Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live (2588 Views)

Newly Built 2bedroom Flat For Rent At Iyana School Iba/ojo / Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again / I Don't Want To Live A Normal Lifestyle: Study, Work, Marry, Have Children..etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by SimpleGuy001: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Hello

looking for a place with proximity to the island so i want to know if iyana oworo is a place someone can rent a good mini flat at. I'll appreciate people with experiences there. Thank you
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by Hamachi(f): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Yes but be careful about cultist

1 Like

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by SimpleGuy001: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hamachi:
Yes but be careful about cultist

ahhh, canceled. I don't like anything cultist abeg, i value peace of mind

6 Likes

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by frozen70(f): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Try places like Yaba, Akoka, shomolu and Bariga

They are close to third mainland Bridge

1 Like

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by SimpleGuy001: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
frozen70:

Try places like Yaba, Akoka, shomolu and Bariga

They are close to third mainland Bridge

I don't like bariga, heard it's not so good. Sono intention of going there but i fancy yaba only that it's difficult getting a mini flat for 600k total package, same with akoka.

I think i will look at shomolu, in terms of security, water and light as those are of priority to me.

1 Like

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by FalseProphet1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
The name alone sef can give you nightmares. Stay away from there.

This I have seen.
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by frozen70(f): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

I don't like bariga, heard it's not so good. Sono intention of going there but i fancy yaba only that it's difficult getting a mini flat for 600k total package, same with akoka.

I think i will look at shomolu, in terms of security, water and light as those are of priority to me.

The difference between shomolu and Bariga is just a canal

But chose where suits your pocket

3 Likes

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by Hamachi(f): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Move to Bariga
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by sisisioge: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hamachi:
Move to Bariga

Worse....Iyan Oworo are of two parts. The part that links Gbagada and the one on your right. If you can do Gbagada instead, it's a lot safer and calmer. The oworo, Berger, iyana oworo,bariga, etc is a handful. One of my young colleagues used to get his wallets taken by those Oworo boys back in the days grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by Hamachi(f): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
sisisioge:

Worse....Iyan Oworo are of two parts. The part that links Gbagada and the one on your right. If you can do Gbagada instead, it's a lot safer and calmer. The oworo, Berger, iyana oworo,bariga, etc is a handful. One of my young colleagues used to get his wallets taken by those Oworo boys back in the days grin
it depends on the area in Bariag
Odunsi
Odo eran
Lawal street
Alhaji Alimi
Dendeke Martin
Oremeji
Back of Bolat close to King Sunny Ade's house
Adeboye Street and more are a lot safe even Ilaje
Igbogunu
LadyLake
Pedro

2 Likes

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by sisisioge: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hamachi:
it depends on the area in Bariag
Odunsi
Odo eran
Lawal street
Alhaji Alimi
Dendeke Martin
Oremeji
Back of Bolat close to King Sunny Ade's house
Adeboye Street and more are a lot safe even Ilaje
Igbogunu
LadyLake
Pedro

Ok....I only know a bit of Bariga and the bit is bad. If Sunny Ade can live there, it must be pretty safe.

2 Likes

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by Hamachi(f): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
sisisioge:

Ok....I only know a bit of Bariga and the bit is bad. If Sunny Ade can live there, it must be pretty safe.
The wife not him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by SimpleGuy001: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2023
frozen70:

The difference between shomolu and Bariga is just a canal

But chose where suits your pocket

Hi, What are the best residential areas in shomolu?
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by Nazgul: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
Hello

looking for a place with proximity to the island so i want to know if iyana oworo is a place someone can rent a good mini flat at. I'll appreciate people with experiences there. Thank you
Iyana oworo is around bariga axis. Why not just move further into Gbagada. It's safer and more secured.

1 Like

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by Nazgul: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2023
sisisioge:

Babe Bariga isn't safe o!

There are so much touts there, always fighting and killing themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by SimpleGuy001: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Nazgul:

Iyana oworo is around bariga axis. Why not just move further into Gbagada. It's safer and more secured.

I don’t think I can get a mini flat for 600k total package in gbagada

1 Like

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by frozen70(f): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Anywhere is ok no particular best place

The crime rate is low because each street have their own naughty boys that their presence scares idiots who wants to come and constitute nuisance
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by Nazgul: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

I don’t think I can get a mini flat for 600k total package in gbagada
It depends, just get an agent and tell him your budget. With that budget, he can easily work towards getting you what you want.
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by SimpleGuy001: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2023
frozen70:

Anywhere is ok no particular best place

The crime rate is low because each street have their own naughty boys that their presence scares idiots who wants to come and constitute nuisance
Ok thanks
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by SimpleGuy001: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Nazgul:

It depends, just get an agent and tell him your budget. With that budget, he can easily work towards getting you what you want.

Ok thank you
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by Rechargeam247(f): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yaba
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by DearGorgeous(f): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

You can try Palmgroove, Onipanu, Anthony. The advantage of living in the aforementioned places is that you'll have two routes to Island.

Either you pass through Ikorodu road to Lagos Island, or you pass through Oshodi/Gbagada/Oworoshoki/3rd Mainland bridge.

Whichever way, you'll be at an advantage. But try confirm the light status in such places. Otherwise, you're welcome to Surulere.
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by Kobicove(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
Hello

I have never lived there but I heard that area is prone to robberies undecided
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by EriMma1: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Market street is good.
Bajulaiye and petti-dah areas are fair.

Unilag road and akoka pako area are better. Saint finbarrs road too is good.

2 Likes

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Why not surulere with 600k good to go rent 400k pa,ac 200k and easy bus to island. Also try ebute meta places within alagomeji down to adekunle
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Most places with Iyana anything nah bad area. Try Surulere if u can afford it.

SimpleGuy001:
Hello

Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by lajid: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by lajid: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by presido997(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
Come to onipanu
Re: Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live by SimpleGuy001: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
presido997:
Come to onipanu

Where is onipanu located?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion- Guys Think It's All About Their Money? / 5 Major Reasons Why Women Suffer Domestic Violence / Can One Have 4 Cars Parked At Home And Still Have A Sibling Using Keke To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.