airtime I can call you.
Re: Pls, Which Nigerian Sites Can Purchase And Ship My Products To Nigeria by Ayeka: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2011
Sorry the country code is +27 so dial +27 735 166 108
Re: Pls, Which Nigerian Sites Can Purchase And Ship My Products To Nigeria by Dankudi: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2011

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Get Srap Metal In Large Quantity In Nigeria / Urgent! 2mbrls BLCO; available. / Earn Cash On Zatzat Cashback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.