Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* (17536 Views)

Cute And Handsome Guy In Search Of True Love (with Pics) / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. / This Handsome Guy Is Single,and Searching For A Half Caste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by silverdam(m): 1:15am On Oct 21, 2013
OMG! Someone used the dude’s picture as dp
and I was like, who is this?

Isn’t he most handsome?

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/20/meet-the-most-handsome-guy-in-nigeria-drooling/[/url]

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Somebody help! Am I the only one seeing that with all the eyebrow, ear studs, face powder, lip colouration, he looks

a G'AY angry

22 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 21, 2013
@op, did u receive my messege on facebook?
Shameless gay

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by silverdam(m): 3:07am On Oct 21, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
@op, did u receive my messege on facebook?
Shameless gay
Kk sir!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 21, 2013
silverdam: Kk sir!
and stop stalking me on nairaland. Facebook is good enuff, he or she hoeshi.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by silverdam(m): 3:57am On Oct 21, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

and stop stalking me on nairaland. Facebook is good enuff, he or she hoeshi.
Hmmm! Stalking you cos of that epileptic d*ck in that dirty neighbourhood on ur profile picture? Mr bushy whatever, you are obsessed with me and I don't deal with classless pervs like you cos I see you as a gay rat on nairaland... Leave me alone, how did u know I schl in ago iwoye? How did you knw I'm gay sef? How did you get me on facebook and nairaland? I dunno you and I don't even wanna know ya, stop trying ur luck... Nairaland gays shud back off! In God's name I take beg una.. Na jeje I dey go!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by GeneralJ(m): 4:13am On Oct 21, 2013
chaii, this world has suffered

Repent for the last days cometh,
Jesus died on the cross for your sins repent ohh

End time things, true signs of the end times

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 21, 2013
Awww. Why didn't he use photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Chanchit: 4:49am On Oct 21, 2013
silverdam: Hmmm! Stalking you cos of that epileptic d*ck in that dirty neighbourhood on ur profile picture? Mr bushy whatever, you are obsessed with me and I don't deal with classless pervs like you cos I see you as a gay rat on nairaland... Leave me alone, how did u know I schl in ago iwoye? How did you knw I'm gay sef? How did you get me on facebook and nairaland? I dunno you and I don't even wanna know ya, stop trying ur luck... Nairaland gays shud back off! In God's name I take beg una.. Na jeje I dey go!

See this two confused gays, who is accusing who now..? Why would a gay even refer to her self as handsome when she's suppose to say she's beautiful..? Ashiaraba.

As ugly as I look, I'm still useful to ladies than you.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by vallycan: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2013
why cant u b natural...how can u b strugglin panket wit ladies scrubbin ya faz wit makeup an claimin hansome... it is a man lik u dat spoil manliness an men lik u dat mak makeup for ladies to b costly .damn no wander ma ladies tak so much frm me dis dayz for makeups only...now i know why?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by IAMBREEZY: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2013
just gay

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 21, 2013
Most handsome wetin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2013
vallycan: why cant u b natural...how can u b strugglin panket wit ladies scrubbin ya faz wit makeup an claimin hansome... it is a man lik u dat spoil manliness an men lik u dat mak makeup for ladies to b costly .damn no wander ma ladies tak so much frm me dis dayz for makeups only...now i know why?

gringringrin grin

My morning has been made grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2013
wow! He is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by wasak(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2013
Marthakings: wow! He is beautiful
gay things dear!!! lust gone negative!!!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2013
wasak:
gay things dear!!! lust gone negative!!!
jeez! Cos a guy is cute doesnt make him gay... Do u know him?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by demelza: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2013
He isnt all that, I have seen better. undecided
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Ollybarbie219(f): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2013
demelza: He isnt all that, I have seen better. undecided
Exactly
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2013
silverdam: Hmmm! Stalking you cos of that epileptic d*ck in that dirty neighbourhood on ur profile picture? Mr bushy whatever, you are obsessed with me and I don't deal with classless pervs like you cos I see you as a gay rat on nairaland... Leave me alone, how did u know I schl in ago iwoye? How did you knw I'm gay sef? How did you get me on facebook and nairaland? I dunno you and I don't even wanna know ya, stop trying ur luck... Nairaland gays shud back off! In God's name I take beg una.. Na jeje I dey go!
typical of a girly man.
Mtchww, if u did not cross my path, I wont accuse u.
Just stop stalking me and face ur ugly runz, I dont do your type. Shameless battyboi
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2013
Chanchit:

See this two confused gays, who is accusing who now..? Why would a gay even refer to her self as handsome when she's suppose to say she's beautiful..? Ashiaraba.

herself Or himself U go school so??
No take am p, kidding
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Marthakings: jeez! Cos a guy is cute doesnt make him gay... Do u know him?
he isnt cute!
He is fugly! And yes, he look gay.
Oya, come attack me

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2013
Shameless and confused gays. A waste of abortion pills.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2013
Chanchit:

duuurhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2013
ugly mess.....this thread is obviously for anus fuckres ......moves out of thread backward wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2013

Babe gays are written in cursive all over the perpetraitors.

The dude is gay and d police now have there eyes on him and silverdam and bushya55.banger

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2013
dvdon:

The dude is gay and d police now have there eyes on him and silverdam and bushya55.banger
so boring #yawns
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by homesteady(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2013
grin Na wa oh! grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by silverdam(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2013
I wonder ooo, so every cute looking guy is now gay abi? Nigerians with their shabby mind... If they see a fine guy now dem go call am gay, so wrong and unfair.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by silverdam(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2013
dvdon:

Stop being diluted, you are a suspect
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

so boring #yawns

Thnks cos I expect no compliments from a gay angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The IBADAN Thread! || Whatsapp Group. / Love Proposal: D- Explorer Woo Dyt / Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.