Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) (3571 Views)

Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Bvlgari: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
JAPA: I used to enjoy a comfortable life back home - Man laments after just 1 week in the UK

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpun7xgjyXr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0sowgxcFsY

2 Shares

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by incandescentena: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lament no more! Just return to Naija immediately and continue where you started.

21 Likes

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by sulakishop(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Let's swap positions. Come back home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Helgreenluv(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
I always pity people who have never travelled out before who think life is a bed of roses out there. No place like home.
I want to use this opportunity to call out iamdbull. Please guys make una advice the guy to stop living a fake life.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Kingpin1000: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wetin we dey find, baba get am on a platter of gold and still dey complain.
Village people are calling him

4 Likes

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by maleekberry: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
All for the gram

1 Like

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Zonefree(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Are there no flights to Nigeria in UK again undecided

15 Likes

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
I'm over here in Germany, but honestly speaking it is very stressful because of the language barrier
Kingpin1000:
Wetin we dey find, baba get am on a platter of gold and still dey complain.
Village people are calling him

4 Likes

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Nbote(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
I'm over here in Germany, but honestly speaking it is very stressful because of the language barrier

Why not come back home to naija where u can chose any of the languages you want to speak??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by CodeTemplar: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nbote:

Why not come back home to naija where u can chose any of the languages you want to speak??
Trying to relate the shock of environment change is not a crime Mr I Know Pass.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Bvlgari: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nbote:

cheesy cheesy abi o...we have a lot of languages he can choose from

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by nazicartel(m): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
incandescentena:
Lament no more! Just return to Naija immediately and continue where you started.
they won't ooo. I'm planning to visit Botswana. Who knows about the place?... Won't stay morethan 2 weeks
Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2023
incandescentena:
Anyone that is complaining after Jakpa, should please return to Nigeria immediately, so we can send another person to that country for clear verification of the situation.

Signed by the government

They are the same people always complaining about the price of things, always converting the money to Naira as if the country they are living is paying them in Naira.
They want to be earning pounds and be spending Naira.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
You can easily learn Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa here oooh
Just come back home.

We need you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Sweetvie: 3:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Zonefree:
Are there no flights to Nigeria in UK again undecided
I just tire undecided
Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Goodman247: 4:13am On Mar 14, 2023
All these op are evil and mischievous, UK.is 100 times better than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Hypnotise: 6:47am On Mar 14, 2023
No be about come back home for ins dey talk. Why not encourage your bro/sis to persevere or stay strong.
Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Ijebulogic(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2023
Its good. UK did not colonise almost every continent for nothing. They are one of the smartest countries in the world. Every pound you earn, they will take 80% back via income tax, council tax , public transport and energy bills. You will be looking fresh, speaking oyinbo but no major progress (except spend your pounds on their university degree) . System is designed to take from you not give (except the NHS which itself is under pressure now). JAPA people are confined to crime ridden South East and East London while the real money is in Mayfair , Knightsbridge and Chelsea.
But its good to come , so everyone can have stories to tell their children nah. Make una de come
Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by acorntree(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Ijebulogic:
Its good. UK did not colonise almost every continent for nothing. They are one of the smartest countries in the world. Every pound you earn, they will take 80% back via income tax, council tax , public transport and energy bills. You will be looking fresh, speaking oyinbo but no major progress (except spend your pounds on their university degree) . System is designed to take from you not give (except the NHS which itself is under pressure now). JAPA people are confined to crime ridden South East and East London while the real money is in Mayfair , Knightsbridge and Chelsea.
But its good to come , so everyone can have stories to tell their children nah. Make una de come

Are you there? Are you in UK? Stop creating fear in people

1 Like

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Ijebulogic(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2023
acorntree:

Are you there? Are you in UK? Stop creating fear in people

LOL- dont be afraid, just come and experience for yourself...experience is the best teacher. Many will not tell you the truth because of the shame of "going backwards" . Just do your own research on UK cost of living index on google and thank me later. BUT please dont be afraid, just be coming please .

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by acorntree(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Ijebulogic:

LOL- dont be afraid, just come and experience for yourself...experience is the best teacher. Many will not tell you the truth because of the shame of "going backwards" . Just do your own research on UK cost of living index on google and thank me later. BUT please dont be afraid, just be coming please .

I'm not coming, I'm a bit comfortable here.i can't risk it at my age. If I'm younger, I might. Let those who are interested come in peace, stop putting fear in them. Though there may be some elements of truth in what you're saying but Nigerians are making it there. One of my neighbour is in UK, her wife is here. He used to visit at least once in a year but I noticed they live better than most of us in the neighbourhood, buying cars, renovating their house almost every year, using solar , whereas we that live and work hard here live average life. So those who want to leave should leave

3 Likes

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Hannover(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2023
seunny4lif:

Anyone that is complaining after Jakpa, should please return to Nigeria immediately, so we can send another person to that country for clear verification of the situation.

Signed by the government

They are the same people always complaining about the price of things, always converting the money to Naira as if the country they are living is paying them in Naira.
They want to be earning pounds and be spending Naira.

Don't mind them. They are all mad!!!!
Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Bvlgari: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
acorntree:

I'm not coming, I'm a bit comfortable here.i can't risk it at my age. If I'm younger, I might. Let those who are interested come in peace, stop putting fear in them. Though there may be some elements of truth in what you're saying but Nigerians are making it there. One of my neighbour is in UK, her wife is here. He used to visit at least once in a year but I noticed they live better than most of us in the neighbourhood, buying cars, renovating their house almost every year, using solar , whereas we that live and work hard here live average life. So those who want to leave should leave

Just sha visit first...u will definitely have a change of mind
Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by chubbyman(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Don't believe these one bit,just clout chasing nothing more
Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by bukhety(f): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
If i can get a good job in nigeria, ill prefer to stay.

2 Likes

Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sweetvie:
I just tire undecided

My Darling Sweetheart
Wetin make you tired
Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by Sweetvie: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

My Darling Sweetheart
Wetin make you tired
Lol. Nothing
Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol. Nothing

Am always here for you
You care for a mindblowing massage
Re: JAPA: I Used To Enjoy A Comfortable Life Back Home - Man Laments In UK (video) by highchief1: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nbote:

lol u be wicked person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life In Cyprus, Any Experience? / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada / Top 10 Tallest Buildings In The World With (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.