Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi (2507 Views)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / James Brown’s Recent Photos Triggers Reactions / Crystabel Goddy: I Have Great Body, I Like Flaunting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by Emmang(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2023
I get better meat for body, I dey share am – Destiny Etiko triggers reactions with new photos.
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has sparked reactions online following some photos of herself she recently shared.

Taking to her Instagram page, the actress humorously claimed that she has a lot of ‘meat’ in her body and she is open to sharing some with people.

Dramadoll as she is fondly called donned a light blue crop top alongside a black legging that gave a good view of her backside.
She wrote: Read More:

https://infotrend.com.ng/2023/03/13/i-get-better-meat-for-body-i-dey-share-am-destiny-etiko-triggers-reactions-with-new-photos-2/

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by SHIVA001: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2023
When your Body is Working More than Your Brains. You become a disaster. It is good to have a good body. But it is best to have a Sharper Brains.

9 Likes

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by NobleSeed(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2023
meat way dey spoil teeth 😂 keep sharing to your lots

6 Likes

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by Martinsmine(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emmang:
I get better meat for body, I dey share am – Destiny Etiko triggers reactions with new photos.
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has sparked reactions online following some photos of herself she recently shared.

Taking to her Instagram page, the actress humorously claimed that she has a lot of ‘meat’ in her body and she is open to sharing some with people.
She
Dramadoll as she is fondly called donned a light blue crop top alongside a black legging that gave a good view of her backside.

https://infotrend.com.ng/2023/03/13/i-get-better-meat-for-body-i-dey-share-am-destiny-etiko-triggers-reactions-with-new-photos-2/

She gather but no legitimate server to keep these meat intact
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by JapaToDNext: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Too much cellulites

3 Likes

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by chigoziri2403(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
I don't find her attractive
Too much flesh is a turn off

Clothes hides a lot of things
I can imagine the amount of contours due to cellulites on her thighs
One thing I admire about her is her humility and jovial nature
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by FuckYourFather(f): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
i pity that baboon called ned nwoko, by the time you give him hiv now with that his dry face he will understand that pretty wife no be only husband dey fork am

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
This don’t sound right
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by Samfloxin(m): 3:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Very ugly sex hawker
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by Freshtruth(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Na all this kind gal dem dey carry people Bleep the face na zero
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by Gadafii: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Na Pusey meat she Dey talk guys

If you have few change she go cut small Toto for you
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body, I Dey Share Am – Destiny Etiko Triggers Reactions Wi by highchief1: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Emmang:

the kind smell when go Dey this one Toto no go be play.

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? / Justin Timberlake Now A Rev Father / The World's Youngest Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.