Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (48192 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by SmallDick99(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2023
Milf
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by MrSegunAdewole: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2023
these ladies don age finish ooo

see Chioma my crush shocked
na wa ooo
see gaping
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by fredoooooo: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Mindlog:

At least she is not requesting urgent 2k from your wretched self! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Obingo don start to dey bark .. its too early o
Not everyone hungry like you and ya wretched family. grin cheesy
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by izubext007: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Stunning without husband is astonishing
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Mindlog: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
fredoooooo:

Obingo don start to dey bark .. its too early o
Not everyone hungry like you and ya wretched family. grin cheesy

Eyah, can you support me with 20 USDT.....it will go a long way to get me some foodstuff.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by OboOlora(f): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2023
See as person look fine at 43 and Pocolee abi Wetin be that Nairaland old mama youngie de waka upandan market de buy mirror instead make she go find husband

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by fredoooooo: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Mindlog:

Eyah, can you support me with 20 USDT.....it will go a long way to get me some foodstuff.

I can give you 1K Dollars bit obi and obituaries no dey give and receice shishi.
They are satisfy poverty, Mobbing and e noise making
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Deejaygold(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2023
cool

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by jibrilELsudan: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2023
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nehyooh(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2023
This woman just maintain her complexion and beauty. Ageless with no controversy in her marriage.

Happy,
Happy,
Happy
Birthday My Favorite Actress

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Mindlog: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2023
fredoooooo:

I can give you 1K Dollars bit obi and obituaries no dey give and receice shishi.
They are satisfy poverty, Mobbing and e noise making

I no need $1,000, na just $20 equivalent I need.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by SavageResponse(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2023
sulakishop:
Virgin Mary of Nolly

grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by fredoooooo: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Mindlog:

I no need $1,000, na just $20 equivalent I need.
Get it from ya fellow wretched obituaries or From Obi that never give shishi
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Careente7(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
China is more beautiful
Werey🤣🤣
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Mindlog: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2023
fredoooooo:

Get it from ya fellow wretched obituaries or From Obi that never give shishi

Eyah, uncle is feeling fly. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....From Obi...hmmm, I think what he gave in inspiration, when he came to talk to us in Cambridge last year is enough from him. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by 07kjb: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2023
PAN IGBO BEAUTIFUL LADY

WITHOUT ANY ENGLISH NAME♥️

Happy birthday God bless your years ahead
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by yusluvad(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2023
Happy birthday
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by optimusprime2(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2023
My on screen crush that time
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by samwillyco1(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2023
Happy Birthday and many more years to come in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Burgerlomo: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2023
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ufuosman(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Happy birthday 🎉
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by fredoooooo: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Mindlog:

Eyah, uncle is feeling fly. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....From Obi...hmmm, I think what he gave in inspiration, when he came to talk to us in Cambridge last year is enough from him. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Obituary, Is he also in heaven wth you too ? grin grin
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Mindlog: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2023
fredoooooo:

Obituary, Is he also in heaven wth you too ? grin grin

Me and you still never die though we would one day but l look forward to heaven after this earthly journey. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Waywardson6: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's so hard to like this woman, because of what she did to Mama G on Guilder Ultimate Search 2010. Seriously, The hate towards her was so uncalled for. Big NO.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by faithfull18(f): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yankiss:
She has divorced Mr. Akpotha. How is she virgin Mary again?
You were the lawyer who handled it ba.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ROK123: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Happy Birthday Damsel..Many Happy Returns!!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by BeanX(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
doggedfighter:
Beautiful woman.

Aging like fine wine.

Black doesn't crack 😍

Happy birthday.

May you see many more years in health.
Which one be Aging like fine wine?

Remove all those makeups and filters and you will see her real face, you guys are just too dumb to know what is what.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by seunfunmie03: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Chioma Chukwuka or Chioma Akpotha?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures by yeyebrity: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Waywardson6:
It's so hard to like this woman, because of what she did to Mama G on Guilder Ultimate Search 2010. Seriously, The hate towards her was so uncalled for. Big NO.

So you can still recall that event? I thought I was the only one who still feels that way. The husband she was bragging about saying: 'I am married' has finally left her and now she is back to her maiden name. This life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" / "You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.