Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 (2847 Views)

My Rich Girlfriend Part 1 / New Sex Scandal By Congo Brazzaville President Daughter / The President's Daughter And I(vames) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by topzywazzy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Finally i can relax after finishing the stressful registration process and begin as a regular student. The only thing remaining is getting my I.D card which i know would be in my possession any thing a week from now. It’s the second Thursday of the schools resumption, @ around 7am the school is crowded with different people from different part of Nigeria moving from one place to another for one thing or the other. I went to a nearby store and get myself something to eat, then roam around my new school, so full of pride that i’m in the University. I was about turning to the other side of a building before i bumped into someone.
Girl: Heyy… Me: Sorry… d–n (picking up her papers) Girl: No i’m sorry i wasn’t myself Me: Oh (handing over her papers) Girl: Thank you Me: Alright. I’m Victor by the way Girl: Ok, i really have to go Me: Where are u rushing to? Girl: My house, i forgot my passport Photo to use for my I.D card Me: U can take a quick passport ther (Pointing at a photographer) Girl: I know, i just don’t have money money with me Me: *smiles* Lets go
On our way going, that’s when i checked her out. Her dressing was normal though but her features were visible (u know what i mean) she’s pretty not beautiful sha… i guess her fair complexion made her look pretty. We got there, she took the photo, got the passports in 14 minutes (and they say 2mins passport) i paid then we walked to the I.D card office, she joined the small queue of four people. It got to her turn, she gave them one passport and the necessary info, we left there then the following conversation ensued.
Me: So… whats the name? Girl: I’m Esther Me: Hhmm… nice name Esther: Thanks Me: What tribe? Esther: Ijaw Me: I see Esther: What about u? Me: I’m Igala Esther: Igala? Me: Yep, anything?? Esther: Nooo… not really Me: Which course are u studying? Esther: Computer Sci. Me: I like the course too, i can’t do it ‘Coz I’m art Esther: Eeyah… Me: Sad thing, its all good Esther: What’s ur discipline? Me: Sorry? Esther: I said what’s ur discipline? Me: As in? Esther: Ur course Me: Oh (Chai i don fall my hands, no be me and her they start 100L together? girls can form. Maybe her friends don orient her) Bus.Admin Esther: Hhmm Me: What? Esther: Nothing, just feeling hungry (I was like so) Me: Ok then, nice meeting u Esther: Nice meeting u too Me: Mind if i have ur digits Esther: What? Me: Ur digits Esther: As how? Me: (yes, i don revenge) I meant ur phone number Esther: Alright, but i don’t i know it off-hand, u give me urs lemme flash u Me: Ok, 070*****47
She flashed me then i saved her number. We left for our different ways. I went to my new house abi room sef which i’m yet to make it look fab. I stay Off-camp and intend to live alone.

I relaxed on my small bed and evaluate Esther in my head to know how to go with her. I know that she needs money from guys, she’s not the loving type, she can cheat or leave a guy for another ‘coz of money, she she uhmm… not sure yet. I concluded that, she’s not worth loving by me, spend less and get more from her, not date her but have a fling with her and leave her when i’m done with her ASAP.
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO READ PART 1 FINISH
http://africwap.com/2016/01/08/must-read-the-presidents-daughter-and-i-part-1/
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by nimat158(f): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
victvames ur attension is needed
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by nimat158(f): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
THIS STORY BELONG TO VICT VAMES
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by kingsamosy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
must you copy? Some people can be annoying
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by Sammypedro18(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Some pple can be stupid. How can you copy and paste ones hardwork, don't yu av conscience @all??
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by victvames(m): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
topzywazzy who are u? and what is the meaning of this nonsense??
U even linked my story to another site.... so annoying! Just like that!!
This is one nonsense i hate!!

1 Like

Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by victvames(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
nimat158:
victvames ur attension is needed

Thanks alot nimat, for the notification ,,, thats how those silly people copy one's work without their approval.. So annoying....
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by Atom57(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Op u r underarrest for copyright infringement, this story legally belong to VictVame. u have d right to remain silent. *Pull out handcuffs *
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by mastercee(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2016
He couldn't even arrange it properly. I wish a mod can close this thread. This is a copyright infringement, the work belongs to Victvames.
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by darkayo: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2016
Haba all of u have forgotten that we are in Nigeria abi,don't u know that in this Naija ppl would work hard for something while others would just go and pirate their work,we have pirated movies ,pirated wears sec...wetin man never pirate for Naija......victvames ur the original owner of ur work and u have all the right(s) to be angry.....if I were u I'd have started cursing sef, I just don't know what this guy is trying to achieve from what he is doing .....maybe he needs the kind of positive feedback uv always gotten To boost his morale ....victvames just continue with ur work cas even dis dude can't do without ur work ,abeg no vex[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by nimat158(f): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2016
victvames:

Thanks alot nimat, for the notification ,,, thats how those silly people copy one's work without their approval.. So annoying....
THANKZ
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by Toyade888(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
where are d mode...ur attention is needed...dis op is guilty of plagiarism.... do it work...expecting

*ban of life*
hehehehehe grin
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by chii8(f): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Some people are just plain silly.
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by hfinest1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
nigga why?? why do you have to copy a nairalander's story n paste it in Nairaland again? are u that stupid? mumu... victvames, i hope you've sued this fucking bastard son of a thousand father plagiarist?
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by Bantino(m): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2016
Op are you Clinton that is posting episodes of this story on FB?
Re: Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 by NevetsIbot(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2016
hehehe. Caught in the act. God go punish the didirin that will copy my story when I satrt posting it. Op.... Definition of didirin mumu.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pidgin Proverbs: / American Tv Remote Vs Nigerian Tv Remote / Beauty Of The Day: Anonymous Diva, Who Wants? Hehehehehehehehe: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.