Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (59682 Views)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by FutureDecisions: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
A video of one Ms Nana-Adwoa battling for dear life after being poisoned by some of her friends over her travelling plans to the UK is presently making rounds on social media.

Igbere TV gathered that Nana-Adwoa was due to relocate to the UK on the 2nd January 2022 but sadly had to be rushed to the hospital after being poisoned by her friends who were not happy about the good news.

She was deceived by two of the friends to celebrate the good news in one of their homes and there in, her meal was poisoned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNW4I0Pvcv0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYV4hARpPUa/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beware of the enemy within, sometimes you have to keep the good news to yourself.

494 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Babysnow1: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Always remember to keep your good news to your self because an Yoruba adage say:
Kokoro ton je efo Inu efo lo wa.

It means kokoro wey dey bite you na inside your body E dey...

Bad belle people everywhere embarassed

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by visijo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sometimes it’s your friends that keep your enemies updated...

The demon within.

281 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Mercury12(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
The evil ones are not far away.
Look at your close family and friends, Yes there they are among them.

These days it is better to trust a total stranger than to trust a friend.
Baba God pls remove our friendenemies this 2022

154 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by davades(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Zazu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Brendaniel: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
In this life, just pray not to meet wrong people...

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Keep your success story to yourself

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by WizkidNews: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
The future is Fe-mail

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by bigjosh88: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by xcesspaschal(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
My grandfather told my Dad in 1948 to always lie about ur traveling date if u must tell friends.

179 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Daneguakhi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
thats why almost everybody codes this kind of information - the heart of (many a) man is desperately wicked.

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by victorazy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by BigDolph(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
The Heart of men are very evil

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by agbalej(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by suffering: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Crab in the bucket mentality. If one person tries to succeed, the rest pull him/her down. I’ve watched many YouTube videos of trapped crabs, hoping to see the action take place. Unfortunately crabs either gather round to fight attackers, allow successful escapees go free or try to escape from their situation as a group. Who then came up with the erroneous description for the animals? White people and their many lies, sha.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by BabaT91(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is why people who wants to travel don't tell others. Most People are so wicked!

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by rave1047: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by bomasek(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
How do u guys come up with such narrative

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wahala no dey finish...Nana na Ghanaian name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Gideon110(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
God save us from frienemies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by udeIe1: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
I have nothing but respect for Igbos. The domineering igbo spirit is a blessing and a beacon for future igbo generations to aspire to.

Igbo bu ndu.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Cokahot: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
I've been staying alive si ce I went solo. Now I'm thinking of buying acura tsx. My kazeem mechanic has finally damaged engine. From broken valve,to connecting rod,now he said camshaft. I am fed up and I have given up on my lexus rx. Time to run to acura tsx I shall never near Kazeeem again

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
tongue
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Lifewasgood: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
My goodnews to myself dis year o! The bad ones I can share

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by chiago95(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aargh! Aargh! Humans

Do we have conscience at all

This is the reason why we need to keep every damn thing on low key.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
This gender is horrible, girls be forming cool when together, but wouldn't hesitate to sign each other death sentence at their backs sad angry

Be an Alpha-Take the Pills- The Colour is red cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by Realists(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) by faste: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.