Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men (62684 Views)

US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are morally up right than we Christians? Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad
you just succeeded in spewing thrash.

Wasted brain...

5 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by bencr7: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are morally up right than we Christians? Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad
nonsense who need ur opinion,still better than d pple that used their religion to kill and cut pple head for sacrifice to their God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Stonecoldstare1: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
Everyone isn't religious

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Stonecoldstare1: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
bluefilm:
Was anybody preventing them from doing so before? undecided

All these useless people with their useless and senseless woke ideologies.
Yes,it was regarded as public nudity
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by vee22: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
They should also pass a law that there is nothing wrong in touching a womans breast
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by WhereMyLoud: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
jumper524:
This is what I call true equality.
Nairaland feminist should take note.
Dem go gree? Infact where are all the feminist wannabe
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Kcdojoto(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
More men are about to start drowning 😂 😂 😂.
show the women well nah, lemme confirm something
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by simplesearch: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Women always wanting to go naked when and where they should be covered, what a generation!
Thank God in God/Christ's coming kingdom there shall no more be sea.

Revelation 21:1 (KJV) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Which kind of equality is this? Showing your unclothedness in public all in the name of swimming
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by olaolaking: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
More men are about to start drowning 😂 😂 😂.
Not really bro. The Germans ladies don't have that kind of attractive breasts that can make one miss steps. PLENTY of Agbalumo types
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Gboom: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
They will soon enact a law to swim naked later.
Terrible people
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Jakumo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
This new initiative allowing German women to show off their gorgeous full tits in public is a very welcome development.

In some remote village areas that I visit while hunting in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, nudity for young women ONLY is permitted and even encouraged, though such freedom is rightly restricted so that old women don't expose their high-mileage worn out bodies that obviously should never be seen in public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Brushstrokes20: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
I'm no longer travelling to Canada for summer grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by JOACHINpedro: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Very soon . The entire world will start walking naked like Adam and eve
I hope so, jeans don cost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by BJanta: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
They should also add that women are free to be raped at public pools too. The West has totally gone nuts. The devil has totally captivated the West.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by asanausana91: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians? Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad
what is a Christian? Do you know the meaning of Christianity. A fool like you thought that going to church is what makes someone a Christian.
I put it to you that you are not a Christian.

5 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Emir8: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians? Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad
You are a goat. You are not a Christian. Who told you that the law is made for christians? Stupid

6 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by xynerise: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Women will have to stand straight and urinate too
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by compu(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians? Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian
(Quote) (Report) 18 Likes (Like) 4 Shares (Share)

They are not true christians...
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by EmekaBlue(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nice one. Women should be allowed to be topless like men when required!

Atleast when they are breastfeeding babies they don't hide their breast

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by izucarbon(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Human keep on envolving indeed
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

Then go and join Muslims and worship ....so u can as well go about killing Christians to defend it.

So being a christian to u, is not about your personal worship of the Almighty and true God but about the lifestyle of others??

Please join them sharp sharp....u were never a christian in the first place....

U see this freedom of worship u enjoy in Christianity....u don't find it everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
It is because dick have not reset a their brains.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by EmekaBlue(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jakumo:
This new initiative allowing German women to show off their gorgeous full tits in public is a very welcome development.

In some remote village areas that I visit while hunting in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, nudity for young women ONLY is permitted and even encouraged, though such freedom is rightly restricted so that old women don't expose their high-mileage worn out bodies that obviously should never be seen in public.
grin grin grin
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by bigcasava1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Another useless west country spread immorality. Russia is coming for you all

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emir8:

You are a goat. You are not a Christian. Who told you that the law is made for christians? Stupid
Dont mind him/her.

Church bench warmers, be doing the most!
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Gabbriell: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

You can be whatever you want to be.

Live your life and let others live their own lives.

You mustn't tie your life on another person's neck.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Joey4321: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians. Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad

Germany is not Christian

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Prolific007(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

There's a difference between being a church goer and a Christian. Christianity is not a religion but a lifestyle, so whosoever that doesn't follow the tenets of Christ life is not a Christian.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by bluefilm: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:
Yes,it was regarded as public nudity

So now, somewhere in their wacked woke pile of dust they call their brain, those women now think they have achieved equality by exposing their chests in the public just like men because it is no longer public nudity?

Well sha, let's see who will start complaining very soon about being starred by weirdos!

As for me, nothing on earth will make me complain about this law except if the breasts are flat, worn out and hanging like slippers.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Skty: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
I love this..but las las, na ur bweaats them view free of charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One / Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.