Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? (9255 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by sageb: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2023
pocohantas:
Jezebel grin
Pocohantas, the vawulence Kwin.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by mytime24(f): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2023
pocohantas:
Jezebel grin
hmm

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by compton11(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2023
Judasi

Cos without him,ain't no salvation,so judasi was hero grin

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by REDshouse(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2023
King Solomon... Or Samson....

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by sageb: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2023
pocohantas:
Jezebel grin
Pocohantas, the vawulence Kwiin.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by fykes(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Mathew the tax collector...

As I like money reach...
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Lazfortuna: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2023
I don't know biko. I'm me
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by TheboyGhost(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Judas

Judas

Judas
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Joshua.....i kuku like trouble and fight!

2 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2023
I would have been Mary Magdalene’s Pîmp😁 check out key and peele on YouTube
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Winters23: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2023
mdokaba1:
If you were to live in the first century - in Jesus' days, which Bible character would you have being? given the circumstance.

Me: Thomas

Reason: Omo! Jesus did things (miracles) that defied logic, science, and human understanding.

So, it would have been only natural to question them - before believing lol grin grin🤔

Na Pilate I go like be. Sign his death warrant and still wash my hands
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by jumper524(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Sampson sha urged like me but me no go jonze for woman. I don't know who I can attribute in the bible but in the Quran, u can relate to Sayidiinah Umar. Strong and quote stubborn. Can accept challenge.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by OBTOREPA(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Philip and John the beloved
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Akalia(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2023
mdokaba1:
If you were to live in the first century - in Jesus' days, which Bible character would you have being? given the circumstance.

Me: Thomas

Reason: Omo! Jesus did things (miracles) that defied logic, science, and human understanding.

So, it would have been only natural to question them - before believing lol grin grin🤔
"Joseph" the man that helped Jesus bear his cross en route to crucifixion.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by chatinent: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2023
illicit:

Yeah sure
Judas knew Jesus never dies

Just playing a fast one on the Jewish Authorities

Sounds reasonably funny tho. 🤔

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Iqtest: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2023
King Solomon 🤴
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by orion7: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Totilopussylick:
David, the slayer of Goliath
them say during Jesus era. First century. You don go carry Abraham and David come

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by coolhumble(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2023
John
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Honchoslim16(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2023
None.

They are all fairytales
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by popcykaylah(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Solomon
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Mercury12(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2023
James
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Love800(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2023
David

I think david is the celebrity among all the characters in the bible because he is known by all nd is story is very interesting nd well known.

David dat guy sha. I remembered when his commander in chief killed is eldest son, he was so sad. I still remember him dating king saul daugther mitchell nd the famous one, sexing that woman, i have forgotten her name. Dat woman he saw from his palace top.

The guy na good nd bad nigger

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Cancri: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2023
I would loved to be Solomon,just thinking about 1000 women in my house gives me joy.
And to top it all I would be a very wise man not just a wise man but a wise king.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by siofra(f): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Queen Vashti or Queen Jezebel
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Fiscus105(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2023
During Jesus days or entire bible time?

For entire bible time, I would like to be ELIJAH

...for JESUS days,. JOHN THE BAPTIST
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by bonnyhope: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Totilopussylick:
David, the slayer of Goliath

This was not Jesus time
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by badbros(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Jesus
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Polynek(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2023
Joseph the Aramathea.
Na senior man b dat, I love His role in the new testament
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by doctore212(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Olosho in the bible

I for dey charge better money because money get value then
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Sleekfingers: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2023
Pontious Pilate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There Any Difference Between A Christian And A Born Again Christian. / Jesus Christ Life: A Fiction Or Fairy Tale? / Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.