Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye (23382 Views)

I Refuse To Be Oppressed By Witches/They are powerless / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ElSudani: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Karlifate:

Both the leaders & the followers are Nigerians.

So, yeah.

Have you seen the title of the thread? Not every Nigerian is in a position of authority.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by coldsummer: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Shuuuuut up. Na now you wan speak.

Continue your scaaaam
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
They have started oh. They will wait till the wrong people get into power and they will use the opportunity to extort gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Bahamas95(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Even the common Nigerians are more heartless than those in authority.....I see wickedness by Nigerians everyday that's why I can't wait to leave this cursed country.

This naira scarcity exposed so many of them that have been hiding their wickedness/witchcraft. I hate this country with passion.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by budaatum: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Insulting me will not change the fact which is that your god of man there is a false prophet and false teacher, the very ones Jesus Christ warned you to steer clear of. undecided

That is what people who fail to nourish themselves with knowledge do. They worship their men of gods who promote ignorance and the lack of knowledge instead of God who would tell them it is ignorance that kills.

The Bible is a big book of knowledge, and not everyone can read it from the beginning to the end, and more still would not bother asking and seeking and knocking for understanding with all their heart and soul and mind and being, which is why Jesus taught forgiveness, for they know not what they do or say or the consequences of whom and what they choose to believe.

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Larryndelaw: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Praise a man who lies daily to his sheep using the name of God. Is your life so insignificant that you would resort to such ? undecided
Why nit allow his sheep to complain. Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache. I bet you if he jas supported OBI the serial LIAR you will.nit be talking like these. We all know how you people operate. That format don cast
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Why nit allow his sheep to complain. Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache. I bet you if he jas supported OBI the serial LIAR
Sheep cannot complain, that is why they are called sheep aka gullible. undecided

Also, if the man had kept his comment only to himself, we would not know of it now, would we? He felt to broadcast his lie giving people like me the opportunity to call him out for what he is, a liar and a fraud. undecided

P.S. I am not a Nigerian voter nor do I have any interests in your politics, politicians, and elections. undecided

2 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by plessis: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stop brainwashing nigerians into accepting mediocrity.
There's no country that God came down to solve their economic and political problems. Ask your members to seek accountability instead.

Nigerian pastors never encourage their members to use their brains. How can you fool people into thinking shouting amen would solve real life problems?

Nigerian pastors are a big problem to our society.
Always inducing foolishness in the minds of their members.

3 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Adakintroy: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Says the Yoruba hotshold of God that gave same a vice.

Only God knows the meeting they held before they reach that referandum.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Algold: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Naira20:
If I were Baba, I'd continue to keep quiet.

If you believe in God through Christ Jesus, you should learn to keep quiet...

Your opinion to your chest
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by EmmyDJourno: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Typical Yoruba man, never takes a stand when it matters
He should just sit this one out and focus on the Altar of God, we would fight for our freedom without the help of his likes…..Ooh Haa🤨

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by dododawa1: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Since cash wahala,BABA dey talk now,many has gone due to d cash unavailable
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Karlifate: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
ElSudani:

Have you seen the title of the thread? Not every Nigerian is in a position of authority.
Everyone is a leader, regardless of the setting.

You can't tell me you don't have younger one; biological or not, looking up to you.

Besides, a (Nigerian) leader was once a (Nigerian) follower.

Keyword: Nigerian.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Lukuluku69(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ElSudani: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Karlifate:

Everyone is a leader, regardless of the setting.

You can't tell me you don't have younger one; biological or not, looking up to you.

Besides, a (Nigerian) leader was once a (Nigerian) follower.

Keyword: Nigerian.

I am not interested in any foolish loop of meaningless arguments. I've told you how I see it, take it or leave it, your choice.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Karlifate: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
ElSudani:

I am not interested in any foolish loop of meaningless arguments. I've told you how I see it, take it or leave it, your choice.

Simply because you can't engage in civil & intellectual discussion(s), without insult.

I'm NOT surprised.

Your (bad) reputation precedes you.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Enemyofpeace: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Baba stop it, you wine and dine with them. Some of them bring some of their stolen money to your church.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by kraftysprouts: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Something the useless God hasn't done since FRAUDGERIA was created.
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by mhmsadyq(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Naira20:
If I were Baba, I'd continue to keep quiet.

Men without shame!

2 Likes

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by caandi: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
sacajawea:
Sigh..
This stupid Fool! annoying Hypocritical, illiterate deluded scammer, Should shut the Fvck Up!
this is really not necessary
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by musicwriter(m): 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Anybody who knows Adeboye should tell him that it's we Nigerians that will save ourselves, not the bible God who doesn't even exist.

Secondly, that there's no historical record showing that king Nebuchadnezzar faced any hard time in the hands of any God. Likewise, the pharaohs. There's no ancient Egyptian record showing that an Egyptian king died at sea while chasing a Moses.......who never existed by-the-way .

They're all fairytales written by the so called Jews to glorify themselves and their God. Some of the bible stories are actually lies!!

Grow up Dady!! You're too old to be young.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by GGirll: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
I've lost all respect for you n never ever liked you from my baby hood. Just hate all about you.

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ElSudani: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Karlifate:

Simply because you can't engage in civil & intellectual discussion(s), without insult.

I'm NOT surprised.

Your (bad) reputation precedes you.

Must I engage dumb people too?
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Bossman(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
God is not coming from anywhere to safe anybody. He has done his part by blessing the country with resources and created us to take charge. Only Nigerians can save themselves! We've been waiting on god since Thy kingdom come and things are the same. That should be an indication that Nigerians have to take charge!

1 Like

Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Brushstrokes20: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
I concur, but we must take our destinies to our hands!
# face your oppressors, exterminate them if possible!
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Karlifate: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
ElSudani:

Must I engage dumb people too?
LMAO! grin grin
Birds of a feather, flocks together. cheesy
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by ariesbull: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
yesloaded:
O ti da

God gave us hand, leg, eyes, ears, brain not for the fun of it but to use it to make our lives better

Why do we leave our responsibilities to God at all times?

Yes, it's good to pray but we need to take actions whenever the need be
if you don't call on God they can't cash out

Their business is to ensure that the country is backward so that the people can be praying and they will be cashing out
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by chaloskyx: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Daddy with all sincerity just stay out of politics and the Business of declaring false prophecies like clearly Nigerians are wiser not not to believe your utterances just continue to stay in the business of selling hope to your members as that's what's keeps Nigerians going but as for making declarations or prophecies just stop it you have no power to change anything if you did you would have used it to save your son and that's fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by chaloskyx: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dude shut the Bleep up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wifijago:
Why are obi partisans criticizing this man of God self, if because of politics u are all disrespecting someone anointed by God then how good is Nigerian future. Everything shouldn't be violence, he said God didn't reveal anything to him concerning the presidential election and now he give us Nigerian youths another hope that God is with us and ready to fight for us.... Please everyone should remember the time of Elisha in the holy Bible about kids bullying him, what happened to them in the end.. please let's be cautious of our word and action.. I rest my case and thanks for understanding
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by Emman08: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
He's so highly respected so I'll just keep quiet
Re: God Will Save Common Nigerians Oppressed By Those In Authority – Adeboye by chaloskyx: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lol why dont you first escape the warth of Nigeria before advising someone on escaping the warth of God sheep
DOD88:

Are you normal at all? I guess you are sick upstairs by this your uncoordinated remarks. Go and ask for mercy of God for your sanity to return and escape the wrath of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Why Chris Kwakpovwe Snubbed Presidency, Lagos, Delta Governor / What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.