Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Just Started An It Firm. Any Ideas On How To Market My Products and Solutions. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Just Started An It Firm. Any Ideas On How To Market My Products and Solutions. (557 Views)

Urgent Please, I Just Started Plumbing Materia Business And I Need Someone To He / Pls, Which Nigerian Sites Can Purchase And Ship My Products To Nigeria / Got Any Ideas On How To Opperate A Paypal Account From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Started An It Firm. Any Ideas On How To Market My Products and Solutions. by ader: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
Just Started anĀ  IT Company abysmalsoft. Website is www.abysmalsoft.com.
Any Ideas on how to market our IT softwares and solutions.
Details are on www.abysmalsoft.com.
Re: Just Started An It Firm. Any Ideas On How To Market My Products and Solutions. by 2sexy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
Your site looks cool but there are still lots of work to be done.

As for marketing. . . what value can you add to your customers life?

By the time you answer that, you wouldn't have much problem about how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Best Promo Offer --- Paypal Verification,fund, Visa/mastercard / How I Get Free Business Loan, No Down Payment! / Buy And Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.