Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Strictly For The Ladies: I Won Most Handsome - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly For The Ladies: I Won Most Handsome (540 Views)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For The Ladies: I Won Most Handsome by chudy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2007
where are all the ladies in the house. if you wanna get the most of me just halla at my mail address or phone number. by the way, yesterday, i won the most handsome in my school. i know you are expecting to see my picture, cool, just tot i should keep you ladies under suspense for a while. you will indeed have your chance. cool cool[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: I Won Most Handsome by iice(f): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2007
Congrats undecided Carry on grin
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: I Won Most Handsome by naijacutee(f): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
Interesting schoolboy. Why have you exposed your address for the whole world to see, though? undecided
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: I Won Most Handsome by chudy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2007
i just have to. cos is the only way they will reach me, thanx cool
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: I Won Most Handsome by yicob(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2007
well, its ok but its better to give honour to whom its due because i was there yesterday live and u should know the role i played just because you are my individual personal person! grin
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: I Won Most Handsome by Easybaby(f): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2007
What is the name of ya school? undecided tongue

(1) (Reply)

This Is For The Guy To Know. It's A Secret! / Looking For Girls / Seriouly Seaching For A Love Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.