Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (48118 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by jerryayaebi2: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2023
I know my Father’s care for me…
He’s been good , He’s been good ..
He’s always been there for me..
He’s been good to me 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Thank God for life, family , friends and loved ones !
Happy birthday to the Apple of God’s eye !
Happy birthday Chioma Nwachinemere Nkemakonam Chukwuka

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CpqpIsjvzZk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKYC7ii9Lm4

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Beautiful woman.

Aging like fine wine.

Black doesn't crack 😍

Happy birthday.

May you see many more years in health.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by TossTos: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Stunning indeed ..
Na as you do yourself, you go see yourself..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by sulakishop(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Virgin Mary of Nolly

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Fut9ure: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2023
The only celebrity who did the right thing during this election

Happy birthday

One thing about all these black skinned matured women is that down there thier vagina skin and shape is still very intact...no loosed vagina flesh

But you see the fair ones the vagina is so loosed and scattered

I banged a older black skinned woman before despite her age she was 39 year old. I was surprised her kpekus flesh wasn't scattered..it was like that of a 16 year old girl

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by drizslim(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Happy birthday our delectable nollywood crush

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2023
TossTos:
Stunning indeed ..
Na as you do yourself, you go see yourself..
shut up urchin

24 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Mindlog: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Ife di mma amaka, better soup na money kill am........nwa na mma.......aging beautifully. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Gulappa: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Cute Woman

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Bahamas95(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2023
cool cool

Happy birthday Chioma.

Decent actress unlike those corporate oloshos in Nollywood.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by AnyanwuSilas: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2023
China is more beautiful

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Zege7716: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Obedient woman, hbd.

14 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by olisefom: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2023
40 what? Not looking bad for that age.

Obviously, she wasn't jumping from "pole to pole".

What do I know sef?

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Chuksyno(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Chommy sexy age gracefully.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Happy birthday and best wishes, Chioma.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by TimFisher2: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2023
undecided

Tinubu go dey pray to be like Chioma Chukwuka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Zi: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Fut9ure:
The only celebrity who did the right thing during this election
Omoni tried too

Happy Birthday Queen

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by fredoooooo: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Happy birthday..
Chioma obituarists, a friend of Ufoma endsars ... hypocrites, God pass una . Which movie una wan act next ...

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Badguy77(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Football age?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Ceenachi: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2023
fredoooooo:
Happy birthday..
Chioma obituarists, a friend of Ufoma endsars ... hypocrites, God pass una . Which movie unaywan act next ...

Zombie
You no get sense

I have one important question please...
Chioma Chukwuka wen will u be old?
You were like this I was small .. wetin happen!

Happy birthday to our sister from Oraifite

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Papichulostunne(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Make she divorce i done gather the money she ask me to gather so she fit settle for me. Baby pls come back 😍😘

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Mindlog: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2023
fredoooooo:
Happy birthday..
Chioma obituarists, a friend of Ufoma endsars ... hypocrites, God pass una . Which movie unaywan act next ...

At least she is not requesting urgent 2k from your wretched self! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by money121(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by SMILEBUX(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2023
jerryayaebi2:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CpqpIsjvzZk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKYC7ii9Lm4
happy birthday madam Chioma Age grace, you are one of Nigeria Super star we appreciate you, enjoy your day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by OBTOREPA(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Happy birthday to you dear.
But they've removed Desmond Elliot pic biko.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by wahalawahala: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2023
Mindlog:

At least she is not requesting urgent 2k from your wretched self! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dry... Happy birthday to her
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2023
Fake photographs. Chioma is much more beautiful remaining in her natural robes. African girls must look back before they lose it all:

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Yankiss(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2023
sulakishop:
Virgin Mary of Nolly
She has divorced Mr. Akpotha. How is she virgin Mary again?

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Okudiover(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2023
At least she is using her real age. I knew her circle of friends back at Enugu and they are all in their early 40s now. Happy birthday nwanyi oma.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Mindlog: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2023
wahalawahala:
dry... Happy birthday to her

Yes, happy birthday to her while the user I quoted dry up his bitterness. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread / Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) / Investor BJ Shades Ray Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.