Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens (14420 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand For Defrauding Women On Pretext Of Marriage / Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) / Nigerian man held in India for duping a woman on pretext of marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by nonhuman(m): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2023
IamNat:

Dem wey 1 go dey Lagos dey drag governorship with the owners of the land, so na me go come tell them to go abi? After when they fail is when they will remember they want to go, it doesn't work like that, they contested the election, they knew whoever wins will lead the country for four good years, so they must remain here for the next four years, by the end of four years, let them not participate in the election, then we will know they are indeed ready to leave, you can't eat your cake and still have it, it doesn't work that way.
they no wan go anywhere them follow get Legos so long as they remain Nigerians so if you don't like them to be part of ownership of Lagos tell your leaders to man up and do the needful at the national assembly

Else anyday you complain about them in Lagos , na Ogun go strike you, Lagos does not belong to Yoruba, according to oba of Lagos and seun kuti. Lagos is nigerias center of unity, Lagos is for every Nigerian
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Roboto11:
That forehead.

. hahahhahahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by IamNat: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
they no wan go anywhere them follow get Legos so long as they remain Nigerians so if you don't like them to be part of ownership of Lagos tell your leaders to man up and do the needful at the national assembly

Else anyday you complain about them in Lagos , na Ogun go strike you, Lagos does not belong to Yoruba, according to oba of Lagos and seun kuti. Lagos is nigerias center of unity, Lagos is for every Nigerian

grin grin grin
And e no go better for you if you shout Biafla after you lose for Lagos. grin grin grin grin

Why will I say they should go, abeg make dem no comot o, I dey enjoy this game, I love the way they keep wailing and crying day and night. grin grin grin grin

If you like, claim from today till tomorrow that Lagos does not belong to the Yorubas, go and check the history very well, geographically, legally, historically, culturally, and linguistically, Lagos belongs to the Yorubas, and they aren't ready to relinquish it to any Igbos. grin grin grin grin

So they better learn how to deal with the facts since they are waiting for me to help them call on your leaders to let them go and I'm not ready to do that.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by OmonnakOdapig: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2023
EastAlchemist:
The ones at home say no work and no light
But the ones abroad should respect themselves na
grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by nonhuman(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2023
IamNat:

grin grin grin
And e no go better for you if you shout Biafla after you lose for Lagos. grin grin grin grin

Why will I say they should go, abeg make dem no comot o, I dey enjoy this game, I love the way they keep wailing and crying day and night. grin grin grin grin

If you like, claim from today till tomorrow that Lagos does not belong to the Yorubas, go and check the history very well, geographically, legally, historically, culturally, and linguistically, Lagos belongs to the Yorubas, and they aren't ready to relinquish it to any Igbos. grin grin grin grin

So they better learn how to deal with the facts since they are waiting for me to help them call on your leaders to let them go and I'm not ready to do that.
then you will continue to cry every 4years that igbos want to take Lagos and anex it as Biafra territory, there is no Igbo contesting any election in Lagos for now you are fighting against yourself not Igbo, but at Obidients will truimph as usual
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by hssd8nland: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Roboto11:
That forehead.

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Akatsuki1(f): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Developers
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by IamNat: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
then you will continue to cry every 4years that igbos want to take Lagos and anex it as Biafra territory, there is no Igbo contesting any election in Lagos for now you are fighting against yourself not Igbo, but at Obidients will truimph as usual

The same way they triumph during the February 25th election, I didn't realize that triumph means failure to the Obidents. So if they chose failure, who am I to say no. grin grin grin

This time around hen, dem go hear wien for Lagos, their motives as been brought to the bear and they would be paid back in their own currency, in the next four years, they won't be able to even make any noise by the time the Yorubas are through with them. Make I sha no hear any noise, screaming, wailing or crying by the time it starts. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2023
LajaLaba:
I wonder o cry

😂😂
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by nonhuman(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2023
IamNat:

The same way they triumph during the February 25th election, I didn't realize that triumph means failure to the Obidents. So if they chose failure, who am I to say no. grin grin grin

This time around hen, dem go hear wien for Lagos, their motives as been brought to the bear and they would be paid back in their own currency, in the next four years, they won't be able to even make any noise by the time the Yorubas are through with them. Make I sha no hear any noise, screaming, wailing or crying by the time it starts. grin grin grin grin
you might even the first casualty, continue
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Lannister360: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Na dem
Ndi developers
Ibos in India prison will be more than 20 millions before the end of Tulumbu's tenure
Awon Accomodator
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Lannister360: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2023
Honchoslim16:
The ibos will run from this thread 😂😂😂

For the past few days, they've been committing crazy crimes outside of Nigeria!
Why are these people doing everything to tarnish the image of Nigeria.

If it were to be a Yoruba, they'd have started insulting!!!

Y'all forgot crime knows no tribe!!

Yorubas own na worst pass, for instance see this tribal bigot comment below

Peacemaker5128:
Na dem
Ndi developers
Ibos in India prison will be more than 20 millions before the end of Tulumbu's tenure
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by EastAlchemist: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2023
djseanjohn77:

These ones have no business abroad, give them everything they need, they still can offer nothing other than fraud and scam. And when those that have something to offer are crying for help, these will be the loudest, when they know they are dullards naturally. The same feel so entitled, their own idea of good governance is a government that will either give them free money or provides freedom for scammers.

Like the American or Russia choosing to be fraudsters from their coat of many colors
This Nigeria self
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Japastic: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Na them-them.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Omoawoke: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Alex (30)
Ibeh (45)
Ndi Developers, Ndewoo 🥴😁

Lagos liberators
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Jojomo: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
I discovered one app where you can get data at ridiculous low price. It is where resellers are getting there data for resale. Google search "Data Factory app by William Synergy Inc." and see for yourself
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Tommydare(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Na dem...The same format they used to dupe my babe.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by AcademicWriter: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
BUHARI Kingsman.apc will not rule Nigeria INSHALLAHBUHARI Kingsman.apc will not rule Nigeria INSHALLAH...
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by babygirljoy: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Hassanmaye(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Honourable1901:
You shall know them by thier heads. grin grin grin

. hahahahhahah criminals
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by IamNat: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
you might even the first casualty, continue

If I'm not, you might as well carry gun and do it yourself now, isn't that what you know how to do best!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Honchoslim16(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lannister360:

Yorubas own na worst pass, for instance see this tribal bigot comment below

Nothing like yoruba own worse pass.

Stop being stupid!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by QQIA: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Roboto11:
That forehead.

Na them grin

Developer head grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Lannister360: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Nothing like yoruba own worse pass.

Stop being stupid!

You de craze, Yoruba own worst pass.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Honchoslim16(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Lannister360:

You de craze, Yoruba own worst pass.
Your dad and grandpa are both crazy!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Unrated900(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ndi developers
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Lannister360: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Your dad and grandpa are both crazy!
Na your mama and papa de craze. APC PIG.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Scamming Women On Pretext As UK Citizens by Honchoslim16(m): 4:09am On Mar 22, 2023
Lannister360:

Na your mama and papa de craze. APC PIG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Patrick Ojana Falls To His Death In Bid To Escape Police In India / EFCC Arraigns Man For Alleged N12m Inheritance Scam / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 64-Year-Old Father Of 7 In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.