Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,938 members, 7,838,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Vote Me In For The President, Boko Haram Student's Association. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Vote Me In For The President, Boko Haram Student's Association. (1054 Views)

Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 / The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. / Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Me In For The President, Boko Haram Student's Association. by anobscase(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
Haven't you heard that a new association has been formed in our prestigious higher institutions?
I am running for the National President of the Association.
Boko Haram Student's Association.
Vote me in Please, grin
Re: Vote Me In For The President, Boko Haram Student's Association. by ice234: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
wats will u do for us. if u win
Re: Vote Me In For The President, Boko Haram Student's Association. by anobscase(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2011
If I win, I will make sure there is bomb blast in all the 36 states of Nigeria including the FCT weekely
Re: Vote Me In For The President, Boko Haram Student's Association. by mikuz(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2011
Tell that to the penguins!
Re: Vote Me In For The President, Boko Haram Student's Association. by skeed19: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2011
Pls anyone with the SSS number? these are the kind of people that use their own hand to nail themselves. what a post. i mean it i need SSS phone number. u will be traced out. fool.
Re: Vote Me In For The President, Boko Haram Student's Association. by anobscase(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2011
@skeed19

When you see your mother, call her a fool,
That's if you have a mother,
Here is the jokes section if you don't know
Re: Vote Me In For The President, Boko Haram Student's Association. by Ajibel(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
peacocks would vote for u.mtschew

(1) (Reply)

U Fit Try This / Given A Chance To Turn Back The Hands Of Time,hw Wuld U Av Spent Ur Day? / Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.